Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Hunting
 Hunting Reports
 strange deer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Partners-Ship

1424 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  2:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Partners-Ship's Homepage Send Partners-Ship a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hunting, fishing, and poker are my sports. Work when necessary.

mhebbard

1457 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  3:29:39 PM  Show Profile Send mhebbard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
good luck getting that guy on your 4 wheeler to get back to camp
Go to Top of Page

SplitTailBasics
Intermediate Member

91 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  4:53:45 PM  Show Profile Send SplitTailBasics a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah its hard to tell if that is a legitimate 5 year old or not with that camera angle, may outta let him walk this year and see what the horns turn out to be. I think it might meet the cull status since I have a strong feeling that it may be a wide cow horn. Could be wrong with that supplemental nutrition it has been getting during the past few months!

"If you can't fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!"

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

Edited by - SplitTailBasics on 04/21/2017 08:44:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

natureboy
SPONSOR

2756 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2017 :  11:46:49 AM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's what we used to refer to as a "gully jumper" Eats weeds & anything green and has to walk lots to get enough food. Thin and tough. You can see the hip bones sticking out
Go to Top of Page

ReelShock

818 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2017 :  1:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Send ReelShock an AOL message Send ReelShock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll come pick him up for you ! ! ! I got about 100+ buddies for him to hang out with.
Go to Top of Page

boatpoor

2984 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2017 :  4:57:04 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got a lot of that kind around my house, some eavn have white faces!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000