Finally got out there

Caught a ride, with a couple of friends, I met on the IOP pier. Boarded with Captain Chuck Griffin, and headed to a stretch of live bottom, in 110'. First line goes off on the down rigger on the way down. King on! Only got better from there. King's, Cobia, my personal best Barracuda, and African Pompano.

Heck of an experience...

Robinette's Bend Forward

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Last edited by Mixed Nutz
Replies

And, then there's the view that EF'er claims he came back to make CFC what it was once before, yet he can help himself but to still be a jerk... The culture EF wants is tribal and only certain members are welcome here...

What exactly does that ^^^^ have to do with bounced checks or silly hats? Nothing. It is just another example of your punk-arse lying and trying to spin the actual facts to take the spotlight off of your pilfering persona. I have made it clear on numerous occasions that you are bad for business, and this is just another case in point. Your lying, spinning, and thieving ways only makes me want to rid the "tribe" of you, and you only. You suck. Everything about you sucks, you prove it daily. Its why you were fired, or so I've been told.

Mixed Nutz didn't start the problem, but yet EF'er defends the only person that could have simply just cleared it all up with stating what their intentions were?

Here again, you lie when the truth would do just fine,,,,,indicative of your coprophagic
personality as always. You enticed this whole fiasco, just like always, by trying to spin 23Sailfish's statement into a monetary slight on Nutz, plain and simple. To suggest otherwise just proves my point that you are a filthy thief, liar, and a piece of schitt. Everyone knew 23's statement was directed at you and not Nutz, but again you spin the narrative for no other reason than to be heard.

Here is a prior post from Mixed Nutz perhaps you should take into consideration with your so called mission here...

https://www.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185528?pagenum=1&archived=0

"Sweet! Shoot me a P.M. if you're interested in hooking up with me. Nothing would please me more, than to try to bring this site to it's former Glory! Y'all know. Friendship, Fellowship, Fishing!!"

EF'er you are simply incorrigible and there's just no 2 ways about it...

Again, you take Nutz words out of context and try to spin them into a false narrative. His statement was made in reference to all our efforts to curtail the things that have destroyed this place (mainly you, you lying piece of schitt) in hopes it might be a shadow of what it once was. Nutz might not be on board with the Shun all the time, but mostly he ignores you too. He knows you are a liar, I know you are a liar, heck,,,,,we all know you'd rather lie and spin than bring anything relative to the table.

Really RBF, you are bad for this place. You drag it down. You dilute it on a daily basis. You spread hate and discontent like it's your job and you work overtime.

I would challenge you to find one single person that posts here to say any different. Just one. Can you find me one person that will come to your defense and say that you are not a liar,,,,not a spinner of the truth,,,,,not a thief for stealing our time,,,,,not anything other than the dregs I have talked about for months now.

Just one RBF

Begin Now

Like I always have said, you are nothing more than a pestering dog dikk gnat. Consider yourself swatted as I move away from the fleabag.

Staff

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

edited to add....
Fred, about the Rubinesque thing,,,,,,, I hate when I have to explain the good ones
Last edited by Edisto Fisher--Staff

Wow, another epic meltdown, coupled with your extreme case of Logorrhea on full display...

You broke the shun, and on a Thursday... Guess like what you stated before about Crappie, you rise to the occasion again... Gobble it up because you sure are full of it...

RBF

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher wink).
Originally posted by Admin

I guess it's a gullah thing to brag on a mess of undersized sweetfish, but hey, to each his own

Staff
Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff
Just One.......
Name one on your side that isn't one of your cronies... I am my own man and Independent thinker, you need others to like you just as a 13 year old girl would...

Haha, you stated you were "moving away" after your meltdown... Guess your BIG mouth wouldn't allow you too...

RBF

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher wink).
Originally posted by Admin

I guess it's a gullah thing to brag on a mess of undersized sweetfish, but hey, to each his own

Staff
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Just One.......Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

RBF is a good egg, don't hate on a man that tells it like it is.

Shouldn't you be pulling weeds in that garden of yours? Last pics looked like you were slacking off.....too hot for you?
Just One.......Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

RBF is a good egg, don't hate on a man that tells it like it is.

Shouldn't you be pulling weeds in that garden of yours? Last pics looked like you were slacking off.....too hot for you?Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management

LOL, That one came out of left field, never saw it coming. Not

OK, I stand corrected. I really didn't think even you would stand up for him.

I wonder however if you are doing it because you actually believe it, or it's your way of casting an anti-Trump type vote because of the way you too have acted.

Something to ponder I suppose,,,,,,,,,

The garden had to be put on the back burner for about a week. I went to visit an old friend who isn't doing as good as I'd like. I took some pictures of stuff OTC is going to like a lot I hope, when he gets back (if he comes back) I'll post one of the best threads I have ever posted. Really.

Staff

Last edited by Edisto Fisher--Staff
I find it odd that you would give as your reason for being perturbed is because customers you recommend coming here might see responses that you would have to deal with.

The problem is, as a Contractor, here in the Upstate, I refer a lot of customers to this site, for reports, advise, etc. When they see a response like 23sf posted. How do I deal with that?

Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

.....and then you go on to say things like these below, like somehow they won't see them and how you are acting. Seems odd, thats all

Jest, my ass!
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

SF23, is a liar. Can't come clean.dOriginally posted by Mixed Nutz

If I were your customer and I came here on your recommendation and read the things you have said (with such flimsy evidence of ill intent), well, I guess I just wouldn't take your recommendations any more,,,,,,but hey, that's just me.

Like I said, seems odd thats all

Staff

Fortunately, I'm in a position to be able to vet my clientele, thoroughly. Sorry, but, you didn't make the cut!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
I'll stand with RBF, Poly too!

Not so sure how an Offshore report became so twisted?

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
23 needs to end this.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward

Fortunately, I'm in a position to be able to vet my clientele, thoroughly. Sorry, but, you didn't make the cut!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward