As You Were

Replies

Have fished out of Jupiter several times. My kinda climate
Well where's all the fish?

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Got here three days ago, put the boat in the first day and just rode around trying to get my bearings. It's been blowing 20kts and 3-4 foot seas the past two days so we went sight seeing. Should lay down tomorrow and some of these pinfish Ive caught off the dock will die an honorable death. In the meantime, this is all I have.

One for P-K

Kept a couple yellow tail for supper, released most everything else. Probably caught 100 fish, lots of speckled hinds, hogfish, yellow tail, chub, lane snappers, grunts, etc.....

One block of chum, four dozen live shrimp, two pounds frozen shrimp, half pound of squid, and just a few bites of cutbait which seemed to work the least.

Thats it for today, hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did making them.

AS you were

Carbon Kevlar Florida boat .... sweet

That's one heck of a puffer fish. Did you get a Japanese chef to cook him up for you

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
That's one heck of a puffer fish. Did you get a Japanese chef to cook him up for you

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

He was holding it waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there like the Walleyes. Nice fush though. I like to watch a shark try to eat them when they blow up. Keeps them busy while I'm catching. Great defense and the shark usually gives up.

Thanks for sharing EF.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman