Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fresh Water
 Lake Marion
 Santee 3/24/17
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Dempsey

5 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2017 :  09:49:22 AM  Show Profile Send Dempsey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haven't seen any reports on the lake lately so here goes: put in at red bank last Friday n rode up around the I-95 bridge, bottom fished with cut shad n herring, caught 1 small catfish, had one get off at the boat and had 2 giants pop the line, one was so big I couldn't turn him with my penn reel, il have braided line next time. Good day on water with my old lady, and we caught n released a small striper.

23' seafox

jford

1900 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2017 :  1:00:31 PM  Show Profile Send jford a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Picked up 9 cats and one big brim fishing you the river from Low Falls. There were gar on bait at every hole we caught cats at. Had a couple at 5-6# range. Was nice on the water Sat and Sun.

J Ford

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000