b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Shrimping
 Bait
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hankasarus

14 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  10:03:20 AM  Show Profile Send hankasarus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who has the best prices for fishmeal and clay in the CHS area?

redfishing

15 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  10:28:29 AM  Show Profile Send redfishing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Walmart.. $ 15.00 a bag is the cheapest I've seen so far. Bait binder.. West Ashley, Mt. Pleasant, North Charleston.. All has them....

Fish 'N' Grits/ Shrimp 'N' Grits
Go to Top of Page

docsorders
Intermediate Member

89 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  10:57:55 AM  Show Profile Send docsorders a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey red how times can u bait the poles with that $15 bag?
Go to Top of Page

creekgirl
Intermediate Member

80 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  11:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit creekgirl's Homepage Send creekgirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We get 3 rounds or 30. We only put 1 per pole-concentrate them in one area...more per shrimp per cast.

Creek Girl
"Throw like a girl!"
www.Heather-Jordan.com
Vibrant Coastal Artist
Go to Top of Page

JIsurfer

162 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  2:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit JIsurfer's Homepage Send JIsurfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got the smaller sized bag at ACE in Goose Creek for $12. Never bought it before, not sure if that's expensive or not.

Blessed to be a true Jim Isle boy
Go to Top of Page

redfishing

15 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2013 :  11:48:55 AM  Show Profile Send redfishing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I shrimp on land at the Ashley at brittle bank park. I did almost 50 pounds in a week. medium to big... bait binder is the stuff...

quote:
Originally posted by docsorders

Hey red how times can u bait the poles with that $15 bag?

Fish 'N' Grits/ Shrimp 'N' Grits
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000