Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 To The North
 Georgetown / Grand Strand
 Murrell's Inlet this weekend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nmd56
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  07:53:16 AM  Show Profile Send nmd56 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I am heading to a friends beach house in Murrell's Inlet this weekend and his boat is out of commission so I'm considering pulling mine up there from Charleston to fish inshore. I'm not too excited about pulling it up there but will do it if the fishing is worth it. If anyone can let me know how the fishing has been, and if the dredging has messed it up, it would be greatly appreciated!

areeldrag

503 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  11:20:58 AM  Show Profile Send areeldrag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have not heard a lot out of MI but not sure how many actually give reports anymore. I have heard good news out of GT & Cherry Grove.
Go to Top of Page

Big Hud

9 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  07:40:51 AM  Show Profile Send Big Hud a Private Message  Reply with Quote
plenty of flounder around
Go to Top of Page

Redstripe

4232 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2017 :  01:52:46 AM  Show Profile Send Redstripe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hate I missed this. Weather was nice.....fishing decent. ..How you do..?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000