Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 To The South
 Edisto
 WTB Crab Pots
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jasonburrwc84
Intermediate Member

97 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2017 :  11:01:26 AM  Show Profile Send jasonburrwc84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been told that the Ace hardware on edisto sells crab pots. I would like to pick up a couple more. Are there any locals that make / sell them near edisto?

boatpoor

2753 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2017 :  11:35:47 AM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The best deal I have found is the hardware store in Hollywood! That was a few years back. Tried making some my self but my cost was close to the bought ones. Be careful where you place them, thy tend to grow legs and walk off! Not saying there are any theifs around!
Go to Top of Page

jford

1908 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2017 :  1:07:55 PM  Show Profile Send jford a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I go one from that store in Hollywood a few years ago. They had a bunch and at a good reasonable price

J Ford

Go to Top of Page

tigerfin

3137 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2017 :  3:05:13 PM  Show Profile Send tigerfin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I bought one a few years ago from ace hardware. I used it every time I've been back, will use it again in a few weeks. Works well and have no complaints.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki
Go to Top of Page

Fortunate Son

346 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2017 :  9:56:28 PM  Show Profile Send Fortunate Son a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ace has them, both the single and double. Havent looked at them closely but make sure there is enough rebar so it doesn't drift. I got some good ones at that feed store on 17, just before Bees Ferry heading toward West Ashley.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000