Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Swap Shop
 Husqvarna gt52xls mower - SOLD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Island Boy

755 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2017 :  6:00:59 PM  Show Profile Send Island Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Work schedule doesn't allow me much time to properly take care of the yard... I since have hired a company to do it and no longer need a mower. The mower is in near perfect shape and only has 26hrs on it. Fabricated (not stamped steel) plate steel deck with mulching kit and extra set of new blades. I still have the side discharge kit and blades as well. I have a few maintenance parts and a cover. Has only had non ethanol gas through it. New 3200.00 plus 350.00 in extras.
Asking 2400.00

-Albemarle 248xf "Chella"
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
"Everybody dances when shotgun sings" Stewart and Winfield

Edited by - Island Boy on 05/04/2017 08:25:51 AM

Geronimo

2850 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2017 :  08:49:28 AM  Show Profile Send Geronimo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice. That ain't no cheap Lowes Husqvarna. That's real mower right there.

"Wailord"
1979 17' Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115
Go to Top of Page

Sacmaster

46 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  11:49:39 PM  Show Profile Send Sacmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got this same mower and it's great. Solid deal. The Kawasaki motor is the bomb.
Go to Top of Page

Island Boy

755 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2017 :  7:48:58 PM  Show Profile Send Island Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It has been a great mower and the kawasaki engine has enough power to actually make their mulching blades work as they should!magnolia leaves don't stand a chance...

-Albemarle 248xf "Chella"
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
"Everybody dances when shotgun sings" Stewart and Winfield
Go to Top of Page

wordsandmusic
Intermediate Member

86 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2017 :  4:37:59 PM  Show Profile Send wordsandmusic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SENT YOU A PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000