NO THREAD THURSDAY,,,,,,,,

,,,,,so here's what I'm thinking, a "No Thread Thursday", where no one posts on a single thread on Thursdays, in hopes Admin sees this and puts a muzzle on the trouble makers, in particular the Porch Dick and the Shunkey.

It might not go so well tomorrow being brand new and all,,,,,,, but in the future Admin will have to notice and "put out a little sweet feed", so to speak and actually do a little overdue moderation.

It might be too late, even Fred looks like he's packing his schitt and heading for the door following way too many others who have left, mostly due to the actions of a few.

Most of you fellows are too nice to join in the encouragement of "Keeping the Shun" or "Pity the Porch Dick", but here is a way to make a statement.

So anyway, I say lets try No Thread Thursdays and see what happens. I have a plan, this is step one.

Thanks for the click and your consideration

Staff

Replies

Haha, yeah you and admin are tight...

If I cared enough I would post the exchanges I have had with the current admin, there have been a couple. After I posted on the other "Yo Admin" thread about them not giving a rats arse about the website and were just farming clicks to sell personal information they contacted me back. Imagine that.

Another time we had an exchange was when they put a couple of "posers" in time out and changed my name from Head Administrator to just EF. I offered my services at moderation at which time the conversation abruptly ended and no reply since. Again, surprise surprise.

That's the main reason I post my fishing pics buried in other threads, so they don't pimp me out like they are doing every single one of you guys that post a report her. All give and no take. Although a "southern man doesn't need Neil Young around anyway", Mr. Young was still spot on when he said he wasn't going to be a "Joke for Coke". I just don't want my reports and hard work pimped out, thats all.

As You Were

Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

RBF

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher wink).
Originally posted by Admin
Haha, you got that right... Lil EF'er just got "rope-a-doped" by the one and only....

EF, he's on the ropes. Desperately swinging away.

Can't wrap my head around why someone acts this way...

Finance Executive. Explains the early out.

Could say more, but will hold back.

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN
EF, someone here always replies to me the same way. Lies regarding one sentence, but leaves out the rest.

Trust me, his persona didnt change once he left his employer. Hence the early retirement.

I know some stuff too.

Carry on.

NN

Haha,

Double chiNN the blabbermouth is holding back info... Best one I've heard in a while beside some of Lil EF'er's BS...

RBF

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher wink).
Originally posted by Admin
Heads Up Guys

Looks like we are going to need another "No Thread Thursday" again this week.

It worked for a few days, but,,,,,,you know.

For what it's worth the Shunkey is down roughly 65% on the bull schitt, random cut & paste wasted clicks, and hit and run posts. Thats a good thing right?

And just check out the Porch Dicks antics as of late. The progress there can hardly be debated nor denied.

We call that progress during Staff meetings here at CF.

Step One is a success. Thanks for your participation

Staff

Yippee! Since the last featured fishing report hasn't been since last Thursday, maybe we'll get another one tomorrow...

Today was certainly slow again around here, peeps must have gotten their days mixed up...

Have fun with your little pup Shunkey, and make sure to put him in his PBR shun-hole all day tomorrow... He'll prolly enjoy the break from all the nonsense he encounters...

Shun Day = Fun Day!

RBF

Shun Day = Fun Day!

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

No "PRICK" day, fun day. What a silly game. What are we going to play next EF.

Bob

Haha, Lil EF'er is prolly starting a new hobby/project building himself a PBR Shun-Hole replica just like his new pup Shunkey's version... EF'er will be hanging out there on Thursdays while pouting and eating a bunch of ham sandmiches paired with few garden salads to make him feel better...

Here's a toast to Lil EF'er and his new pup Shunkey!

RBF

Haha, Lil EF'er is prolly starting a new hobby/project building himself a PBR Shun-Hole replica just like his new pup Shunkey's version... EF'er will be hanging out there on Thursdays while pouting and eating a bunch of ham sandmiches paired with few garden salads to make him feel better...

Here's a toast to Lil EF'er and his new pup Shunkey!

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Why is "Staff" trying to muzzle CF ?