Biggest lies

I'm thinking among the many lies the American People have been told by our Government and media these probably top the list:

Russia Hoax/ Made Up Dossier

Impeachment with no Crime

Hunter Biden Laptop and Business Deals

Origins and Treatment of Covid-19

Armed Insurrection (as told by Pelosi when no guns were ever fount)

All Lies and cover ups. It's control from our Government on a Nazi style just with out the death camps. Next up... Inflation and Dr Fauci hangs himself.
Replies

Looks like Pelosi is complicit in Milley’s treason and we have whistleblowers

https://thepalmierireport.com/report-several-pentagon-officers-will-to-testify-against-gen-milley-under-oath/

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21Originally posted by Bayrider-Decorated Shunkey Hunter

Some may not want to admit it, but even so.... We all know Biden needs to be brought up on treason charges... Along with Milley and many others.
Joe’s unity was killed by himself which encouraged him to step up his game with a Predator Drone to murder 7 children, an Aid Worker and 2 women

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/polls-show-that-the-american-people-are-extremely-angry-and-they-are-about-to-get-even-angrier/

now even 40% of democrat voters want him impeached

Where’s Hunter?
Where’s Poly?

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
First they told you they had taken out high level ISIS-K leadership

Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) Tweeted:
"Pentagon acknowledges Aug 29 drone strike in Afghanistan was a tragic mistake that killed 10 civilians" - released on Friday afternoon when everyone in DC knows is when you admit things you want to be quickly forgotten. Don't let this crime be forgotten.

https://t.co/WoYpcLBkOp

Joe murdered 7 children what would they do to you if you did that?

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Fred and I were right again and that’s why we never believe in Shunkey News

Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) Tweeted:
It's so strange that all the RussiaHoax reporters have gone missing recently: @SethAbramson & @NatashaBertrand & @DavidCornDC & @maggieNYT & CNN & NBC & CBS & MSNBC & ABC don't have much to say about Durham's indictment of Perkins Coie lawyer Michael Sussmann!

Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) Tweeted:
RIP: Everyone at @nytimes and @wapo who won the Pulitzer Prize in 2018 for running a Hillary Clinton disinformation campaign against Trump.

People like @maggieNYT @adamentous @gregpmiller

https://t.co/vojFp68M5x

Where’s all the apologies from Shunkey, Poly and the others on here that perpetrated a hoax, along with following hoaxes that has resulted in the worst President in world history?

Brit Hume (@brithume) Tweeted:
Thread. Read the whole thing.

Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) Tweeted:
All four statements from this Hillary tweet 8 days before the election -- all four -- are complete lies. This scam was cooked up by her own campaign operatives, then fed to her media servants who laundered it, as she pretended she learned it from them:

https://t.co/7E7c2sTCU7

I'd like to go ahead and express my condolences to the Sussman family and friends in advance of his impending forced suicide.

Let's see if they put him in Jeffery Epstein's old jail cell.

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
I'd like to go ahead and express my condolences to the Sussman family and friends in advance of his impending forced suicide.

Let's see if they put him in Jeffery Epstein's old jail cell.

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25Originally posted by PalmerScott

You are correct! The Clinton rule : dead men can’t talk

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun