Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Fly-Fishing
 Poonage
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

jerms

2955 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2017 :  6:58:16 PM  Show Profile Send jerms a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll never catch one bigger.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A long long slow walk in the spartina gives you time to think big thoughts and put your mind back into order.
- Flatscaster

mtoddsolomon

30 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2017 :  2:16:31 PM  Show Profile Send mtoddsolomon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow man, that's insane! Congrats! I've caught a couple on spin tackle but still haven't on fly yet. Looks like a fantastic trip

East Cape EVOx
Go to Top of Page

flyg
Intermediate Member

53 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2017 :  9:26:21 PM  Show Profile Send flyg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(**() nice fish. Love the mothership. Also, the hat complements the glass perfectly.

G
Go to Top of Page

AvuncularBen
Intermediate Member

102 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2017 :  9:43:42 PM  Show Profile Send AvuncularBen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
how long was the fight to get it boatside? any different fighting w/ glass?
Go to Top of Page

bryson

429 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2017 :  09:37:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit bryson's Homepage Send bryson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dang man, hell of a nice fish! Agreed on the mothership/houseboat thing -- I definitely need to give that a shot one day. How long was your trip?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
1994 Hewes Redfisher 18, 2004 Yamaha 150 VMAX
Malibu X-Factor Kayak
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000