Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fresh Water
 Lake Moultrie
 Calm Waters?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fish_Guy
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2017 :  10:54:41 PM  Show Profile Send Fish_Guy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can go around Lake Moultrie banks where the water is calm? I'm teaching my 4 y/o how to fish. As of now he has the casting down but trying to explain how to fish with a bobber is difficult b/c the water is so rough. I live around the Bonneau area and no boat as of yet (hopefully this summer). I'm willing to drive a bit if needed to catch some bream. Not asking for anyone's secret spot, just some help. Thanks!

LarryMaz
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2017 :  2:11:47 PM  Show Profile Send LarryMaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe boat public boat ramp at the hatchery off Rt.6? Pretty good cover from there - I see people fishing from shore a lot...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000