Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Swap Shop
 Maui Jim Kahuna...SOLD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Badfish

47 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2017 :  10:27:08 AM  Show Profile Send Badfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These are an extra extra pair and in like new condition. Frames are Metallic Copper, Lens are HCL Bronze.

Great all around glasses with outstanding lens quality!

$175 obo

www.mauijim.com/en/shop/sunglasses/rectangular/kahuna

Edited by - Badfish on 04/25/2017 08:33:51 AM

23Sailfish
Prolific Poster

21819 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2017 :  11:46:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit 23Sailfish's Homepage Send 23Sailfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those are great glasses, I had a pair for about five or six years and they were wonderful. Seems like in Charleston if you aren't wearing costas, you aren't cool though.

Go to Top of Page

Badfish

47 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2017 :  3:09:54 PM  Show Profile Send Badfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Those are great glasses, I had a pair for about five or six years and they were wonderful. Seems like in Charleston if you aren't wearing costas, you aren't cool though.

Yeah since I've been wearing Maui's and this style for the last 15+ years, I guess I'm not one of the cool kids! The Maui double polarized glass lens are as good as it gets.

Edited by - Badfish on 04/06/2017 9:01:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

surfwrangler

416 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2017 :  3:37:47 PM  Show Profile Send surfwrangler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Costas are for kids!
Go to Top of Page

Badfish

47 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2017 :  2:51:30 PM  Show Profile Send Badfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bump...who needs them?
Go to Top of Page

Geronimo

2707 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2017 :  3:35:36 PM  Show Profile Send Geronimo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How are these size wise for a female? My wife is looking at replacing her Costas and haven't too impressed with them lately. Would like Maui Jims, but they are pretty pricey. Also, are these heavy?

"Wailord"
1979 17' Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115
Go to Top of Page

Badfish

47 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2017 :  4:48:03 PM  Show Profile Send Badfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hard to say on the sizing. My wife, who is petite, wears the Maui Wiki Wiki's and loves them! She just tried these on and the fit was kind of wide and she said they felt heavy. Maui has sizing info you could reference within the link I provided and then compare to the Wiki's, but I know the Wiki's are smaller overall and have a lighter titanium frame. Also, Sunglass Hut my have a pair your wife could try on or if you are headed to the beach we are on Folly.
Go to Top of Page

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

11368 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2017 :  4:54:22 PM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

How are these size wise for a female? My wife is looking at replacing her Costas and haven't too impressed with them lately. Would like Maui Jims, but they are pretty pricey. Also, are these heavy?

"Wailord"
1979 17' Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

23 has a pair so they should work fine for a woman.

'

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don't have one.
Go to Top of Page

7cs

3347 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2017 :  5:02:44 PM  Show Profile Send 7cs a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

quote:

"Wailord"
1979 17' Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

23 has a pair so they should work fine for a woman. that has a ten gallon head
'

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don't have one.

Fixed it.
Go to Top of Page

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

11368 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2017 :  5:34:27 PM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's just mean.

'

Go to Top of Page

Geronimo

2707 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2017 :  11:16:04 PM  Show Profile Send Geronimo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

quote:

"Wailord"
1979 17' Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

23 has a pair so they should work fine for a woman.

'

You're welcome Fritz. I tee'd that up and you split the fairway.

"Wailord"
1979 17' Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115
Go to Top of Page

Easy

8894 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  07:09:53 AM  Show Profile Send Easy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where is the Pod, when 23 needs him to cover his azz You guys better run for cover when The Pod, arrives on the scene
Go to Top of Page

DFreedom
Prolific Poster

12623 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  07:50:48 AM  Show Profile Send DFreedom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I must really be uncool, I wear Sunclouds. Y'all leave Ricky alone. Where are you Pea?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000