Joe Biden

I was under the impression from all the talk about the climate and all, he was gonna bring all the winter storms and tropical storms to a stop.
Well, someone tell me WTF is he waiting for? Here in the boro, 42deg.,feels like 36.

I think I have the answer.

He needs more money, yeah that's it.

Double D.
Replies

Fred ,Bay they're coming for you
yOriginally posted by Off the chain

Your ass OTC! You are coming with us!
[

Do they have that in the Tank Top style.... Maybe with a little Patagonya flair???...axing for the Pod

The ENTER-NET FishermanOriginally posted by mdaddy

If I get one I want it in fish net.. gotta show off my sexy body.
Fred ,Bay they're coming for you
yOriginally posted by Off the chain

Your ass OTC! You are coming with us! Originally posted by Fred67

Quit messing with me, watching a close game on Biden TV

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/2012/12/04/college-basketball-transgender-player-gabrielle-ludwig-robert-ludwig-mission-college/1744703/
The freaks playing girls basketball or any sport.
How can these people/parents stand around and let stuff like this happen.
Where's Tanya Harding when you need her.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
The freaks playing girls basketball or any sport.
How can these people/parents stand around and let stuff like this happen.
Where's Tanya Harding when you need her.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

I had forgotten all about Tanya!

Dude this crap needs to stop and stop now! Did you see the coach in Bay's link? What coach dresses like that? The Man was Born a Man and there is no way just because he had his pecker chopped off he should be able to compete on a Woman's team. Genetics just don't change and Men are physically more likely to out do women. Not being sexist, I now there are some women out there that are Ten times the "man" some "men" are. But the fact of the matter is if you were born with a roaster your a man and if you were born with a kitty you are a woman. If nature messed up and you have both, make the best of it!

Everyone noticing how none of our Biden supporters can Support him? All they seem to have is the same old deflection to "Trump Bad".

Everyone noticing how none of our Biden supporters can Support him? All they seem to have is the same old deflection to "Trump Bad".

Originally posted by Fred67

Yeah why is that? And why won’t Bob answer a simple question, what would he do if he found out his son was boinking his niece?
Easy now Baydog,the HA said to quit picking on bob,he’s down and had enough. I wouldn’t want to see you go to the office.
Donald Trump Jr hits out ‘Democrat governor’ of Texas... who is actually Republican

Donald Trump

Ted Cruz

Greg Abbott

Donald Trump Jr.

Fri, February 19, 2021, 2:35 PM
In an attempt to defend Ted Cruz for going on vacation as Texas struggled with the aftermath of Winter storm Uri, Donald Trump Jr appeared to get one important detail wrong in accusing the lawmaker’s critics of hypocrisy.

The senator for Texas is being eviscerated by the public and media after it emerged he had taken his family to Cancun, Mexico, as his constituents endured record cold temperatures with no heat, power, or water,

The eldest son of former president Donald Trump took to Twitter and hit out at “the hypocrisy of those trying to cancel Ted Cruz,” adding that their silence “on their Democrat Governor’s incompetence is telling.”

Unfortunately for Mr Trump, and as many Texans were quick to point out, Texas Governor Greg Abbott is a Republican and was chair of the Republican Governor’s Association from 2019 to 2020.

The Libertarian Party of Texas tweeted: “Yeah, we have been really quiet about our Democrat Governor’s incompetence! We’ll get right on that…”

“The Governor Texas is a Republican, you insufferable dips***,” read one tweet.

BOB
Told you he was on something.

BOB