Check this out

House is considering a $3.7trillion bill for the Military including via attachment
over $3trillion of "Foreign Aid" to Iran and other of our enemies.
I have an mp4 clip detailing this horror but cannot upload it here.
Michigan Congressman Bill Huizenga, a Democrat, created it.
He opposes the bill-thinks it may pass the House.
Hopes the Senate will kill it.

We are getting "it" alreadyveryangry

16' Alumacraft Mod V Hull Jon Boat
25hp Yammy 4 stroke

25hp Yammy 4 stroke

25hp Yammy 4 stroke
Last edited by sternline
Replies

Can we get some “restorative justice “ for those Americans that trespassed into a building they owned on January 6th?

CWBChicago (@CWBChicago) Tweeted:
Prosecutors dropped four gun charges against Armando Rodriguez in "restorative justice" court Friday. By sunrise Sunday, he was facing a new felony gun charge.

https://t.co/SFwvFDy0Ix

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Restorative Justice? No, just plain justice. Little punk needs to be off the streets, He'll never be anything but a burden on our society.
MAGA MICHELLE BIDEN IS DESTROYING AMERICA!!! (@PrimaryALLRINO) Tweeted:
Glenn Beck is on the ground in Afghanistan rescuing trapped Christians from being BURNED ALIVE at the same time Nancy Pelosi is sipping wine with her billionaire buddies in San Francisco...🙄

Reporters: “Madame Speaker, what is your favorite wine?”

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Filling the vacuum?

Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) Tweeted:
Florida stands with our neighbors across the Gulf Coast & @FLSERT is actively assisting with Hurricane #Ida. We’ve deployed and staged Urban Search and Rescue Task Forces 1 & 2 in Mississippi. USAR Task Force 4 and 50 @FLGuard are mobilizing to Louisiana.

or just competent leadership?

Is Biden with his Afghans he flew in for free trying to get a child bride to sniff?

America Rising (@AmericaRising) Tweeted:
Many around New Orleans are still without power, running water, gas, and food.

One resident: "Where's the President? Where's FEMA?" https://t.co/jOc7pDsHBq

Haha, skank cankles gets b1tch slapped hard

https://www.thefreedomtimes.com/2021/09/04/rose-mcgowan-to-hillary-clinton-ive-been-in-a-hotel-room-with-your-husband-here-comes-the-bomb/

https://www.thefreedomtimes.com/2021/09/04/rose-mcgowan-to-hillary-clinton-ive-been-in-a-hotel-room-with-your-husband-here-comes-the-bomb/

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21Originally posted by Bayrider-Decorated Shunkey Hunter

Hillary is looking rough! Wonder what the "bomb" is? Rose McGowan seems to be on a roll, Alyssa Milano, Joe Biden and the Democratic party, Oprah, Hillary.... Looks like a few in HollyWood are waking up.

"You are a shadow leader in service of evil. You are the enemy of what is good, right and moral. You represent no flag, no country, no soul. You eat hope, you twist minds. I’ve been in a hotel room with your husband and here comes the bomb."

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21Originally posted by Bayrider-Decorated Shunkey Hunter

Hillary is looking rough! Wonder what the "bomb" is? Rose McGowan seems to be on a roll, Alyssa Milano, Joe Biden and the Democratic party, Oprah, Hillary.... Looks like a few in HollyWood are waking up.

"You are a shadow leader in service of evil. You are the enemy of what is good, right and moral. You represent no flag, no country, no soul. You eat hope, you twist minds. I’ve been in a hotel room with your husband and here comes the bomb."
Joe continues the democrats war on women

Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) Tweeted:
President Biden, I'm not resigning, but you should. https://t.co/HuRYM4bLYP

The elites don’t want the poison they’re better then you

Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) Tweeted:
JUST-IN: Members of Congress and their staff are EXEMPT from Biden's vaccine decree. - Newsweek

and so are 300,000 postal workers

are you paying attention yet?