Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Swap Shop
 SOLD - 2007 Sea Hunt Triton 232 - New Price 31,500
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GameTime

11 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2017 :  09:33:24 AM  Show Profile Send GameTime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent condition with 2007 250 Yamaha 4 Stroke with 409 hours. Boat has everything you need. Call or text 843-810-6659 if interested, can run sea trial for serious buyers. Hate to see this boat leave the country but have to move it soon and that is about to happen.

[/b]

Game Time

Edited by - GameTime on 05/06/2017 3:07:19 PM

JordanOnaYak

1630 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2017 :  5:04:29 PM  Show Profile Send JordanOnaYak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's a nice boat. I had a similar one and did well with it.

26 Seahunt
Angler's Dream
Go to Top of Page

GameTime

11 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2017 :  08:05:40 AM  Show Profile Send GameTime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Price Reduced $32,500 OBO

Game Time
Go to Top of Page

TheMechanic

765 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2017 :  11:08:24 AM  Show Profile Send TheMechanic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
youre not helping yourself by posting a NADA value of less that what youre asking for.
Go to Top of Page

Geronimo

2850 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2017 :  2:30:16 PM  Show Profile Send Geronimo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I disagree. Based on the one picture, it looks fairly well taken care of. As long as the cushions and inside isn't messed up. No bottom paint, low hours on a desirable outboard for this model, I would think above average NADA price would be a reasonable deal.

"Wailord"
1979 17' Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115
Go to Top of Page

TheMechanic

765 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2017 :  2:55:33 PM  Show Profile Send TheMechanic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh im not disagreeing with that...its a beautiful boat and does look to be well taken care of

i guess at first glance, it doesnt make the numbers very appealing.
Go to Top of Page

GameTime

11 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  4:57:56 PM  Show Profile Send GameTime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mechanic - NADA is for the bank discussions, it seems most don't know how to put options they allow into their estimating tool so I did it for them. I feel compelled to remind you my ASKING price is higher, haven't run into anyone yet wanting to pay asking price.
Geronimo - appreciate the feedback and the boat is in excellent condition, just took her for a ride in the harbor today. I have had 15 or so offers but only 2 serious ones that the buyers ended up having personal issues on. My neighbor sold this same boat but 2005 with a F200 and a ripped up t-tip for $28,500 two months ago. Going to be a great boat this summer for somebody!

Game Time
Go to Top of Page

DG34YF

318 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2017 :  10:05:00 PM  Show Profile Send DG34YF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Buyer got a nice ride.

I traded mine (2006) with 300 hours back in July 2009. Got a few K more on paper. Probably could have advertised and got more but I was eager to exchange my boat and a bag of C-notes for my current ride.

Only differences: Sitex electronics w/ Radar, towing eye & fitted Sunbrella covers but no trim tabs or console enclosures.

I'll bet she rides a lot dryer with use of tabs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000