Birds....lets see your best!

I'm constantly finding myself looking for things to photograph and birds give me an easy target most of the time. Going through my libraries of images, I find that I have a ton of great shots, but no use for them. bigsmile So I figured why not start a topic and keep it going like the sunrise photoblog!

Post up your best images!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com
Replies

can't say as I have ever noticed the green around the snowy egrets' eyeseses... :)

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org
Took these yesterday evening from my front yard... Pretty much the outer reach for this lens..

Awesome! You need to get a call and bring those things close!

I was wondering how it would take before someone posted a turkey. Nice "lawn" decorations.

><>
Ricky, they come through my yard almost everyday; that would not be hunting, but ambushing....
We need to stake them out one afternoon with the ground blind and get some pictures!

Originally posted by 23Sailfish

We need to stake them out one afternoon with the ground blind and get some pictures!

no, you need to ambush them and kill them...

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org
This was yesterday. He was getting attacked by some crows that didn't like him as close as he was... bigsmile

nice!
These were taken a few miles outside of Charleston smile

Taken at Amboseli National Park in Kenya. Wish the quality was better, but these are decent for a $200 camera.

13ft Whaler with 25hp Johnson

If you're lucky enough to be fishing, you're lucky enough.