Where did the Reagan Republicans go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F47licz3mtY

Enjoy the day, time to haul some horses.....peace.
Replies

Describes them perfectly. I remember Jonestown. Thats where they got the term "COOL AID" (Kool Aid) for those who know how to spell.

BOB
The good little RBFs are bitter clinging to Jan. 6th, maybe they can tell us who murdered Ashli Babbitt or why they won’t condemn nightly antifa riots or black on black murders

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/remember-leftist-rioters-killed-people-ransacked-d.c-while-democrats-cheered-them-on

http://mainevillebc.org/2016/10/25/what-happened-to-grandpas-democratic-party/

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/04/why-are-biden-and-democrats-carrying-out-murder-wayne-allyn-root/

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Jonestown? I didn't see any mention of Jonestown, in the pathetic propaganda, Poly posted? Could be you meant the Ok. City, bombing, or the Waco seige? Jonestown incident happened in Guyana.

By the way, all of the Reagan Republicans I know, are Trumpers now! And, not necessarily Republicans, anymore.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Jonestown? I didn't see any mention of Jonestown, in the pathetic propaganda, Poly posted? Could be you meant the Ok. City, bombing, or the Waco seige? Jonestown incident happened in Guyana.

By the way, all of the Reagan Republicans I know, are Trumpers now! And, not necessarily Republicans, anymore.

RBF

Robinette's Bend ForwardOriginally posted by Mixed Nutz

America First Party

Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) Tweeted:
Right wingers in America should totally disregard the clown show in D.C. and focus on what you can do locally to fix your community

Your national party is led by people who hate you. Liz Cheney, McCarthy, Mitch, etc. A joke of a "leadership" roster. Don't give these ppl a penny.

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

RBF

Robinette's Bend ForwardOriginally posted by Mixed Nutz

They had a MFer just like Trump tell them to drink the "COOL AID". (Kool Aid)
Trump wanted y'all to drink and take all kinds of shi*. Y'all are gullible.

BOB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F47licz3mtY

Enjoy the day, time to haul some horses.....peace.Originally posted by poly ball

Polly other than getting Trump out of office, has Biden lived up to your expectations?

Polly old video clips of some radical people that you posted don't make up the what you believe they do. Take a look back to our past summer and the BILLIONS of dollars in damage to personal property from the left sanctioned rioting and looting done by Antifa and BLM. Now look at all Dem run cities and see the Black on Black murders and on going riots and idiots wanting to defund our Police.

On the Horse thing, My youngest could not get into the school system after graduating due to covid. She picked up a hopefully life long dream job training horses and giving trail rides on an exclusive 18,000+ acre plantation. Not allowed to take any pics or I'd share with you. So proud of her! She stops by the house and always smiling. She splits the weekends with her co-worker and gets 16 hours o/t for about 2 hours of work. So much for the College degree.. At least it's now paid in full.

When you think Biden is gonna stop the stay at home money and get people back to work? You see all the "hiring" signs in most every business window? Nobody wants to work with the Government paying them to stay home. Be just like the Indian reservations if Biden doesn't do something about it soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=270F8s5TEKY

WASHINGTON -- A 13-year veteran in the U.S. Capitol Police Department, recalled his experience from Jan. 6--the day a group of Donald Trump supporters seized the US Capitol upset and in denial about their candidate losing the presidential election.

It's just a cloud of smoke, fire extinguishers have been going off," Dunn said.

He recalled walking into the room soon after fighting off a mob of angry rioters.

"The floors are covered in white dust, water bottles, broken flagpoles, mask, empty canisters of pepper spray, helmets, Trump flags, everything in the rotunda, just laying there on the floor."

He remembers gasping for air through pepper spray and bear mace, looking at the blood on his knuckles and hearing the relentless noise of rioters nearby.

Then, in the middle of a riot inside the hallowed halls of American democracy, this defender of that democracy was overcome by emotion.

"'I got called a (N-word) a couple dozen times today protecting this building,'" Dunn recalled telling his colleague. "Is this America? They beat police officers with Blue Lives Matter flags. They fought us, they had Confederate flags in the U.S. Capitol."

As for the people who stormed the Capitol, Dunn does not mince words when describing them.

Dunn does not mince words when describing the pro-Trump rioters who stormed the Capitol.

"They were terrorists," Dunn told ABC News. "They tried to disrupt this country's democracy -- that was their goal... And you know what? Y'all failed because later that night, they went on and they certified the election."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=270F8s5TEKY

WASHINGTON -- A 13-year veteran in the U.S. Capitol Police Department, recalled his experience from Jan. 6--the day a group of Donald Trump supporters seized the US Capitol upset and in denial about their candidate losing the presidential election.

It's just a cloud of smoke, fire extinguishers have been going off," Dunn said.

He recalled walking into the room soon after fighting off a mob of angry rioters.

"The floors are covered in white dust, water bottles, broken flagpoles, mask, empty canisters of pepper spray, helmets, Trump flags, everything in the rotunda, just laying there on the floor."

He remembers gasping for air through pepper spray and bear mace, looking at the blood on his knuckles and hearing the relentless noise of rioters nearby.

Then, in the middle of a riot inside the hallowed halls of American democracy, this defender of that democracy was overcome by emotion.

"'I got called a (N-word) a couple dozen times today protecting this building,'" Dunn recalled telling his colleague. "Is this America? They beat police officers with Blue Lives Matter flags. They fought us, they had Confederate flags in the U.S. Capitol."

As for the people who stormed the Capitol, Dunn does not mince words when describing them.

Dunn does not mince words when describing the pro-Trump rioters who stormed the Capitol.

"They were terrorists," Dunn told ABC News. "They tried to disrupt this country's democracy -- that was their goal... And you know what? Y'all failed because later that night, they went on and they certified the election."

Originally posted by poly ball

Must've been the same group that , you and RBF claimed that "Murdered" Ryan Sicknick...?

Oh, wait..... Sicknick died of a double aneururism....

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
D.C. Cops

nuff said...

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
https://www.npr.org/sections/insurrection-at-the-capitol/2021/02/19/969441904/capitol-police-suspends-6-officers-investigates-dozens-more-after-capitol-riots

That link is from NPR a very left biased news source for you. Lot's of stuff out there about Cops letting Trump supporters in the Capital. Let's talk about that. there are still 29 officers under investigation, but it went quiet in the main stream. I think it was a big set up. Pelosi and friends told officers to let em in and back off. We have video of Police officers removing barriers and inviting the crowd in.

while we are at it let's talk about the Billions of dollars in property damage done over the summer by Antifa and BLM rioting, burning, and looting ... All in the name of defunding the police because a drugged out street thug did not want to comply with our law.