Beware of Global Warming

You might get caught in a snow drift in Florida.

Haha.

Never mind the fact that we keep having record-cold winters over and over. Nope, just keep believing that the Earth is heating waaaay up super fast.

LOL.

Yes, yes, I know that weather isn't climate, so forth, and so on, so you can spare us all the pseudo-intellectual debate. The warming alarmists here don't miss many chances to point out a record-hot summer day here or there as evidence of "global warming," so pardon me for laughing when it's snowing in Florida.

Haha.

bigsmile

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Replies

Joe’s new campaign slogan, “Mine baby mine!”

https://www.mining.com/web/coal-prices-are-booming-but-us-miners-struggle-to-boost-output/

and he’s reactivating coal fired power plants to heat the northeast........Bernie, Bernie, Bernie???, Pocahontas sends smoke signals to bring us more coal!

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
44 bottom

Raebo (@Raebo6) Tweeted:
Turning and Burning

Todays 700 hp diesel tractors I doubt could pull a disc plow this size.

It’s not even struggling https://t.co/lUCy8aoGD6

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Back in the day my dad thought he was big time when he got a John Deere 4320 and could pull a 6 blade plow. That was a big step up from the old Allis chalmer pulling a 2 blade plow.

That tractor had a big old jambox bolted to the fender. Dad would be out plowing cutting hay whatever he would have the football game on. You could hear from a mile away. He was big Buffalo bills fan.
That was back in the OJ Simpson's day. (The juice) That's back when Buffalo really really sucked. A good season for them would have been 1 and 11. hahaha

You find things offensive.
I find things funny.
That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life's a day
That is amazing! I had to search the net for more on it. Pretty cool stuff! Amazing the things humans can build and maintain.
The global warmers are pushing as hard as they can to get new laws and treaties (or, psuedo-treaties) in place before more science makes it through the process. They see the horizon of science disproving their alarmism.

Here's some new science that is moving in that direction. It's about water vapor and clouds which are, by far, the most powerful and complex contributor to the green house effect. It is SO complex that we are no where close to being able to model this stuff, nor, do we have the computing power to run the models if we could write them. On current computers, the model runs would take years.

Here's a little bit of starting to figure out what clouds are doing. This article reports that 3 new papers that look at how much energy gets through the top of clouds and how much is simply bounced back into space. The cleaner/whiter the clouds are, the more energy they bounce back into space - less warming. 'Turns out the tops of our clouds are slightly darker than they used to be over about a ten year period. This causes them to warm enough to account for the vast majority of the warming we've seen over the period. If this work is valid, instead of fighting CO2, we should be fighting particulates/aerosols. (Which we are already largely doing.) We are tilting at windmills by building windmills. The additional particulates/aerosols created by building windmills is causing warming while the reduction of CO2 is of no consequence. Perfect.

NOTE this has NOTHING to do with CO2 - the evil boogey man gas of the global warming alarmist. This has to do with particulates (tiny tiny ones like aerosols).

Link - https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/10/20/2001-2019-warming-driven-by-increases-in-absorbed-solar-radiation-not-human-emissions/

Launching a virtue signaling war on an arbitrary enemy (CO2) is a dangerous waste of time and resources.

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
Last edited by PalmerScott