Shad 2021

Who's ready?? I get home in late January & will be looking for reports, if not i'll give it a go.

21 Contender
Replies

Well tailrace has been ruined by not turning loose any water nowadays.That being said,if you were to get any shad there it would be very early in the run.Originally posted by sman

We used to start there in late January & our best week was always around President’s Day. My youngest got a 11lb bass there shad fishing. When he was 5.

21 ContenderOriginally posted by Tugted

My youngest got a 12 pounder. He was 4.Originally posted by 7cs

this little gem just slipped right past the old timers. you should expect disproportionate retaliation ole man which you richly deserve. standing by for fireworks.
Well tailrace has been ruined by not turning loose any water nowadays.That being said,if you were to get any shad there it would be very early in the run.Originally posted by sman

We used to start there in late January & our best week was always around President’s Day. My youngest got a 11lb bass there shad fishing. When he was 5.

21 ContenderOriginally posted by Tugted

My youngest got a 12 pounder. He was 4.Originally posted by 7cs

this little gem just slipped right past the old timers. you should expect disproportionate retaliation ole man which you richly deserve. standing by for fireworks.Originally posted by PeaPod

It wouldn't be unheard of for Ted to pay a visit
Exactly. Hate to be 7cs.
I Tedded Ted.

Remember when Beerbuzz paid a visit to Fletch? Good times.
I lost contact with Fletch the last time my hard drive bit the dust sometime back on 2014 or so. Does anyone have his contact number?

I bet I could talk him into stopping by on occasion, that alone would be worth the price of admission.

Whatever happened to Beerbuzz?
I lost contact with Fletch the last time my hard drive bit the dust sometime back on 2014 or so. Does anyone have his contact number?

I bet I could talk him into stopping by on occasion, that alone would be worth the price of admission.

Whatever happened to Beerbuzz?Originally posted by HEAD ADMINISTRATOR--Edisto Fisher

I see his wife/gf on fb still with him.

21 Contender
just a heads up to anyone thinking about going to Wilson Landing, it's up 18ft since yesterday so the entrance gates will be closed
Thanks pardner
When did they start locking the gate due to high water?
Anyone been? Went this past week & the water was rolling & the bite sucked

21 Contender