Finally got out there

Caught a ride, with a couple of friends, I met on the IOP pier. Boarded with Captain Chuck Griffin, and headed to a stretch of live bottom, in 110'. First line goes off on the down rigger on the way down. King on! Only got better from there. King's, Cobia, my personal best Barracuda, and African Pompano.

Heck of an experience...

Robinette's Bend Forward

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Last edited by Mixed Nutz
Replies

For those of you paying attention (Looking at you Admin wink) this was his 3rd post in a row and I can't keep up with all 8 or 9 in a row before that.

on and on and on just like we discussed

Truth hurts, this is evident.

So thats a triple-post-trifecta , and proof positive not only that he's bad for business, but his conscience is eating him alive. He can't help it though, his self aggrandized ego must be fed at all costs. Mostly ours

Yo Chris, how many more people have to leave before you "Do The Right Thing"

I'll get with 23Sailfish and see if he can't get this on the agenda for Septembers Admin/Staff meeting.

Staff

Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

Or, you're just full of chit, as usual.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward

Uncle Nutz, check out the post EF'er left in the link I provided... S/He stated some pretty nasty stuff about you...

RBF

Worth repeating, and absolutely correct!

I think EF is the bully.A lot less post since he came back and started hovering over everyone’s comments.Originally posted by sman

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
Thanks a lot for reposting that dick .Now the big boss man is gonna be after me again,micromanaging everything I post.Prolly get band.Originally posted by sman

Just wait until I make it my signature line...wink You are in for a haranguing by the Logorrhea man...

RBF
Looks like were flying by the seat of our pants here? STAFF, ADMINISTRATOR, AJUDICATOR, UPPER MANAGEMENT?

Can I be the SPECIAL EDUCATOR?

You don't have to provide me with a T-Shirt. I got one already.

Come on guys. Let's put this site back to where it was!

I bought me a Bote, and, can't wait to go fishing with any of you!

26' Pro-Line
Hard Top
Single screw, black, 250 h.p. Smoker

Dang Ya'll, lets go fishing!!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward

Uncle Nutz, check out the post EF'er left in the link I provided... S/He stated some pretty nasty stuff about you...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I did, what a pathetic, loser, "Attention Whore" he is!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
In the cooking forum, of all places?

Geeeez.......

Tough guy......

blush

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward

I did, what a pathetic, loser, "Attention Whore" he is!
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Yup... I do know one thing... Based on the cooking skills, if EF'er adds: sewing, knitting, and crocheting to her skill set she'll make someone a good wife when she grows up...

RBF
Sweeping too!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward

Congrats on the bote...

RBF
Somebody tighten those drags down, both rod clickers are clacking thunder and it looks like I've got a double on. Slobs I tell 'ya

For those of you counting I got 5 posts in a row from both the Nutz and the Shunkey. Really, 10 in a row. That's gotta be a record of sorts.

....like a rented mule all the way to the barn-kept sweet feed.

LOL

I hope everyone is paying attention (looking at you Admin wink)

My point here is proven. You two aren't really worth any more of my time, and thats the God's honest truth.

If I were a rodeo cowboy I'd be standing over you, burnt flesh in the air, branding iron in hand, and collecting a check.

If I were a drunken bridge fisherman looking down into my 5 gallon bucket/cooler/stool, I'd be looking at you two belly up.

If I had any sense at all I'd stop trying to keep on keeping on, evidently you guys are happy with RBF and the way he has literally destroyed this place,,,,,,,,,not all of you, but for sure a few of you deserve each other.

And for what its worth, after all this song and dance by Nutz, RBF, and sman, still no one has come forward to answer the questions I originally asked.

Not one

So yeah, 10 pages. Like a rented mule. Iced down and in the box.

Staff