Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fresh Water
 Freshwater Reports
 Shellcracker report -Lake Marion ??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

4JS

392 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2017 :  8:58:05 PM  Show Profile Send 4JS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Off this week on Spring Break.

Any shellcracker repiorts?

How is the lake? Muddy? Full?

freedomfisher

393 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2017 :  10:20:25 PM  Show Profile Send freedomfisher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm headed down to stay the week tomorrow. I'll let you know
Go to Top of Page

freedomfisher

393 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2017 :  2:17:34 PM  Show Profile Send freedomfisher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There bitting if you can't find them. Lake has rose a lot.
Go to Top of Page

DeepHole

44 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2017 :  8:00:23 PM  Show Profile Send DeepHole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Went today and fished lower end of Lake Marion. Put in at Spiers Landing in Cross. The two of us caught 48 by noon. Fish are definitely ready to spawn. Females were full of eggs.
Go to Top of Page

rasputensc

373 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2017 :  3:26:04 PM  Show Profile Send rasputensc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some folks double dipping already in lower Lake Marion. LE aware and looking, so don't loose track of the number in your cooler.
Go to Top of Page

stlhunr

315 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2017 :  1:02:39 PM  Show Profile Send stlhunr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Friends have been texting me pics of limits caught yesterday from lower part of Marion.
Go to Top of Page

DeepHole

44 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2017 :  9:07:52 PM  Show Profile Send DeepHole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Went again today and Shell Cracker are on beds. We limited out, The fish were spawning all around where we fish. The females are full of eggs. A lot of people are on the lake and fishing for them now.
Go to Top of Page

freedomfisher

393 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2017 :  9:15:39 PM  Show Profile Send freedomfisher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm just getting back from staying at macs all week. Bet we caught over 400. We started off in the community hole but the people got too thick. But I found a couple more beds up near rocks pond. Had a blast. That's more fun than stomping baby chickens.
Go to Top of Page

treeman

14 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2017 :  9:24:59 PM  Show Profile Send treeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How about some pictures of all of these fish that are being caught?
Go to Top of Page

freedomfisher

393 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2017 :  8:04:30 PM  Show Profile Send freedomfisher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://goo.gl/photos/oDVykUag1CxzCWRdA

https://goo.gl/photos/4XvhXAJ1Jznk89K1A

https://goo.gl/photos/EMfTB1YtLNXFVcek8

Did that work? Can't never get the pictures to work on this site.
Go to Top of Page

boatpoor

2984 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2017 :  9:19:36 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pictures came thru, great catches!
Go to Top of Page

4JS

392 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2017 :  10:15:44 PM  Show Profile Send 4JS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oooooooooo Weeeeeeee
Those are some nice fish.....
I'm jealous......
Go to Top of Page

Fred67

9733 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2017 :  2:00:26 PM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice catch! Bunch of cleaning to do!

If I can I'll be back in the swamps for the May full moon looking for some redbreast.

"If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed."
Go to Top of Page

gotitbad

153 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2017 :  3:29:26 PM  Show Profile Send gotitbad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Upper end of lake marion. 56 in an hour15.

Go to Top of Page

boatpoor

2984 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2017 :  8:05:29 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ya'll got them dialed in! Good work, nice fish!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000