Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Surf / Pier Fishing
 Sullivan's 5/12
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

baloo314

30 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2017 :  3:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Send baloo314 an AOL message Send baloo314 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fished moultrie side of Sullivan's from about 4:30 pm - to dusk. Caught 2 small whiting and a baby shark. Did rescue a gull with a broken wing. Took it to an emergency vet in Mt. P.

baloo314

Native Ultimate 12

runbabyrun

889 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2017 :  5:24:24 PM  Show Profile Send runbabyrun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice work Baloo. Most people would not take the time to help that little fellow out. It will be pretty cool if they get that bird up and running again.
Go to Top of Page

baloo314

30 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2017 :  10:18:07 AM  Show Profile  Send baloo314 an AOL message Send baloo314 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, my friend saw the bird float in and called several places. I didn't know you could take wildlife to the emergency vet and they would cover the cost. We just dropped it off. Pretty cool.

baloo314

Native Ultimate 12
Go to Top of Page

Great White

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  5:43:14 PM  Show Profile Send Great White a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice that's good to know.

baloo314

30 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2017 :  5:41:27 PM  Show Profile  Send baloo314 an AOL message Send baloo314 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, my friend saw the bird float in and called several places. I didn't know you could take wildlife to the emergency vet and they would cover the cost. We just dropped it off. Pretty cool.

baloo314

Native Ultimate 12
Go to Top of Page

InshoreAngler

914 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2017 :  6:38:56 PM  Show Profile Send InshoreAngler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice gesture for helping the bird out!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000