Joe Biden

I was under the impression from all the talk about the climate and all, he was gonna bring all the winter storms and tropical storms to a stop.
Well, someone tell me WTF is he waiting for? Here in the boro, 42deg.,feels like 36.

I think I have the answer.

He needs more money, yeah that's it.

Double D.
Replies

He's wanting to spread his wings.....?shock

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Needs to as his family tree looks like a utility pole... Funny part is Gayrider hasn't yet figured out the family tree stays the same even when you breed with a dude outside the family...

RBF
Robinette Beat Fascism

"CFC - A Quaint Little Political Site with a Fishing Problem"
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

He's wanting to spread his wings.....?shock

Needs to as his family tree looks like a utility pole... Funny part is Gayrider hasn't yet figured out the tree stays the same even when you breed with a dude outside the family...

RBF
Robinette Beat Fascism

"CFC - A Quaint Little Political Site with a Fishing Problem"Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

BOB

I bet you're jealous gay boy got a man crush on me. I know you got one on him.

Hey, give Gayrider a break... Drumpf, you, and AlfraidO' are the first men outside of the family he's ever shown interest in... Baby steps to get that inbreeding out...

RBF
Robinette Beat Fascism

"CFC - A Quaint Little Political Site with a Fishing Problem"Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Hear that Fred. Me, you and Drumpf are the first.

BOB
Old Bobbie, riding RBF's coat tails. That sad dude.
Old Bobbie, riding RBF's coat tails. That sad dude. Originally posted by Fred67

Ahhh, now you are finally admitting my success...

RBF
Robinette Beat Fascism

RBF
Robinette Beat Fascism

You must live a sad life if your success is measured by the Bobbies of the world... Super time. Good night.

You must live a sad life if your success is measured by the Bobbies of the world... Super time. Good night. Originally posted by Fred67

Again, your reading comprehension is terrible... I guess it is too complex of a simple concept for you to grasp as usual...

RBF
Robinette Beat Fascism

Who could ever know what message you try and convey with all your twists. Do tell what you meant.

RBF
Robinette Beat Fascism

You must live a sad life if your success is measured by the Bobbies of the world... Super time. Good night. Originally posted by Fred67

Tell me 4.0 what is Super time? How do you spell "IGNERT"

BOB

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241
Super time is when I have a fantastic superdooper time with my second most favorite thing. Food.

Shadow box spell check Bobbi has nothing to atta boy Biden with so or deflects to spell checking. Lol