About That $1400 Stimulus Check.......

...If $1400 and some student loan relief can really change a persons life so much, Just think how much a steady job would help.

That's all

As You Were

Replies

Somebody...somewhere...said:

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Gots to go to work trading stocks since bonds don't pay for the paper they are printed on...and I'm sure I want a Muni in LA/DETROIT/CHICAGO...

And give the Government 30-40% in Capital Gains TAX for making sure, through the SEC, that the stock trading is on the up and up.

DOUBLESPEAK.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Hey, anybody don't want their's send it to me. I'll take it and be glad I got it.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Fixed it for you.
Being such a stickler for spelling, I knew you wouldn't want that to go uncorrected.

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25Originally posted by PalmerScott

Now that's a kill shot.

The ENTER-NET FishermanOriginally posted by mdaddy

Worst part is there are at least 2 other spelling/grammar issues with that short post (3 if you really want to be a stickler). One's gotta' try hard to mess up that much in that few words. But, why waste ammo?

14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
Hey, anybody don't want their's send it to me. I'll take it and be glad I got it.

Fixed it for you.
Being such a stickler for spelling, I knew you wouldn't want that to go uncorrected.

Now that's a kill shot.

The ENTER-NET FishermanOriginally posted by mdaddy

Worst part is there are at least 2 other spelling/grammar issues with that short post (3 if you really want to be a stickler). One's gotta' try hard to mess up that much in that few words. But, why waste ammo?

you wont see me bitchen and whining about it. only here to get inside you pricks heads. im doing pretty dam good at it looks like. ha ha ha ha ha. how many degrees you got to brag about? i bet mr 4.7 of 5.0 has you beat hes got four. go back to whining and crying now since you let me know im there....rent free

BOB

Fixed it for you.

Many villages have one !!

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted

Fixed it for you.

Many villages have one !!

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have notedOriginally posted by natureboy

You see what I mean. I'm in this MFers mind bad. Ha ha ha ha ha. He's still on the tit. Poor little prick his little mind is working overtime. He can't talk without me on his mind.

"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"

BOB

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241
Keep it up Bob and I have a feeling you will soon get the attention you so crave.

Give it a rest Bo, stand back and take a breath. Maybe do like RBF and take a couple days off, I feel like it would do you some good.

Maybe go fishing, take a day trip, go out for a long walk. Something. Simply put, you need a time out sir. Your perspective is challenging and redundant at best.

Please understand I am typing this in my nice voice and only saying it because I truly think that's what is best for you now. It's hard to see the forest for the trees type deal

Or not.

Thanks for the consideration,

Staff

Keep it up Bob and I have a feeling you will soon get the attention you so crave.

Give it a rest Bo, stand back and take a breath. Maybe do like RBF and take a couple days off, I feel like it would do you some good.

Maybe go fishing, take a day trip, go out for a long walk. Something. Simply put, you need a time out sir. Your perspective is challenging and redundant at best.

Please understand I am typing this in my nice voice and only saying it because I truly think that's what is best for you now. It's hard to see the forest for the trees type deal

Or not.

Thanks for the consideration,

Staff

Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

Are you saying there is something here I would miss? Don't do me any favors. Suppression comes from y'all at all levels I see. Be careful now don't put yourself in a bind. We might just see how far you want to take this. You see that MFer prodding and I'm the one cautioned. You going to make this a returd site only?

BOB
......Or not.

Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

....Are you saying there is something here I would miss? Don't do me any favors. Suppression comes from y'all at all levels I see. Be careful now don't put yourself in a bind. We might just see how far you want to take this. You see that MFer prodding and I'm the one cautioned. You going to make this a returd site only?
Originally posted by Bob 241

No, I doubt you would miss much, that's kind of my point. I'm not trying to do anyone a favor nor suppress anything at any level, odd you would say that of me as I am the one if you recall that tried to give you a thread of you own to get a belly full of "Knock Down Drag Out Cage Match" to save you the constant embarrassment.

Actually I DO see you prodding Bob, truth be told. I know you don't see it that way, that's why I said you might be having a hard time seeing the forest because I think you are standing too close to the tree , that's all.

And for what it's worth, I certainly won't put myself in a bind,,,,,but how far I take this depends totally on you sir as you do have my attention now. Again, I want you to know I am simply trying to be a friend to you, it looks like you might need one. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just give it some thought without lashing out tonight. Sleep on it. Study it over. Ponder it over supper. Is that too much to ask?

As You Were

Staff
Last edited by Edisto Fisher--Staff
Billybob, sad to say, but you are truly showing who's in who's head...

EF was pretty cordial, IMO.

NN