Check this out

House is considering a $3.7trillion bill for the Military including via attachment
over $3trillion of "Foreign Aid" to Iran and other of our enemies.
I have an mp4 clip detailing this horror but cannot upload it here.
Michigan Congressman Bill Huizenga, a Democrat, created it.
He opposes the bill-thinks it may pass the House.
Hopes the Senate will kill it.

We are getting "it" alreadyveryangry

16' Alumacraft Mod V Hull Jon Boat
25hp Yammy 4 stroke

25hp Yammy 4 stroke

25hp Yammy 4 stroke
Last edited by sternline
Replies

Gayrider has been silent today......I believe I know why, he drove his truck up on the sidewalk......hopefully he surrenders peacefully!

U.S. Capitol Police said Thursday they are negotiating with a man who said he had a bomb in his truck near the Library of Congress, across from the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/19/1029275390/bomb-threat-near-capitol-library-of-congress

Last edited by poly ball-Upper Management
Robbie. , what is your fascination with gay? For it go back to your altar boy days? That wasn’t Bay on the sidewalk. Probably a lost BLM terrorist

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
Don’t be such a grumpy old f>cker!

I reckon your feeble old self can’t find any humor……jesus

Sorry But I don’t find
Insults funny

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
Have you got anything good to say about Biden today?

Didn’t think so. With the crashing economy and American blood all over Kabul it’s a bad time to be a Democrat

Joseph A. Wulfsohn (@JosephWulfsohn) Tweeted:
The Biden administration is halting rent for millions of Americans due to Covid... but is charging Americans fleeing from Afghanistan $2,000 or more per person?

Jerry Dunleavy (@JerryDunleavy) Tweeted:
State Dept's Overseas Security Advisory Council said Aug. 14: "Repatriation flights are not free, & passengers will be required to sign a promissory loan agreement & may not be eligible to renew their U.S. passports til the loan is repaid. Cost may be $2,000 or more per person." https://t.co/2pPo3n64dJ

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Didn’t think so. With Biden leading the crashing economy and American blood all over Kabul it’s a bad time to be an American Originally posted by natureboy

There is no such thing as a Biden supporter, only a Trump hater. Nobody in their right mind can support what is happening to America right now.
When even CNN is bashing Biden Admin's handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, you know they've Ef'd-up.

I have a guess why. What would make the alphabet press turn on the Dems? Only 1 thing. The disastrous effects of Dem policy/decision-making is falling on the press, themselves. I bet a LOT of those in Afghanistan, trying to figure out how to run the Taliban gauntlet to the Kabul airport are journalists. CNN is watching some of their own kind get caught in the pinch and they don't like it.

That's not part of the bargain. The alphabet press runs a propaganda operations for the libs in return for special treatment. Just recently, the press doesn't think their guys are getting the agreed up on special treatment. I'd agree. Being left to deal with the Taliban would be 'special', but, not a good kind of special.

https://rumble.com/vlf34g-cnns-clarissa-ward-to-biden-if-this-isnt-failure-then-what-does-failure-loo.html?mref=23gga&mc=8uxj1

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
Palmer, I know you don’t like Twitter but I like to just read it which it allows you to do without posting, there are real news reporters from Newsmax, OANN, etc that are way ahead of the propaganda news

Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) Tweeted:
As Biden "completes the drawdown of forces" in Afghanistan, you can just feel this disaster will finally complete the drawdown of NeverTrumper forces in the media.

All the pundits who told us that Trump was a dangerous idiot have actually turned out to be dangerous idiots.

They reported yesterday American women left behind were being attacked by Taliban and today the SOS admitted it.

Now the fbi has all but been proven that they were behind the Jan 6 riot.

We’re living in an attempted takeover by American haters

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21