Joe Biden

I was under the impression from all the talk about the climate and all, he was gonna bring all the winter storms and tropical storms to a stop.
Well, someone tell me WTF is he waiting for? Here in the boro, 42deg.,feels like 36.

I think I have the answer.

He needs more money, yeah that's it.

Double D.
Replies

Unable to get a delivery today that I've had scheduled for over a month. My crane called and canceled because he's stuck in traffic from the roads being blocked. Had equipment schedule that was dropped this morning. Over $1,000 in delivery and rental fees down the toilet. Not counting the Lost productivity. All cuz of the skank wants to come in and hand out gift certificates and get a photo op at a vaccine center. I'm guessing around $5,000 it cost my company.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day

RBF
Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns...

RBF
Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns...
Unable to get a delivery today that I've had scheduled for over a month. My crane called and canceled because he's stuck in traffic from the roads being blocked. Had equipment schedule that was dropped this morning. Over $1,000 in delivery and rental fees down the toilet. Not counting the Lost productivity. All cuz of the skank wants to come in and hand out gift certificates and get a photo op at a vaccine center. I'm guessing around $5,000 it cost my company.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Should have planned ahead, clearly you knew the VP was arriving……
Unfortunately most everyone here in Greenville was not aware of it until Friday.. it was not announced on the news till this morning..
And I'm sure no one expected 10 miles of 385 to be shut down.
The sad thing about it her visit here to Greenville serves absolutely no purpose...
The contractor down the street had to send two loads of concrete back because it sat on the highway for over an hour and a half.
So they're the concrete company lost 2 loads of concrete. The contractor lost afternoon of work.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Last edited by Off the chain
Appears to me that the new site owner is a LIB...

Imagine that.

NN
Unfortunately most everyone here in Greenville was not aware of it until Friday.. it was not announced on the news till this morning..
And I'm sure no one expected 10 miles of 385 to be shut down.
The sad thing about it her visit here to Greenville serves absolutely no purpose...
The contractor down the street had to send two loads of concrete back because it sat on the highway for over an hour and a half.
So they're the concrete company lost 2 loads of concrete. The contractor lost afternoon of work.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

She should have went to the Border like her boss told her to months ago. I believe that is much more important than disrupting working Americans.
Anyone getting any e-mails like this. Seems to be the tip of the Iceberg in today's business world. I've been getting parts coming in from CHina easier than some sourced right Here! Go Biden/ Harris

I hope this email finds your summer off to a great start. This industry is ever changing as we have seen things in the last two months that have never occurred in the industry before. We are experiencing longer lead times for many products so please plan accordingly. If you are open to cross references for either pricing reasons or out of stock, please let me know, I will do my best to find a substitute. Please reach out if I can help with any of your parts or oil lubricant needs (I have listed some of the manufacturers we carry below).

Stay Safe & Healthy,

Account Manager-Inside Sales

267-,,,,,,,,,,,,, (cell)