Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Tournaments and Community Events
 The Lowcountry Open-May 20th
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheLowcountryOpen

5 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2017 :  10:19:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit TheLowcountryOpen's Homepage Send TheLowcountryOpen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Announcing the LCO 2017. This is a Offshore, Nearshore and Inshore Tournament benefitting our veterans through the Palmetto Warrior Connection.
Dates: Capt. Meeting/Registration Party is May 19, 6-9pm at Salty Mikes (City Marina). Fish Day is May 20th.
Weigh stations are located at: Charleston City Marina, Bristol Marina and Georgetown Landing Marina. Tournament is open to the entire South Carolina Coast Line.

Tournament registration and official rules and regulations can be found online at http://www.thelowcountryopen.com/ , or at the Registration Party.

Awards Banquet gates open at 6pm at Johnson Hagood Stadium(Citadel Football Stadium) with food and drinks, and live acoustic performance by Matt Chase. The Official After-Party, features a live concert with Pat Cooper from 9-11pm. All anglers and non-fishing spectators participants are invited to attend. Ticket purchase is available. Free parking provided on-site.

Marsh chicken
Intermediate Member

87 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2017 :  3:12:04 PM  Show Profile Send Marsh chicken a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Link doesn't work
Go to Top of Page

TheLowcountryOpen

5 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2017 :  4:04:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheLowcountryOpen's Homepage Send TheLowcountryOpen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Marsh Chicken, I was made aware of this today after changing the oil in my boat. In an engine room for 4 hours with my phone off and it was blowing up when I turned it on. Our web developer walked away yesterday morning for personal reasons. Yes, the week of the TOURNEY! I'm told it will be back up this evening. This is not our full-time career.

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Marsh chicken
Intermediate Member

87 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2017 :  7:45:49 PM  Show Profile Send Marsh chicken a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lighten up...I was just telling you the link didn't work.
Go to Top of Page

Liqrbox

238 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2017 :  2:21:46 PM  Show Profile Send Liqrbox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Website works, but you can not register.
Go to Top of Page

TheLowcountryOpen

5 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  5:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheLowcountryOpen's Homepage Send TheLowcountryOpen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Liqrbox we are currently trying to figure out what in the world is going on with the website, you will be able to register at the captains meeting tmrw night from 6-9 at salty mikes however. Thanks hope to see ya'll out there!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000