Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Non-Fishing
 Photography
 VIDEO
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Great White

1098 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2016 :  10:34:59 PM  Show Profile Send Great White a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought this forum deserved some video love too and since I happened to get a decent shot of a nice snapping turtle this week I figured I would post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kM3SwMpYFM

It's not spectacular since the sun was at his back but the water clarity was well above average and this isn't the easiest guy to find and he was very well behaved.

I know I need to edit this down some but I've an editing noobie. Any recommended programs? I have GoPro Studio just have almost no experience with it. I have a few hours of footage from the last year that I would like to work on. I would appreciate any video filming pointers too. I'm shooting with a GoPro hero 3+ Silver.

MyHooker111

503 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  07:17:31 AM  Show Profile Send MyHooker111 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like an alligator snapper,,,,,,,,,those things creep me out
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000