Joe Biden

I was under the impression from all the talk about the climate and all, he was gonna bring all the winter storms and tropical storms to a stop.
Well, someone tell me WTF is he waiting for? Here in the boro, 42deg.,feels like 36.

I think I have the answer.

He needs more money, yeah that's it.

Double D.
Replies

Me and OTC were thinking about letting you join up with our band of merry men but I’m not sure now.Originally posted by sman

Band of merry mem. Ha ha ha ha dam you trying to make me bust a gut now. Ha ha ha band of merry mem. I would bet one of you is afraid and the other one is glad of it. Ha ha ha

BOB

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241
You did it again.What is a mem?

Originally posted by sman

BOB

DAM

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241
https://memegenerator.net/instance/52580910/beavis-and-butthead-he-said-member. Originally posted by sman

Haha, glad you got it... You still wanting to get on board...wink

RBF
Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns...
I bet you guys didn’t think I knew about beavis and butthead.My boys show me all the new stuff on the television.You should watch that picture Animal House ,that’s where I came up with the double secret probation post.haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI

RBF
Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns...
America is back with Biden, France's Macron says
G7 summit in Cornwall

Emmanuel Macron

Joe Biden

CARBIS BAY, England (Reuters) -The United States is back as a cooperative leader of the free world under President Joe Biden, France's Emmanuel Macron said on Saturday, illustrating the relief felt by many key U.S. allies that the tumult of Donald Trump's presidency is over.

Macron's remark echoes that of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson who hailed Biden on Thursday as "a big breath of fresh air".

Neither Macron nor Johnson drew an explicit parallel between Biden and Trump, though both praised Biden's distinctly cooperative tone and officials said there was relief after Trump at times shocked and bewildered many European allies.

BOB
The limeys and the frogs are very happy to have a dork that they can take advantage of.American taxpayers are paying for it.Bejing Biden is easily duped.
The EU countries will enjoy Biden sending the aid money. I don’t really care what they think of us , but we should insist that they pay their fair share

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted
Also , Biden was involved in the admin that sent a pallet of laundered cash to one of our enemy’s.

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted
Say what you want, at least he isn't sending out mean tweetswink