Daughter and son-in-law

In the last 3 years my son in law has hit 4 deer and tolded 2 cars. Got him the little whistler's to put on the car. Apparently they're working hasn't worked on in a while
Now my daughter is getting into the game. A couple weeks ago she hit a turkey. On the way back home within a mile of where she hit the first turkey. She whacked another one.
I've never seen a roadkill turkey before and never heard of anyone hitting a turkey other than her.
Insurance company not happy with them to say the least $$$$

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Last edited by Off the chain
Replies

Oh look there's a pretty butterfly outside the window.,..

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain
Haha,my corn needs some rain on it.
Oh look there's a pretty butterfly outside the window.,..

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Squirrel!

In his defense my friend Capt Fritz has told me on more than one occasion that he's a good dude in person, not like his internet persona. I can believe that.

I don't have any idea why he said I'd asked him about turkey baiting, it does seems odd.

As you were

.Originally posted by Edisto Fisher

Ok, Polly and you are not on a personal level like he implied. Got it. As for fritz, I was pmd a few times telling me his internet persona was not like his personal one. I have been told by several that he a good dude and I actually recommended him for a couple charters ... was told he was top notch and fun. Hatchet buried long ago, stone ground grits helped too.

Polly is just Polly. I have no ill feeling there either. He reminds me of a couple lawyers I know that border plantations and were both Hillary supporters. Great guys and avid outdoorsmen. They never supported Trump, and hate Biden.

I did this sideline to help enforce dfreedoms observation. smile.
I like the way you think EF. To hell with all these tags required nowadays.Originally posted by sman

Bonzo axed me if you remove the tag prior to cooking or after.

I say it acts like a thermometer and melts when the turkey is done...kinda like the Butterfly effect that OTC mentioned.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman