Birds....lets see your best!

I'm constantly finding myself looking for things to photograph and birds give me an easy target most of the time. Going through my libraries of images, I find that I have a ton of great shots, but no use for them. bigsmile So I figured why not start a topic and keep it going like the sunrise photoblog!

Post up your best images!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com
Replies

Ricky, I do mostly handheld. Most of the time my pictures are things that I just happen upon and don't have time to set up a tripod, however, I keep it in the trunk. I am wanting a L series, but haven't had the spare money. The Tamron is a great lens, but any of them tend to get soft or fuzzy at the outer zoom limits. I like the Tamron for sunrise/ sunset pictures because I have a circular polarized filter for it.

><>
Awesome!

Right there is the biggest part of taking good outdoor pictures: being in the right place at the right time! Nice job.

Originally posted by bgf

Right there is the biggest part of taking good outdoor pictures: being in the right place at the right time! Nice job.

Being in the right place with the wrong camera might let you occasionally capture good pictures but you guys have clearly shown there is a difference between good pictures and great photography. To get the results you're getting in your photo's how much setting and focusing are you having to do with the equipment you're using?

><>
Last edited by Flat-Out
Some amazing stuff on this thread. Nice bigsmile

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.
For sure. Makes me down right embarrassed to show mine blush

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

"Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made." -Robert N. Rose