Attempting to buy a new truck in this current time....

Car dealerships are crooks.

That is all.

"Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality." --Peepod 07-25-2017
Replies

Just ordered a motherboard for my Powerball. They said 4 to 6 weeks. In the past anything that I needed from Powerball I've had it in 3 days.
Went by the Harley dealer to get a master cylinder rebuild kit. Same thing 6 weeks. Ordered it online. American made. Should have next Tuesday.

You find things offensive.
I find things funny.
That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life's a day

Slick ride.
Did the windows come tinted?

Double D.
Do I see Duramax in the pic? If you got the 3.0 liter diesel you will love it. My Uncle is getting 34-36 mpg highway and city and it runs stronger than the 5.3. vortex. Boss just got one in a Tahoe and it's getting 26-28mpg and pulls the Horse Trailer like it's not back there.

On a side note a buddy of mine that We've always been back and forth between Ford and Chevy gotta Dodge of all things. It is the best riding Truck I've ever been in, complete air ride suspension and a heck of a warranty.

Hope it gives you years of trouble free service.
Boy a nice HD orange pinstripe would good.

I find things funny.

22 life's a day
Boy a nice HD orange pinstripe would good.

I find things funny.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Or perhaps its a Georgia Bulldog footprint in red and black....lol.

Nice ride, Ricky!

NN
Man you cannot hide $$$$. Nice truck Ricky.

As for that Lugoff dealership, they're good peeps. We bought our last Toyota there and they were straight up honest and easy to deal with. Though, I've bought my last new Toyota........ a whole other story.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Do I see Duramax in the pic? If you got the 3.0 liter diesel you will love it. My Uncle is getting 34-36 mpg highway and city and it runs stronger than the 5.3. vortex. Boss just got one in a Tahoe and it's getting 26-28mpg and pulls the Horse Trailer like it's not back there.

On a side note a buddy of mine that We've always been back and forth between Ford and Chevy gotta Dodge of all things. It is the best riding Truck I've ever been in, complete air ride suspension and a heck of a warranty.

Hope it gives you years of trouble free service. Originally posted by Fred67

Yessir, my first diesel truck. Its the 3.0L Duramax. I've had several 5.3L gas motors in 1/2 tons and they are fine, but this diesel is really nice. I plan to pull the boat with it this weekend, so that'll be my first test. The biggest difference I saw between this motor and the 6.2L gas motor was that the diesel provides 460 ft-lbs at 1500 rpm. The 6.2L is 460 ft-lbs at 4100 rpm. That 6.2L has 420hp vs my diesel's 277hp. So while my diesel won't win any races, its got lots of low end torque that better suites me.

And I looked at the 2500s, but Good Lord the prices are outrageous and its not something I really need.

I looked hard for the AT4. There's not a lot of them around and those that are around come with a hefty price tag. It has a factory 2" suspension lift on it for a more aggressive stance along with Rancho Monotube Shocks. Its certainly an off road truck, but rides and handles like a champ. I guess that's why they're so desirable.

In 1985 I bought a new mobile home $16,900. 1.1 acres of dirt put in a septic tank & a well. Had less than $40,000 in the whole deal. In 1988 I bought a house on almost 2 acres for $79,000 wow how things have changed.
Oh yeah let me throw this out there too.
In 85 I bought a 79 HD lowrider like new condition $2,500.. I believe it was 87 or 88 I bought a nice 1985 Chevy 4x4 with less than 50,000 miles I think for $4,500..
I got discharged came back to the beach took a job roofing. Think I was making $7 an hour. 35 years later still climbing around on roofs and sides of buildings...
Shows you what a dumba$$ I am

I find things funny.

22 life's a day
Last edited by Off the chain