Biggest lies

I'm thinking among the many lies the American People have been told by our Government and media these probably top the list:

Russia Hoax/ Made Up Dossier

Impeachment with no Crime

Hunter Biden Laptop and Business Deals

Origins and Treatment of Covid-19

Armed Insurrection (as told by Pelosi when no guns were ever fount)

All Lies and cover ups. It's control from our Government on a Nazi style just with out the death camps. Next up... Inflation and Dr Fauci hangs himself.
Replies

"You can keep your healthcare"

"Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality." --Peepod 07-25-2017
And there will only be a mysterious Fauci death if he crosses the Clintons.....

"Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality." --Peepod 07-25-2017
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/04/fact-check-fbi-says-bureau-didnt-recover-guns-capitol-riot/4578286001/

"The U.S. Department of Justice has charged at least three people on gun charges stemming from the Jan. 6 riot, including one whom prosecutors said Metro police found carrying a loaded handgun with an extra magazine."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-riot-weapons-deadly-dangerous/

Wonder how many "arms" were present/concealed, but not confiscated...

Here are some "lies"...

* How about the big ole lie of MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...
* Repeal and Replace
* Mexico is gonna pay for the wall
* The deficit will be eliminated under my administration
* Covid is a hoax
* Treasonous efforts with foreign countries to effect US elections

AND, the BIGGEST LIE of them ALL... The election was rigged and stolen...

There are many, many, more...

RBF
Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns...
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
With more than 30,000 false claims/lies, trump takes the grand prize.....and the motherfucker was only in there 1 term! Here is a tiny sampling.

"People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So, EPA is looking at that very strongly, at my suggestion," Trump said in December, referring to the Environmental Protection Agency.

Hurricane Dorian was going to strike Alabama

trump claimed he had done more for Black America, than any President since Abraham Lincoln

the coronavirus pandemic is under control....Trump admitted to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in a phone call on Feb. 7 he knew the virus was "deadly," airborne, and more serious than "your strenuous flus." Meanwhile, in public and on Twitter, he compared the virus to the seasonal flu and dismissed climbing case numbers.

Lies, misinformation, conspiracy theories and fear mongering. Post after post after post.

"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" (lil prick)

BOB
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" W.J. Clinton POTUS (D)

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted
Last edited by natureboy

Haha, the dumb arse Repubs spent ~$100M to find dirt on 42 and all they found was a oral tryst...

Here's your heroes Newt and Bob....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gingrich-had-affair-during-clinton-probe/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17CKqLAQDs

RBF
Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns...
Lies, misinformation, conspiracy theories and fear mongering. Post after post after post.

"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" (lil prick)

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Why are you resorting to talking about another man's genitalia?

I challenge you good sir to tell me one of this that is a lie and why. You can't MF'r.

Russia Hoax/ Made Up Dossier

Impeachment with no Crime

Hunter Biden Laptop and Business Deals

Origins and Treatment of Covid-19

Armed Insurrection (as told by Pelosi when no guns were ever fount)
Fred, you might want to research Guy Reffitt, from Texas…

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/january-6-capitol-riot-firearm-guy-reffitt/

A fourth Capitol riot defendant was charged Thursday with firearms violations in connection with the January 6 attack. The new charges add weight to claims that rioters used weapons during the mob violence and come after dozens of riot defendants have already been charged with wielding other "deadly or dangerous" weapons.

The defendant, Guy Reffitt, of Wylie, Texas, was charged with two new crimes in a superseding indictment Thursday, which alleged that he transported a rifle and a semi-automatic handgun to D.C. and that he carried the semi-automatic handgun while on U.S. Capitol grounds January 6.

Reffitt's wife told prosecutors he is a member of a "Three Percenters" militia — a group that likens present-day U.S. government to the oppression of British authorities during the Revolutionary war — and in an April court filing, the government said that Reffitt had spoken over Zoom with two other Three Percenter militia members on January 10, and told them he had been carrying a .40 firearm on his side January 6.

After the attack, prosecutors also alleged Reffitt threatened his family when his son participated in an interview with the FBI. According to Reffitt's son, Reffitt told his kids that if they turned him in, they would be traitors, "and you know what happens to traitors… traitors get shot," he allegedly said.

He is the fourth Capitol riot defendant to be charged with a firearms violation, but he is the first to be charged under a statute that alleges he transported the firearms "intending" that they be used "unlawfully and in furtherance of a civil disorder." Of the three other riot defendants charged with firearms violations, court documents suggest that at least two of them were armed with guns during the mob attack on January 6.

We can go back and forth. I get it you hate Trump, but Trump at least did a better job than Biden has done .... So far. You think He'll make his 4 year term?

"People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So, EPA is looking at that very strongly, at my suggestion," Trump said in December, referring to the Environmental Protection Agency.

Don't you guys want to save water? as for me, I flush every time I use the John and will probably do so for the rest of my life.

Hurricane Dorian was going to strike Alabama

Glad it didn't, and Biden said he was going to cure Cancer and bring about unity. Most everyone makes mistakes bo.

trump claimed he had done more for Black America, than any President since Abraham Lincoln

He just may have, He did have the Record for lowest Black unemployment in our history. Trump never said a eulogy for a KKK member calling him his mentor like Biden did. j You do realise that the emancipation Proclamation only freed slaves in the South, Our Yankee Neighbors could still own slave. That part seems to get left out.

the coronavirus pandemic is under control....Trump admitted to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in a phone call on Feb. 7 he knew the virus was "deadly," airborne, and more serious than "your strenuous flus." Meanwhile, in public and on Twitter, he compared the virus to the seasonal flu and dismissed climbing case numbers.

Would you have preferred him to cause a Panic!! Most good leaders tend to downplay certain things to help keep order. I know you haven't already forgotten the Toilet paper fiasco.

Originally posted by poly ball