Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Non-Fishing
 Politics
 Adios......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

poly ball

1659 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  11:01:01 AM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/334011-ex-fox-news-head-roger-ailes-dead-report

don't let the casket door hit him in the head, on his travels to the dirt.

I wonder who gets the blame for this death?

Edited by - poly ball on 05/18/2017 11:05:37 AM

pescazorro

624 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  11:28:25 AM  Show Profile Send pescazorro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/334011-ex-fox-news-head-roger-ailes-dead-report

I think that's pretty low and disrespectful but I wouldn't expect any less from a bleeding heart liberal scum bag.

Just because the man admired pretty women doesn't mean you have to spit on his grave when he passes away. Prayers to the family and may he rest in peace.

"Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give.. Never Take."
EC
Go to Top of Page

7cs

3462 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  11:43:25 AM  Show Profile Send 7cs a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Go to Top of Page

poly ball

1659 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  11:48:44 AM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I put the low life in the same boat as child molesters. He was given a pass and a fat paycheck from FOX.

The descriptor is not dissimilar to allegations made by Ailes' alleged victims, a group that former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly describes in her memoir as an “underground army of women" who tolerated years of harassment because of fear of retaliation. “The stakes were very high; our jobs were potentially in danger, and Roger was digging in for a fight," she writes in Settle for More.
Go to Top of Page

natureboy
SPONSOR

2485 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  12:28:05 PM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Truly a bleeding heart leftist. So Robbie, Do you feel the same venom for Cigar Bill Clinton. Is he in your category as a child molester? - or was his gross, filthy behavior forgiven my his liberal works?

Sickening But very liberal.
Go to Top of Page

mhebbard

1404 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  12:40:15 PM  Show Profile Send mhebbard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Re: Ailes, if you can't say something nice...

In other news, bleeding heart does not mean what you folks think it means.
Go to Top of Page

7cs

3462 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  12:52:31 PM  Show Profile Send 7cs a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mhebbard

Re: Ailes, if you can't say something nice...

In other news, bleeding heart does not mean what you folks think it means.

Most certainly not in this case.
Go to Top of Page

poly ball

1659 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  1:14:03 PM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

Truly a bleeding heart leftist. So Robbie, Do you feel the same venom for Cigar Bill Clinton. Is he in your category as a child molester? - or was his gross, filthy behavior forgiven my his liberal works?

Call me what you want pal. I'm capable of formulating my own opinion, and having personally know several females who were victims of sexual harassment/assault, I have no problem calling Ailes a monster, and posting MY thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

natureboy
SPONSOR

2485 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  1:16:21 PM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Call me what you want pal. I'm capable of formulating my own opinion, and having personally know several females who were victims of sexual harassment/assault, I have no problem calling Ailes a monster, and posting MY thoughts.

so what are your thoughts on other molesters. Are you giving BC a pass while you kick a dead man? I doubt Ailes ever got any of the fox women in bed. It was all talk. But remember "" better put some ice on that

Edited by - natureboy on 05/18/2017 1:22:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Reelly Old

3022 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  1:28:07 PM  Show Profile Send Reelly Old a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it's payback by Trump, INC, Fox and Ailes should have not been so mean to The Donald ...
Go to Top of Page

pescazorro

624 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  1:54:15 PM  Show Profile Send pescazorro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
cat calling, or even a skewed moral compass is nowhere near a rapist or child molester in my book.....

"Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give.. Never Take."
EC
Go to Top of Page

Edistodaniel

4873 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  1:57:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Edistodaniel an AOL message  Send Edistodaniel a Yahoo! Message Send Edistodaniel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yall can't even talk about a dead dude without deflecting to Clinton.
Go to Top of Page

skinneej
Prolific Poster

20486 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  1:57:38 PM  Show Profile Send skinneej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

having personally know several females who were victims of sexual harassment/assault

Let's not talk about your "college days"...
Go to Top of Page

pescazorro

624 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  1:58:29 PM  Show Profile Send pescazorro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

quote:

having personally know several females who were victims of sexual harassment/assault

el oh el

"Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give.. Never Take."
EC
Go to Top of Page

poly ball

1659 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  2:17:03 PM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Did you know me in college?

This will get interesting, as lawn care talk evolved into my waste oil recycling.
Go to Top of Page

skinneej
Prolific Poster

20486 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  2:24:40 PM  Show Profile Send skinneej a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Did you know me in college?

This will get interesting, as lawn care talk evolved into my waste oil recycling.

It's just a joke man. You kids are so sensitive nowadays. Time to invoke the safe space?
Go to Top of Page

natureboy
SPONSOR

2485 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  3:08:33 PM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Dont feel so wounded ED. Clinton is part of the political landscape. She just formed a PAC, but its only natural to think of Bill when the subject of sexual harassment comes up.

Edited by - natureboy on 05/18/2017 3:29:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

Edistodaniel

4873 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  4:06:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Edistodaniel an AOL message  Send Edistodaniel a Yahoo! Message Send Edistodaniel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Dont feel so wounded ED. Clinton is part of the political landscape. She just formed a PAC, but its only natural to think of Bill when the subject of sexual harassment comes up.

I'm fairly certain you think about them way more than anyone else does.
Go to Top of Page

natureboy
SPONSOR

2485 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  5:37:55 PM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

"fairly certain" sounds like CC speak. I can mention who ever I want as much as I want.... SO WHAT?
Go to Top of Page

Fred67

9257 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  5:54:43 PM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

So just what did this dude do to piss you off so bad.... other than work for fox?

Really, I know nothing about him. I take it you know for a fact that he raped a girl or something?

"Why Bruce?"
Go to Top of Page

natureboy
SPONSOR

2485 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  6:28:58 PM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ailes was just talk. He asked the fox women for sex. I understand that he tried to leverage it with promotions . What he did was wrong , but certainly not molesting . Robbie would feel differently if it was a Dem. When I was younger I asked some women for sex. I mostly got slapped - but sometimes it worked out.
Go to Top of Page

jstrange

4351 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  6:34:23 PM  Show Profile Send jstrange a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Pot, meet Kettle.
I know several girls and guys that were sexually molested.
It seems you are sexually molesting the conservatives with all crap positions you take.
FU
Go to Top of Page

gotchacovered
Prolific Poster

22363 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  6:43:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit gotchacovered's Homepage Send gotchacovered a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Where is Sir Spear to denounce this shameful, politicized commentary on a man's passing?

Disgusting, Poly Ball. That man has a family, but you obviously hate him and don't care about them because of politics.

Haters are going to hate, I reckon.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Go to Top of Page

Edistodaniel

4873 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  08:28:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Edistodaniel an AOL message  Send Edistodaniel a Yahoo! Message Send Edistodaniel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

"fairly certain" sounds like CC speak. I can mention who ever I want as much as I want.... SO WHAT?

You can, it just makes you look weak. Why does everything turn into someone trying to regulate you? You're free to make the dumbest argument you want any day and post about it on here, but I'm also free to point out if it's dumb.
Go to Top of Page

Edistodaniel

4873 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  08:30:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Edistodaniel an AOL message  Send Edistodaniel a Yahoo! Message Send Edistodaniel a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

natureboy
SPONSOR

2485 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  08:45:31 AM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My opinion is that your posts are mostly dumb reaction strikes. Low class - kicking a dead man
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000