NO THREAD THURSDAY,,,,,,,,

,,,,,so here's what I'm thinking, a "No Thread Thursday", where no one posts on a single thread on Thursdays, in hopes Admin sees this and puts a muzzle on the trouble makers, in particular the Porch Dick and the Shunkey.

It might not go so well tomorrow being brand new and all,,,,,,, but in the future Admin will have to notice and "put out a little sweet feed", so to speak and actually do a little overdue moderation.

It might be too late, even Fred looks like he's packing his schitt and heading for the door following way too many others who have left, mostly due to the actions of a few.

Most of you fellows are too nice to join in the encouragement of "Keeping the Shun" or "Pity the Porch Dick", but here is a way to make a statement.

So anyway, I say lets try No Thread Thursdays and see what happens. I have a plan, this is step one.

Thanks for the click and your consideration

Staff

Replies

It's gonna help, wait and see. They are going to into uber porch dick and shunkey mode, but it's going to be worth it.

It's going to be interesting to see how many times they talk to each other tomorrow.

Staff

EF'er if you are part of the Staff, then why is this needed? Can't you just do it yourself? Guess you really aren't part of the staff, and are just lying... You should be banded for impersonating a CFC staff member...

Everyone, RBF is requesting silent Thursdays in protest of EF'er lying and impersonating a CFC staff member... Thanks for your support...

RBF
Poor little porch dick. Wanting to play silly teenage girl games. Ignorant little mind games.
Brand new my azz.... Probably Fred.. (with spell checker) hahahaha

Bob

Bob

Bob
Last edited by Bob 241
Imagine that, the guilty dogs bark first.

You call us cowards, but I'm gonna show you the pen is mightier than the sword, or either of your foul mouths.

Staff
EF'er, I don't use foul language here... You are guilty of throwing around the F-word routinely, and why your new name is EF'er... Trash mouth for sure...

Again, you deflect from my question... Why are you lying about being a member of the CFC staff?

Hurry up and get all your BS out before midnight as we are planning to have a silent Thursday in protest of your vulgarity and lying...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Imagine that, the guilty dogs bark first.

You call us cowards, but I'm gonna show you the pen is mightier than the sword, or either of your foul mouths.

StaffOriginally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

I will respect your “no thread Thursday” EF. It was your original idea to begin with and I’m hoping with you that the admin will take notice and help clean this part of CFC up. It’s not just the ones ignorant foul mouth but it’s the arrogant name calling irritating and insulting behavior of the other.

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
Nachoboi,

Thank you for participating in the silent Thursday protest against EF'er and his attempts to bring down this site since his return from being banded by the previous admin/owners...

Geez, EF'er even lies about being a member of the CFC staff... Admin/owners should take notice of his false association claims and get rid of him...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
Good grief Charlie Brown....
I'm thinking y'all/we need to get back on track and quit haha b@#"*ing and whining about politics. Sorry Bob couldn't help itt..
Take accountability for your dammn self. If you don't like what somebody's got to say do you really have to comment.

How about tomorrow instead of a bunch of whining and crying . Again sorry Bob. Post something productive. & Bob before the years oout,I'll ride out there and buy you lunch. And I will let you take a picture of me with a dammn Biden hat on. I'm sure you got one brother But we got to go fishing.

All I can say is I'm glad I wear boots most of the time...

George/Gailwinds
posted something awhile back I think I will try to find and repost.

Finishing up 30+ hour work day.
Sitting out here cooking me a hamburger drinking a cold beer,
Hanging out with my mistress..
Yeah the wife's cool with it..

Blue light on the camper it's said not to attract bugs. Seems to be true. Either way it's pretty cool especially if you burn one...

You find things offensive.
I find things funny.
That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life's a day
Last edited by Off the chain
Some people just can't help being a prick. Guys like that crave attention, whether it be negative or positive. Maybe they weren't loved as children? Not sure why folks simply do not ignore/refuse to respond to any posts by these juvenile twerps.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?