Check this out

House is considering a $3.7trillion bill for the Military including via attachment
over $3trillion of "Foreign Aid" to Iran and other of our enemies.
I have an mp4 clip detailing this horror but cannot upload it here.
Michigan Congressman Bill Huizenga, a Democrat, created it.
He opposes the bill-thinks it may pass the House.
Hopes the Senate will kill it.

We are getting "it" alreadyveryangry

16' Alumacraft Mod V Hull Jon Boat
25hp Yammy 4 stroke

25hp Yammy 4 stroke

25hp Yammy 4 stroke
Last edited by sternline
Replies

What’s Craigslist?
What’s Craigslist?Originally posted by Fred67

"WHATS SUPER TIME" How do you spell "IGNERT"

BOB
What’s Craigslist?Originally posted by Fred67

"WHATS SUPER TIME" How do you spell "IGNERT"

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

“I think your family tree is straighter than gays. I saw some of your ads on craigslist you wanted to take me to.” (See Bob241 previous post)

Had to google this to find out apparently Bob goes onto Craigslist looking for queers, I never new that existed. So we have 2 Biden supporters left on here 1 is surfing for queer love and the other 1 is aligned with pedophiles. I don’t want any parts of their build back better morally bankrupt agenda, how about you?
Yeah right.

BOB
https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2021/01/17/how-to-cover-the-information-crisis--and-curb-it.cnn
CNN
Communist Nazi news

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
People with weak minds eat the shi* that right wing news outlets pour out. Anyone with any brain at all would know that. But these people really can't help themselves. I don't see how they make it. Right now I think there are 225 that have screwed their lives up by listening to that bull shi*. You'll get woke up if you want some of it. 20 to 25 is a long time. You don't have to believe me just strap on your shi* on and go see if they don't wake you up.

BOB
People with weak minds eat the shi* that right wing news outlets pour out. Anyone with any brain at all would know that. But these people really can't help themselves. I don't see how they make it. Right now I think there are 225 that have screwed their lives up by listening to that bull shi*. You'll get woke up if you want some of it. 20 to 25 is a long time. You don't have to believe me just strap on your shi* on and go see if they don't wake you up.

Isn't it a shame the cops baited those people in the Capital by opening up the barriers and inviting them in? All with Pelosi's Blessings. Why you telling us that 20-25 is a long time. None of us remotely thought about entering the capital. You are a dumb douche.

Hie, I'N BODDIE amd I lipes eeting Shheet sabwiches amd snivving may owm breaht. .

Isn't it a shame the cops baited those people in the Capital by opening up the barriers and inviting them in? All with Pelosi's Blessings. Why you telling us that 20-25 is a long time. None of us remotely thought about entering the capital. You are a dumb douche.

Hie, I'N BODDIE amd I lipes eeting Shheet sabwiches amd snivving may owm breaht. . Originally posted by Fred67

Why you calling me dumb and a douche Fred? You thought you would have run me off long ago. Let me see that degree with a 4.0 GPA. I think you're full of shi*. You're dumber than gay rider and me put together. Oh lord I shouldn't have said "put together" gay boi will pee on himself.

BOB
Well, looks like you two are having fun exchanging insults.
And y'all wonder why about for people post on "Politics" anymore.
Admin should seriously consider eliminating this board.
Mama he's crying again. Make him stop.

BOB