Covid Round 2

Anybody worried about this, or having it affect their lives any more than it has already? The fear mongering is starting up yet again. I can't see another round of shutdowns over a virus we now know the death rate of. It's not going away any time soon and neither has the flu, vaccine or no vaccine. I would be a little more concerned/careful if I was elderly, but I'm not going to stop living my life anymore. I'll wear a face covering so people feel good in public, but those don't help squat. Just wash your hands! I'm just getting so sick of all of this... I'm interested in what you all think about it all.

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

Replies

Woke shunkeys say the Governor has the authority to mandate masks for school kids. Governor DeSantis does not have the authority to not masks mandates in schools.

Biden will be shittzing yellow in a pizz soaked Depends when DeSantis declares all covid related restrictions are over.

https://yournews.com/2021/08/27/2209414/denmark-says-it-will-remove-all-covid-19-restrictions-including-vaccine/

Been over in Sweden check it out immunity deniers.

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Trust the plan

Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) Tweeted:
Again, this is intentional. Every communist in history has purged the military of his political opponents. Our communists are no different. Mandate the vaccines and you’ll cut out much of your opposition without having to lift a finger.

Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) Tweeted:
Thousands of highly trained and patriotic sailors, soldiers, airmen, and marines will be leaving the military if President Biden insists on a vaccine mandate for them.

Many more will choose not to join or re-up because of this terribly misguided policy.

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Fauci lies almost as much as porch Shunkey

Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) Tweeted:
Fauci dismissed China's role in COVID leak.
Fauci funded it.
Fauci pushed for lockdowns.
Fauci helped China with PR.
Fauci made money from vaccines.
Fauci pushed for vaccine passports.

The corporate media just got caught doing a U-Turn on item #1. There's a long way to go.

Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) Tweeted:
I have already asked the DOJ to review Fauci’s testimony for lying to Congress. This report should make it abundantly clear that he needs to be held accountable.
https://t.co/PfuketQaWc

I knew he was a lying fraud which was a red flag for his fake experimental jabs and boosters. He should be injected with that poison until he succumbs

Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) Tweeted:
This is brilliant. https://t.co/FclRQWmI0e