Yesterdays Crappie

Bob
Last edited by Bob 241
Replies

Bob
Damnn ,Bob smoked em again! Nice haul you got there buddy…..

Is it true crappie are more firm if caught in colder water?
Damnn ,Bob smoked em again! Nice haul you got there buddy…..

Is it true crappie are more firm if caught in colder water?Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management

Coldness doesn't have 'as much' to do with it as those caught in running water. Cold deep water pond or lake caught fish (any species) will not have as firm a meat as if caught in swift water rivers. Bass and Catfish are a prime example. Give me a chunk of a big catfish out of Santee or one out of the Edisto/ Combahee and I'm pretty sure I can tell you the difference in texture.

All other scat aside, Nice haul Bob. That one in the lower right is a real slab. Other than walleye, I personally think crappy is the best freshwater eating fish.
Crappie are known to rise and eat their own schitt. This is fact and can hardly be disputed

They are a level 2 fish for sure, but on the very lowest section of level 2

I guess it's a gullah thing to brag on a mess of undersized sweetfish, but hey, to each his own

Staff

Crappie are known to rise and eat their own schitt. This is fact and can hardly be disputed

I guess it's a gullah thing to brag on a mess of undersized sweetfish, but hey, to each his own

Staff

Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

Hey, coward porch dick gnat CS'er. Hey but each to his own. Come get you some of this.

Bob
Let me see which one will answer. Hey, "HEAD PORCH DICK GNAT"

Bob

Guess this explains very clearly why Crappie EF'er always rises to the occasion...

The stress of not being in control is unbearable for Crappie EF'er... He is cracking and having another meltdown...

RBF
See, I put out a little schitty bait, and look who rises to take a big gulp

none other than the Ignorant Porch Dick and his Lacky the Shunkey

go figure

Staff

Staff

Yep, Crappie EF'er is a racist too... Looking down on, and insulting, the Gullah people's heritage and culture...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
See, I put out a little schitty bait, and look who rises to take a big gulp

none other than the Ignorant Porch Dick and his Lacky the Shunkey

go figure

Yep, no one in their right mind would ever disagree with you about admitting everything that comes out your mouth is pure Shat... Thanks for openly admitting this fact, and that you're a racist...

We knew all along Crappie EF'er, just glad you can come to grips with it too... Now go stick your face and mouth in a Bidet, and call it a day... The devastating self-inflicted credibility and reputational damages you've incurred again has to be exhausting...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth