Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fresh Water
 Lake Wateree
 Dec 11th Rockfish?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

jford

1908 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2016 :  1:15:41 PM  Show Profile Send jford a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got stir crazy and went to lake with my neighbor to give it a try.
He has a 215XTS NauticStar I have been wanted to check out. Nice boat! Was like 38 outside and a light N wind. Seeing it was overcast I thought we might catch the stripers schooling. Found the birds and saw schooling one time in the back of a cove. Hung with the birds and trolled about marked bait and fish in 22'-35'. Stopped and jigged a couple times. Threw the sink at them. NADA Not even a nibble. Water temp was 55 and clear and lake very full. Water was almost in edges of yards. I think the front was coming thru. Saw a couple boats tight lining for crappie. One said they had 3 in half day. Started a light rain so we called it. Better than watching the tube. Maybe next time - I need some filets for the smoker!

J Ford

Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000