Biden gas prices

CharlestonFishing.Com
https://www.charlestonfishing.com/forums/Topic/Posts/185504?pagenum=1
09/21/21 19:31

Topic

natureboy
Biden gas prices
07/10/21 14:01

Aren’t you just loving these Biden gas prices? It’s over three dollars gallon gallon in North Carolina today. On a yearly basis this adds up to a chunk of change but they environmental groups are getting their way. Now Biden can tell them he is reducing the carbon footprint as he wrecks the economy

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted

Replies ...

Richard Beer Froth
07/10/21 14:09

Haha,

Gas went up during Drumpf's only term to $3 per gallon... Don't remember you belly aching then...

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=33562

RBF
Bob 241
07/10/21 15:22

Whining and crying. Belly aching is right RBF they don't know anything else. Poor little *****.

Bob
Fred67
07/10/21 15:57

Hey Bob, who is they?

You hear the Black on Black violence in Chicago last week? Over 100 shootings!!, up from the weekly average of 60. You'd think Lightfoot would ask Biden and the federal Government for help. Just more corrupt city leaders lying to cover their arse instead of facing truths and looking for solutions... All the Biden and Trump @#@# out, this crap is just unacceptable no matter who is President.

https://www.wbez.org/stories/mayor-lori-lightfoot-blamed-gun-violence-on-judges-but-emails-show-her-staff-knew-it-wasnt-true/f3b89c13-f72b-497d-8074-603e8bb9cc7e

Ever think about her resemblance to BeetleJuice... Gotta find humor where you can dude... Because nothing else is funny about this piece of crap leader. Now go ahead and deflect to bashing Trump.

After it cools a bit this afternoon, go catch us some more Crappie! Hope you retrieve your brush pile numbers. My old partner in Crime in Eutawville goes out at 2:00a.m. to dump his Christmas trees and PVC umbrellas/ porcupines. You ever seen those? they work. You never did answer on bait? Jig ..Shiners.. cricket, worms.. ? If you know any plumbers or well workers see if they have some scrap pvc get a five gallon bucket and hole saw it to pvc circumference in many places to put in pipe.. then fill bucket with cement let dry and pick a spot.... Google it.
Fred67
07/10/21 16:37

Haha,

Gas went up during Drumpf's only term to $3 per gallon... Don't remember you belly aching then...

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=33562

RBF
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth - Chief of Staff

Let's stay truthful if nothing else While Bashing Trump and supporting Biden. Never hit $3.00 under Trump, per your link. During his entire term the average was $2.49. In Biden's 1/2 year it's an average of $3.10. To give him credit or lack of it, he still has 3 1/2 years to average it back down. Fingers crossed.. Glass half full. COME ON MAN!! You can do it Biden!! Prove me wrong that it won't be $4.00 by fall. I might have missed it, fall's not far off.

C&P

"Heading into the 2018 Memorial Day weekend, regular gasoline prices averaged $2.92 per gallon (gal) nationally on May 21, up from last year’s price of $2.40/gal before the holiday weekend. This year marks the highest price ahead of the Memorial Day weekend since 2014, when the national average price of regular gasoline was $3.67/gal. Relatively higher crude oil spot prices, higher gasoline demand, and falling gasoline inventories are all factors contributing to higher gasoline prices."
Bob 241
07/10/21 16:42

Now Fred you know who they are.
My brush piles are 9 foot high and 9 foot wide. I put 4 or 5 of them in one spot. Good and big. I've been putting out and adding to for 10 years and they hold the crappie. "Minners" is what I fish with.

I just texted my son who went to Chapel Hill from Asheville, filling deer feeders, putting up cameras. He said gas was 2.89+ depending on where you wanted to stop.

Bob
Bob 241
07/10/21 16:53

AAA average gas prices in NC

Bob
Richard Beer Froth
07/10/21 16:58

Let's stay truthful if nothing else While Bashing Trump and supporting Biden. Never hit $3.00 under Trump, per your link. During his entire term the average was $2.49. In Biden's 1/2 year it's an average of $3.10. To give him credit or lack of it, he still has 3 1/2 years to average it back down. Fingers crossed.. Glass half full. COME ON MAN!! You can do it Biden!! Prove me wrong that it won't be $4.00 by fall. I might have missed it, fall's not far off.

C&P

"Heading into the 2018 Memorial Day weekend, regular gasoline prices averaged $2.92 per gallon (gal) nationally on May 21, up from last year’s price of $2.40/gal before the holiday weekend. This year marks the highest price ahead of the Memorial Day weekend since 2014, when the national average price of regular gasoline was $3.67/gal. Relatively higher crude oil spot prices, higher gasoline demand, and falling gasoline inventories are all factors contributing to higher gasoline prices."Originally posted by Fred67

How about under Bush.... $150ish per barrel of oil...

Reality is I am not stupid enough to blame any president over gas prices... Reality is really low gas prices means the economy is in the crapper typically...

Oil is PRICED on a World market... The only way for a US President to control it would be to nationalized it... Are you for that, or capitalism?

Oil production rose the GREATEST amount under Obama than any other president... Should Obama get credit for that?

How about Trump stopping exploration off South Carolina's coast, Florida, etc... Who's fault is that... Let's open up our waters to the oil industry, are you for that, or just another NIMBY...

https://www.offshore-energy.biz/trump-bans-oil-drilling-off-florida-georgia-and-south-carolina/

"U.S. President Donald Trump has signed an order to extend an offshore oil drilling ban in the eastern Gulf of Mexico off Florida until 2032 as he seeks to win support in the state ahead of the election."

Folks that complain about gas prices are just complainers in general... If someone is that broke because of gas they haven't managed their money and that is the core issue... How about invest in oil stocks and then when the price of gas rises you make money to offset the cost at the pump... Simple concept...

Also, I have always said to those that b1tch about gas prices that they need to push their vehicle for 20s mile and then come back to me and tell me that even $10 per gallon isn't a good deal... They shut up real quick and move on to someone else that likes to complain and commiserate about 1st World problems...

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
07/10/21 19:12

Gott Dammitt Fred, you busted the Shun and look what happens.

He was lying thru his teeth when he posted a link that did not even come close to supporting his lie. Everyone here knows he spins and lies to get attention and I'll be dipped in schitt if you didn't fall for it again.

Then when you called him on it he went immediately to Bush,,,,,really, that was like back to 9-11 days.

He ends up by saying that anyone that complains about gas prices is just a complainer. See what I mean? Dillusional Bullschitt just to hear his teeth rattle I tell you. Utter nonsense.

And you fell for it again Fred. You busted the Shun and I'm a monkeys uncle if it hasn't been working.

Please for the love of this site, I know you have to swat the dog dikk knats occasionally, but just swat and step away from the fleabag. And if not, please don't forget to wipe it off your feat* before tracking it all over the place.

I enjoyed the Florida fishing pictures a lot by the way, thanks for that.

Staff

Richard Beer Froth
07/10/21 21:36

Haha,

Poor ole EF - Staff Infection...

I voted for Bush the first time, and the $150 oil was in the summer of 2008... You know like 7 years after 9-11-2001...

You are delusional as my post was for the AVERAGE national price on Memorial Day, and it was a mere 8 cents from being $3 bucks... It was higher than $3 in some States...

Man you've got it bad... However, I enjoy watching you get rankled when I am not even trying... Keep on swatting/punching yourself in the junk thinking there is a gnat flying around... Perfect analogy for you...

BTW, the Shun is Fun as it is silly like you...

And, since you brought it up, say hello to your monkey nephew from RBF...

RBF

natureboy
07/11/21 3:25

The enviro left wants gas up to 7 a gal and they have sleepy Joe’s ear. They preach that the carbon footprint will be reduced. We will need to revisit this in a month or so to see if fuel is still up It’s easy to say that fuel prices shouldn't be blamed on the president but the left blamed everything on Trump including that short lived price bump. It’s hard for the left to defend Biden. They are better off to deflect and try to continue blaming Trump or changing the subject.

I like the shun. It seems to be helping the forum be more interesting and civil .

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted
Fred67
07/11/21 3:58

MFing defection at its best. Call me out with proof of being wrong and I will be a true MAN and admit to being wrong. What has happened to people?! Amazing how so many lack integrity.

All the deflection to Trump... and now way way way back to deflection from Bush? Let's be realistic and talk about present issues. How about Harris telling the media she can not handle all the tasks Biden has given her.... "I just need to say no to Biden" (Harris's words) WTF!!! She wanted to be President!!! But can't handle a simple request from her BOSS, BIDEN, to help at our Southern Border.
poly ball-Upper Management
07/11/21 11:13

I’ve been at TIEC in North Carolina for the past 5 days, filled up when I got here, and again this morning.

Gas was $2.58

Buy a hybrid or an E car if you’re worried about silly fuel prices.
natureboy
07/11/21 12:10

Robert, your key word is. “ WAS”. Buying a hybrid is a horrible idea Charging stations are scarce and it takes hours to charge and the initial cost is insaine.

It’s difficult to defend a president that’s asleep at the wheel

DFreedom
07/11/21 12:22

We are only just beginning to see what the future holds for us with dems in the white house. Spend and tax, spend and tax. THAT will fix everything. I feel sorry for our children and their kids, they are the ones that will really pay for all of this idiocy.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Edisto Fisher--Staff
07/11/21 12:48

Can't talk now, busy shopping for a hybrid or E truck to pull my uncles horses back and forth fromm the Tryon Equestrian center in another state.
Mixed Nutz
07/11/21 13:35

Can't talk now, busy shopping for a hybrid or E truck to pull my uncles horses back and forth fromm the Tryon Equestrian center in another state.Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

Go with a "chipped" Diesel. That black smoke really pisses 'em tree hugger's off!thumbsUp

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Richard Beer Froth
07/11/21 14:14

MFing defection at its best. Call me out with proof of being wrong and I will be a true MAN and admit to being wrong. What has happened to people?! Amazing how so many lack integrity.
Originally posted by Fred67

Take a look below Alfredo...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2021/03/27/which-president-oversaw-the-highest-gasoline-prices/?sh=28554e091d28

"In fact, I checked the data at the Energy Information Administration (EIA) to see the last time weekly gasoline prices were above $3.00/gal. It was in May 2018, during President Trump’s second year in office."

The link I sent before was just for one day... So, above is proof gas prices did go to $3 during Drumpf's one term... So, you gonna own up to being wrong about me being wrong? You gonna be the big MAN like you claim you are and admit to being wrong, or just deflect away as usual?

Also, please refrain from dropping F-bombs just before the Lord's Day... Very tacky indeed...

RBF

Easy Rider
07/11/21 15:24

Typical ignorance on display again.

NONE of you stated the REAL reason Republicans are upset about gas prices and Bi -xii!!!!

How soon we forget!!!!

When President Trump left office America was EXPORTING OIL FOR FIRST TIME IN HISTORY!!

Gas was $1.83 gallon national average. IF any of you listened to Trump rallies and interviews you would KNOW THE TRUTH, rather than showing ignorance of the truth per usual!!

ORRRR, if any of you had enough interest in truth about Trump, you would REMEMBER those type facts, rather than depending on dumb arse internet BIASED(both sides) posts.

I am not here to argue or discuss, only to expose ignorance, and state TRUTH, which is VERY LACKING here and abroad!!!!

UP over $1.00 gallon and oil wells SHUT DOWN (within ONE MONTH Bi-Xi taking office were shut down), and the pipeline SHUT DOWN first week in office, which benefited Putin MOST OF ALL!!!!

Dimwits CLAIM to hate Putin, and CLAIM Trump loved Putin because Trump tried to get along PUBLICLY with Putin, while Dimwits publicly only, claim hate, when they LOVE Putin, example Hildick selling 19% of Americans uranium to Putin SECRETLY per usual!!!!

FACTS ONLY!!

07/11/21 15:27

Gas still is $2.58 in NC. .I’ll pay whatever, gotta get from point A to point B. Pulling the trailer I get 11 mpg.

Clueless folks in this world, a hybrid doesn’t need a charging station!

What is a hybrid?
Quite simply, a hybrid combines at least one electric motor with a gasoline engine to move the car, and its system recaptures energy via regenerative braking. Sometimes the electric motor does all the work, sometimes it's the gas engine, and sometimes they work together. The result is less gasoline burned and, therefore, better fuel economy. Adding electric power can even boost performance in certain instances.

Richard Beer Froth
07/11/21 15:42

Sleazy Rider....

Yep, and the greatest INCREASE of oil production happened under Obama...

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php

Other FACTS...When Drumpf left office covid was still rampant and oil prices were in the crapper... Using this price point as a marker of success is stupid at best...

Also, the oil industry is still ramping up production due to covid demand destruction and supply REDUCTION...

Reality is in today's World when oil prices are really cheap it means the economy is in the crapper... Well, the economy is doing fine and economic growth happened faster than oil production could handle... Real simple concept for the rational and sane minds of the World...

There are plenty of other things to ding ByeDon about, but brainwashed Drumpf Lemmings choose this losing one... I guess sorta like their Demagogue...

RBF

natureboy
07/11/21 15:54

Gas still is $2.58 in NC. .I’ll pay whatever, gotta get from point A to point B. Pulling the trailer I get 11 mpg.

Clueless folks in this world, a hybrid doesn’t need a charging station!

What is a hybrid?
Quite simply, a hybrid combines at least one electric motor with a gasoline engine to move the car, and its system recaptures energy via regenerative braking. Sometimes the electric motor does all the work, sometimes it's the gas engine, and sometimes they work together. The result is less gasoline burned and, therefore, better fuel economy. Adding electric power can even boost performance in certain instances.

Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management
. Robbie , I have owned a hybrid and in my opinion it’s the worst way money can be spent. . They have many weak points especially the braking charging system. And when the battery fails it’s so expensive that the vehicle is totaled. I seriously doubt anyone ever realized enough savings to even come close to recovering the costs.

natureboy
07/11/21 16:02

Stupid reply. Fuel prices can wreck the economy What happens on Biden’s watch is his responsibility. The overseas countries that say they love Biden so much mostly love the opportunity to take advantage of him and laugh behind his back

Bob 241
07/11/21 16:30

Misinformation, lies, conspiracy theories and fear mongering.

Bob
Fred67
07/11/21 16:35

Can't talk now, busy shopping for a hybrid or E truck to pull my uncles horses back and forth fromm the Tryon Equestrian center in another state.Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

Go with a "chipped" Diesel. That black smoke really pisses 'em tree hugger's off!thumbsUp

RBF

Robinette's Bend ForwardOriginally posted by Mixed Nutz

Mixed, what most don't understand about the "chipped" DEF deleted diesel is the amount of fuel being saved even with a bit of black smoke. My someone's 6.7 in a Dodge 5500 went from an average of 6.8 mpg to an average of 12.3 and a best of 15.1 on a long steady 60mph run. So a little black smoke over millions of gallons saved across the country? I'll take a little black smoke. To this day the eruption of Mt. St Helena put more green house gasses in the atmosphere than the entire industrial revolution. Man burning fossil fuel is not the cause of climate change.
Off the chain
07/11/21 16:39

https://gasprices.aaa.com/

You find things offensive.
I find things funny.
That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life's a day
Richard Beer Froth
07/11/21 16:52

https://gasprices.aaa.com/

I find things funny.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Yep, the headline says it all:

NEWS:

All-time High Gas Demand Contributes to Increase in National Average

Imagine that... People are driving a bunch and vacationing because we are coming out of covid for the time being...

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out simple supply and demand imbalances...

RBF
Richard Beer Froth
07/11/21 17:05

Take a look below Alfredo...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2021/03/27/which-president-oversaw-the-highest-gasoline-prices/?sh=28554e091d28

"In fact, I checked the data at the Energy Information Administration (EIA) to see the last time weekly gasoline prices were above $3.00/gal. It was in May 2018, during President Trump’s second year in office."

The link I sent before was just for one day... So, above is proof gas prices did go to $3 during Drumpf's one term... So, you gonna own up to being wrong about me being wrong? You gonna be the big MAN like you claim you are and admit to being wrong, or just deflect away as usual?

Also, please refrain from dropping F-bombs just before the Lord's Day... Very tacky indeed...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth - Chief of Staff

Come on Alfredo, you gonna be a big MAN and admit you were wrong?

Haha, you'll welch on this quicker than you do your bets...
natureboy
07/11/21 18:13

Fred. Don’t take the bait. Keep up the shun

Richard Beer Froth
07/11/21 18:20

Fred. Don’t take the bait. Keep up the shun

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have notedOriginally posted by natureboy

Haha, trying to protect your buddy when he was wrong and ran his mouth about being a MAN and being able to admit it when it happens... He's just like you... A liar unless he actually does what he says he would do which is to admit he was wrong!

Haha, ole nachoboi participating in the "Liberal" cancel culture...

RBF
Bob 241
07/11/21 19:31

Dam... Keep up the shun. Sounds like a bunch of teenage girls. If you're not man enough to stand up and talk you're not much of a man.
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"

Bob

Bob
Fred67
07/12/21 2:03

Dam... Keep up the shun. Sounds like a bunch of teenage girls. If you're not man enough to stand up and talk you're not much of a man.
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"

Bob

BobOriginally posted by Bob 241

Not man enough to talk? Says the dude that can NEVER defend anything other than replying with name calling or deflection. Oh I can stand up, and your buddy posted a link that I busted and now he has twisted and deflected to a complete different take. What's the use? Pretty much like any replies to you on a political nature.

Let's fish while we can, before it too is taxed and legislated to the breaking point
Richard Beer Froth
07/12/21 2:27

Haha, Alfredo I proved you were wrong and you are a coward and won't admit it like you said a real MAN would... Guess you aren't as real of a MAN as you think...

Haha, welches on bets and can't keep your word... No wonder you are a Drumpf Lemming...

RBF
Bob 241
07/12/21 11:13

Dam Mr 4.7 of 5.0 I like you better when you "SHUN".

Bob
Fred67
07/13/21 1:46

Dam Mr 4.7 of 5.0 I like you better when you "SHUN".

Me too Bob, I just used his own link and he comes back all pisssy and twisted. Hopefully never again. And that's 6.7 out of 7.8
Richard Beer Froth
07/13/21 2:21

Haha, I only use that link as a reference point to show the history of gas prices around Memorial Day... Didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to take a 1 day data point that was 8 cents off, and assume that was my source for stating it went to $3 dollars...

Also, talk about splitting hairs... You are so petty you would argue over an 8 cent difference... Haha, shows you don't have much substance in your arguments, and why you get owned here so often by others...

You were wrong as I proved... You just can't bring yourself to admit it... Funny you proclaimed a real MAN would admit being wrong...

Enjoy your figs... You need them because you are full of schitt...

RBF

PalmerScott
07/19/21 19:15

So, RBF, is it your assertion that Biden et. al. intend to make gasoline cheaper?

And,

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
Off the chain
07/19/21 19:55

$3.07 a gallon in Savannah this morning.
I agree with Fred before the first of the year 4 bucks a gallon

I find things funny.

22 life's a day
natureboy
07/19/21 21:13

Biden is doing a great job at capturing the green vote yet making certain that he will serve only one term if he can stay awake and alive that long

Richard Beer Froth
07/19/21 21:57

So, RBF, is it your assertion that Biden et. al. intend to make gasoline cheaper?

And,
Originally posted by PalmerScott

Never asserted anything other than Drumpf Lemmings are cry babies...

Haha, guess y'all can now cry about the huge drop in crude prices today... Prolly due to communism or something even more far fetched...

PS, why don't you contact Sidney Powell / Kraken Head and see if she can figure it out for you...

RBF

Fred67
07/19/21 22:59

Here's some things all can cry about.... Inflation... With the back log of parts, lack of willing workers, the disgust from those footing the bill for the free Ice cream crowd, and several other factors.... I'll bet a Nickle inflation will be up another point or two before years end. That alone will be a reduction from every American family making a gross salary of $100,000 of $5,400.

2016 2.1
2017 2.12
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 5.4

DZNTS matter.
Richard Beer Froth
07/19/21 23:03

Haha, monkey see, monkey do... It's all good as GDP is 6.4% for the year...

RBF

Fred67
07/20/21 10:33

Some times you just have to add a bit... how about our GDP to our Debt ratio... 6.4% isn't crap for our GDP when our GDP to Debt ratio is 107%. Not everyone falls for that false narrative.

of all things... Mexico is at 45% and China's sitting at 50% If I remember from school 50-60% is a "comfortable" area. Inflation at 9.345% by 2022? more maybe? Biden and friends are running this country in the ground. Now for the deflection and twists back to trump.
07/20/21 12:57

Here's some things all can cry about.... Inflation... With the back log of parts, lack of willing workers, the disgust from those footing the bill for the free Ice cream crowd, and several other factors.... I'll bet a Nickle inflation will be up another point or two before years end. That alone will be a reduction from every American family making a gross salary of $100,000 of $5,400.

2016 2.1
2017 2.12
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 5.4

DZNTS matter. Originally posted by Fred67

You believe this inflation is due to Covid, and Covid related deaths?
natureboy
07/20/21 13:20

Bobbie, everything that happens on Biden’s watch is his fault. Just the same way you blamed everything that happened on Trumps watch on him.

Actually , the number of COVID 19 deaths pales in comparison to the USA ‘s #1 killer. Heart disease.

Fred67
07/20/21 13:55

2016 2.1
2017 2.12
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 5.4

You believe this inflation is due to Covid, and Covid related deaths? Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management

No sir, I don't believe it has anything to do with covid deaths, but I do believe it has a lot to do with all the slack arses taking advantage of it and the Dems pouring out so much stimulus money to let the free Ice Cream crowd not have to work. F Covid. get over it. It's here and we can not put it back in the bottle... Let's get EVERYONE back to work and quit belly aching.
07/20/21 14:29

2016 2.1
2017 2.12
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 5.4

You believe this inflation is due to Covid, and Covid related deaths? Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management

No sir, I don't believe it has anything to do with covid deaths, but I do believe it has a lot to do with all the slack arses taking advantage of it and the Dems pouring out so much stimulus money to let the free Ice Cream crowd not have to work. F Covid. get over it. It's here and we can not put it back in the bottle... Let's get EVERYONE back to work and quit belly aching. Originally posted by Fred67

Do your part and get vaccinated, one way to get over it!

And if truck drivers get sick and die, or their immediate family member gets sick and dies, who fills the drivers spot? Another driver fills in, but then his route gets altered, eventually the supply chain is broken, or bottlenecked.

Supply Chain Constraints and Production Output

Due to government shutdowns of the major economies worldwide in response to COVID-19, economic and labor output is lower than it once was, so the supply of goods available is lower than current demand – contributing to inflation. Two key issues are disruptions and bottlenecks in our global supply chain. For example, manufacturers can’t produce and ship completed products if they don’t have all the parts (or the people) to produce them. Computer chip shortages have caused a slow-down in the production of cars and throughout the past year, millions of components sat idly on cargo ships waiting to unload at ports around the world – even before the historic backup in the Suez Canal.

natureboy
07/20/21 14:44

2016 2.1
2017 2.12
2018 1.9
2019 2.3
2020 1.4
2021 5.4

No sir, I don't believe it has anything to do with covid deaths, but I do believe it has a lot to do with all the slack arses taking advantage of it and the Dems pouring out so much stimulus money to let the free Ice Cream crowd not have to work. F Covid. get over it. It's here and we can not put it back in the bottle... Let's get EVERYONE back to work and quit belly aching. Originally posted by Fred67

Do your part and get vaccinated, one way to get over it!

And if truck drivers get sick and die, or their immediate family member gets sick and dies, who fills the drivers spot? Another driver fills in, but then his route gets altered, eventually the supply chain is broken, or bottlenecked.

Supply Chain Constraints and Production Output

Due to government shutdowns of the major economies worldwide in response to COVID-19, economic and labor output is lower than it once was, so the supply of goods available is lower than current demand – contributing to inflation. Two key issues are disruptions and bottlenecks in our global supply chain. For example, manufacturers can’t produce and ship completed products if they don’t have all the parts (or the people) to produce them. Computer chip shortages have caused a slow-down in the production of cars and throughout the past year, millions of components sat idly on cargo ships waiting to unload at ports around the world – even before the historic backup in the Suez Canal.

Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management
and its all Bidens fault if it happened on his watch

Edisto Fisher--Staff
07/20/21 14:57

I wonder how much Kamala Harris is to blame for saying (the whole time during pre-election) that she wouldn't take the vaccine if Donald Trump said it was safe to do so? It was all political BS, she didn't even think of the consequences, nor did she care.

The democrat propaganda at the time led the uneducated, social media sheep, and the recently "Woke" community to take the science of vaccination and equate it to an anti-Trump deal.

Now that the "Pandemic of Non Vaccinated" lies at their feet due largely in part to their misinformation, outright lies, and double-talk, one can only wonder about what now spews from their mouths as they still try, almost a year later to walk that back.

The liberal media is partially to blame as well, as they continually allow the "Party of Science" to use smoke and mirrors. If I had my way the first thing I would defund is the media.

Just some random thoughts from your friends here at the home office,

Thanks for the click

Staff

Richard Beer Froth
07/20/21 15:27

Not exactly what was said, but OK...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/05/kamala-harris-trump-coronavirus-vaccine-409320

"Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris said she wouldn't take President Donald Trump’s word on the reliability of any coronavirus vaccine released before the election."

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-says-she-wont-take-covid-vaccine-just-on-trumps-sayso-020511962.html

“If the public health professionals, if Dr. [Anthony] Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely,”

Funny how the Drumpf Lemmings will believe the widespread election fraud lies that Drumpf spews, but not listen to him about the vaccine...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-covid-vaccine-urge-safe-works/

RBF

Fred67
07/20/21 18:40

Funny how the Drumpf Lemmings will believe the widespread election fraud lies that Drumpf spews, but not listen to him about the vaccine...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

As I grow older, I begin to understanding how things work. I like creating mind patterns and recognize situations, with the final goal of doing things more efficiently and avoiding past errors. Kind of like with my children and now Grandchildren. I would like to think the more experienced I become the more I would be able to avoid certain desires, to control emotional states, overcome difficulties, and stick to a thought out course of action. I just can't always stick by this in certain situations and being presented with certain idodocies.

You continue to spew "drump lemming" I assume to create a reaction? But what you fail to see is or realise is a simple truth. Most Trump supporters are individual thinkers and don't follow the sheeple mentality of the Biden supporters. You even prove this in your above statement. You want to believe all Trump supporters follow him blindly, but fail to understand we think for ourselves and don't listen nor have we ever listened and agreed with all Trump says and does.

That is all for now, so don't expect me to be goaded into another response. You used to actually have a few thought provoking posts, but that has not happened in a long time. You've gotten so bad, that most things you post end the thread as no one wants to correspond with you. You have actually given a couple on this sight good recourse for Libel. The law of tort has long provided a recourse for citizens subject to mental distress by others.

I sure wish Andy was back running this sight.
natureboy
07/20/21 20:59

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

As I grow older, I begin to understanding how things work. I like creating mind patterns and recognize situations, with the final goal of doing things more efficiently and avoiding past errors. Kind of like with my children and now Grandchildren. I would like to think the more experienced I become the more I would be able to avoid certain desires, to control emotional states, overcome difficulties, and stick to a thought out course of action. I just can't always stick by this in certain situations and being presented with certain idodocies.

You continue to spew "drump lemming" I assume to create a reaction? But what you fail to see is or realise is a simple truth. Most Trump supporters are individual thinkers and don't follow the sheeple mentality of the Biden supporters. You even prove this in your above statement. You want to believe all Trump supporters follow him blindly, but fail to understand we think for ourselves and don't listen nor have we ever listened and agreed with all Trump says and does.

That is all for now, so don't expect me to be goaded into another response. You used to actually have a few thought provoking posts, but that has not happened in a long time. You've gotten so bad, that most things you post end the thread as no one wants to correspond with you. You have actually given a couple on this sight good recourse for Libel. The law of tort has long provided a recourse for citizens subject to mental distress by others.

I sure wish Andy was back running this sight. Originally posted by Fred67

Amen Fred. Maintain the shun

Richard Beer Froth
07/20/21 22:18

Haha, you obviously don't know what the true meaning of "lemming" is figuratively... One of the basic elements needed to meet the definition is to be going down a path of "destruction/stupid/dangerous", not one of protection (vaccine)...

Guess you could make an argument that Drumpf Lemmings are so stupid they actually don't believe the things from Drumpf's mouth that are beneficial to them...

Here is the "figure of speech" definition for a "lemming":

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/lemming

"a person who follows the will of others, especially in a mass movement, and heads straight into a situation or circumstance that is dangerous, stupid, or destructive:

These lemmings that eat up conspiracy theories are so blinded by lies, they don’t even see the cliff they’re about to plummet over."

RBF

Richard Beer Froth
07/20/21 22:21

Amen Fred. Maintain the shunOriginally posted by natureboy

Haha, nachoboi and his attempts at the Liberal cancel culture...

RBF
Fred67
07/20/21 22:32

Our country now at 150% debt to GDP and sitting at 5.4% inflation. Any takers on 9% next year or 7% by years end? But Hey, if you believe the 81 million votes the majority of Americans wanted this. go figure?
Richard Beer Froth
07/20/21 22:53

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/09/27/trump-will-create-more-debt-than-obama/?sh=618489d212f1

https://ctmirror.org/2021/01/17/donald-trump-built-a-national-debt-so-big-even-before-the-pandemic-that-itll-weigh-down-the-economy-for-years/

Yep, Drumpf double the deficit before covid during a period when we should have been paying it down... Needed it to "fake" decent GDP numbers and trick his Lemmings....

Here is after covid...

RBF
Easy Rider
07/21/21 3:23

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/09/27/trump-will-create-more-debt-than-obama/?sh=618489d212f1

https://ctmirror.org/2021/01/17/donald-trump-built-a-national-debt-so-big-even-before-the-pandemic-that-itll-weigh-down-the-economy-for-years/

Yep, Drumpf double the deficit before covid during a period when we should have been paying it down... Needed it to "fake" decent GDP numbers and trick his Lemmings....

Here is after covid...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

That looks JUST LIKE your definition of lemming, believing gross lies in projected deficits.

Fred67
07/21/21 10:02

That looks JUST LIKE your definition of lemming, believing gross lies in projected deficits.

Originally posted by Easy Rider

Yep and refuse to talk about current events and the state of our Presidents mental condition.
Richard Beer Froth
07/21/21 12:32

Originally posted by Easy Rider

Poor ole UnEasy Rider...

The projections typically come from the OMB which at the time would have been under Drumpf's administration... They are to be taken as "directional" and not absolute... Only an idiot would think otherwise...

Anyhoo, what tricks does your Demagogue Daddy Donald have you performing today... He's got you trained well...

RBF
PalmerScott
07/21/21 15:35

More obfuscation.

You know better.
Power of the purse is held in the House.
President can't spend any money he isn't given by Congress.

Richard Beer Froth
07/21/21 15:52

More obfuscation.

You know better.

Haha,

Who proposes the budget to Congress...

https://www.senate.gov/reference/reference_index_subjects/Budget_vrd.htm#:~:text=The%20president%20submits%20a%20budget,levels%20for%20the%20federal%20government.

"The president submits a budget to Congress by the first Monday in February every year. The budget contains estimates of federal government income and spending for the upcoming fiscal year and also recommends funding levels for the federal government."

Here is this little tidbit too...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/21/fact-check-presidential-spending-through-executive-order-allowed/5582667002/

And, Drumpf sure didn't have a problem signing for the spending...

https://www.crfb.org/blogs/president-trump-has-signed-4-7-trillion-debt-law

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-signs-spending-bill-into-law-11564766249

Poor ole PS, big words, little substance...

RBF
natureboy
07/21/21 17:20

Dont forget :

Richard Beer Froth
07/21/21 17:25

Don't forget nachoboi is a Liberal with his calls for the cancel culture... Hypocrite and Loser in life... Just a sad old man being bitter to the end...

Bob 241
07/21/21 17:30

Ha ha ha ha ha. Little P needs to practice what he SHUNS. Ha ha ha LP

Bob
PalmerScott
07/22/21 3:22

More obfuscation.

You know better.

Haha,

Who proposes the budget to Congress...

https://www.senate.gov/reference/reference_index_subjects/Budget_vrd.htm#:~:text=The%20president%20submits%20a%20budget,levels%20for%20the%20federal%20government.

"The president submits a budget to Congress by the first Monday in February every year. The budget contains estimates of federal government income and spending for the upcoming fiscal year and also recommends funding levels for the federal government."

Here is this little tidbit too...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/21/fact-check-presidential-spending-through-executive-order-allowed/5582667002/

And, Drumpf sure didn't have a problem signing for the spending...

https://www.crfb.org/blogs/president-trump-has-signed-4-7-trillion-debt-law

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-signs-spending-bill-into-law-11564766249

Poor ole PS, big words, little substance...

Yet, more obfuscation. Maybe you don't know better. In that case, let me help.

The executive may request whatever he likes. However, ultimately he can neither tax or appropriate.

“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 7, clause 1

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

You're welcome.

mdaddy
07/22/21 3:34

$ 4.019 to the KROGER

for blue gas...marina gas...

$4.80's Bahamamas

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Richard Beer Froth
07/22/21 4:16

Yet, more obfuscation. Maybe you don't know better. In that case, let me help.

The executive may request whatever he likes. However, ultimately he can neither tax or appropriate.

“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 7, clause 1

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

You're welcome.

Yeah, right...

https://www.usa.gov/budget

So, what happens if the President doesn't sign the Bill? Yep, it doesn't become law... Civics 101... Nice try though PS...

All Drumpf had to do was veto the bills and THEN you would have a logical argument that Congress FORCED spending down Drumpf throat by overriding the vetos... Nope, Drumph happily signed, and therefore it is Drumpf's deficits...

Almost forgot the revenue side... Drumpf championed the unfunded tax cut bill and signed it into law... Yep, never paid for itself and never would/will... Just created more of a deficit...

RBF

natureboy
08/03/21 21:21

Here it is early August and the Biden fuel price is still up there. This should be of great concern to him since we recently learned that he used to drive an 18 wheeler. The enviros are loving it - telling each other how their hero is reducing the carbon footprint. Dont try to tell us that its not sleepy Joe the rapists fault - Trump was blamed for everything that happened on his watch

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
Bob 241
08/03/21 22:06

Price Station City Time
2.690 Costco
3050 Ashley Town Center Dr Charleston Aug 3, 9:25 AM
2.690 Speedway
2245 Savannah Hwy Charleston Aug 2, 7:57 PM
2.700 Murphy USA
3969 W Ashley Cir Charleston Aug 3, 9:26 AM
Cash Dodge's Store
3854 Savannah Hwy Charleston Aug 2, 7:44 PM
2.720 NEX
1765 Red Bank Rd Goose Creek Aug 3, 10:38 AM
2.740 NEX
724 BOONE Goose Creek Aug 3, 5:14 PM
Cash Walmart
1635 Red Bank Rd Goose Creek Aug 3, 5:13 PM
2.740 Shell
8700 Rivers Ave North Charleston Aug 3, 4:00 PM
2.740 Murphy Express
8599 Rivers Ave North Charleston Aug 3, 3:59 PM
2.740 Sam's Club
4900 Centre Pointe Dr North Charleston Aug 3, 11:42 AM

Bob
Mixed Nutz
08/03/21 23:24

Price Station City Time
2.690 Costco
3050 Ashley Town Center Dr Charleston Aug 3, 9:25 AM
2.690 Speedway
2245 Savannah Hwy Charleston Aug 2, 7:57 PM
2.700 Murphy USA
3969 W Ashley Cir Charleston Aug 3, 9:26 AM
Cash Dodge's Store
3854 Savannah Hwy Charleston Aug 2, 7:44 PM
2.720 NEX
1765 Red Bank Rd Goose Creek Aug 3, 10:38 AM
2.740 NEX
724 BOONE Goose Creek Aug 3, 5:14 PM
Cash Walmart
1635 Red Bank Rd Goose Creek Aug 3, 5:13 PM
2.740 Shell
8700 Rivers Ave North Charleston Aug 3, 4:00 PM
2.740 Murphy Express
8599 Rivers Ave North Charleston Aug 3, 3:59 PM
2.740 Sam's Club
4900 Centre Pointe Dr North Charleston Aug 3, 11:42 AM

So, around a dollar more, than this time last year?

Diesel is around $1.30 more/ gallon.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Bayrider-Decorated Shunkey Hunter
08/04/21 0:14

C/p from VIRB.com

If you’re tired of right wing conspiracy theories and all their whining over our great president Joe Biden please join our organization. We are VIRB and we know our President received 81 million votes, has never done anything corrupt, never groped or sniffed anyone. It’s a lie that he took money from Hunter and the laptop was made by the Russians. Our borders are the most secure in history and our economy is booming! We know China is our friend and our best ally. We know gas prices are rising because rich white guys control the energy sector and give some of it to republicans who are all racists. We know all guns are military style assault weapons and should be confiscated and destroyed. We know to only vote for a democrat because they give us checks so we can stay home safe from covid 19. We know the Delta virus will kill you instantly unless you get vaccinated and always wear a mask. We know Trump hired Russian hookers to pee on a bed the greatest President ever slept in with Michelle. We know Trump colluded with Russians and stole the election from our beloved Hillary. We know Trump hypnotized his right wingers on January 6th and caused them to storm the Capitol while armed killing several people. We know they killed Officer Sicknick with a fire extinguisher. We know they placed pipe bombs nearby and tried to kill AOC. We know Trump told people to drink bleach to cure covid and he is lying about the Wuhan lab. We know covid came from poor Chinese people eating bat soup or they would starve to death because rich white guys won’t give them food. We know CNN is the gold standard for news and right wing news sites are all fake news. We know women like men to use their bathrooms and enjoy the men that dress like them. We know abortions save women from a life of servitude. There’s lots more of these truths on my website so I invite you to join. If you agree with all this and only vote for democrats then you should join us at VIRB. If you can contribute anything please hit the PayPal button or call me the founder and President of VIRB.

Village Idiots Resistance Brigade
1-828-298-9116 c
1-828-230-3774 o

Thank you for your support
John Knight, Treasurer

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
natureboy
08/04/21 0:41

Does president hair sniffer still hold a CDL? Wonder if he can still back a 53' trailer to the dock?

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
Richard Beer Froth
08/04/21 0:45

Yeah, we need ByeDon to wreck the economy like Drumpf did by shutting it down, and have a ~33% GDP drop for the 2rd quarter to get the demand and prices down for gas and everything else...

RBF

Tarpoon
08/04/21 3:24

Richard Beer Froth
08/04/21 18:15

Haha, bet ole ByeDon was just trolling the Drumpf Lemmings with his 18 wheeler comments.... Worked well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60YYorPuZFw

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-climbs-18-wheeler-pretends-truck-driver/story?id=46337896

RBF

Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/04/21 22:49

08/05/21 0:56

https://www.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185562?pagenum=-1
Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

Ok but the VIRBs might give the Shunkeys covid if left without appropriate supervision, they won’t wear their face diapers when no one is looking

C/p from VIRB.com

If you’re tired of right wing conspiracy theories and all their whining over our great president Joe Biden please join our organization. We are VIRB and we know our President received 81 million votes, has never done anything corrupt, never groped or sniffed anyone. It’s a lie that he took money from Hunter and the laptop was made by the Russians. Our borders are the most secure in history and our economy is booming! We know China is our friend and our best ally. We know gas prices are rising because rich white guys control the energy sector and give some of it to republicans who are all racists. We know all guns are military style assault weapons and should be confiscated and destroyed. We know to only vote for a democrat because they give us checks so we can stay home safe from covid 19. We know the Delta virus will kill you instantly unless you get vaccinated and always wear a mask. We know Trump hired Russian hookers to pee on a bed the greatest President ever slept in with Michelle. We know Trump colluded with Russians and stole the election from our beloved Hillary. We know Trump hypnotized his right wingers on January 6th and caused them to storm the Capitol while armed killing several people. We know they killed Officer Sicknick with a fire extinguisher. We know they placed pipe bombs nearby and tried to kill AOC. We know Trump told people to drink bleach to cure covid and he is lying about the Wuhan lab. We know covid came from poor Chinese people eating bat soup or they would starve to death because rich white guys won’t give them food. We know CNN is the gold standard for news and right wing news sites are all fake news. We know women like men to use their bathrooms and enjoy the men that dress like them. We know abortions save women from a life of servitude. There’s lots more of these truths on my website so I invite you to join. If you agree with all this and only vote for democrats then you should join us at VIRB. If you can contribute anything please hit the PayPal button or call me the founder and President of VIRB.

Village Idiots Resistance Brigade
1-828-298-9116 c
1-828-230-3774 o

Thank you for your support
John Knight, Treasurer

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
PalmerScott
08/06/21 14:19

$3.19 per gallon,
highest since Oct. 12, 2014

Off the chain
08/06/21 14:56

I just filled the bike up this morning.$18....
Premium $385 a gallon.
Plus a half a bottle of octane booster.$2
The gas is so watered down with corn squeezings if I don't run premium and add octane booster she pings and rattles like a pinball machine...
She is fairly Stout, but she is no hotrod.. can't imagine what I'm going to have to do with the 79.

I find things funny.

22 life's a day
Richard Beer Froth
08/06/21 16:05

Ahhh.... High fuel prices bring great paying jobs in the oil patch...

RBF
PalmerScott
08/06/21 18:14

Please read and work on comprehending Bastiat's "That Which Is Seen, and That Which Is Not Seen", better known as his "Broken Window Falacy".

While the loss of something of value that must be replaced does cause some down stream economic activity, you do, never the less, suffer the initial loss and it is never regained. Ergo, better to have lower prices and grow the oil/gas industry on that basis.

Thought you were some kind of financial professional. Glad you're not managing my money.

Richard Beer Froth
08/06/21 19:02

Haha, yeah right... Not all increases in fuel prices are bad for the economy as it is a directional indicator of the health of the economy until it gets TOO high which it isn't right now... Just partisan b1tching and moaning...

https://www.freep.com/story/money/personal-finance/susan-tompor/2021/06/14/why-are-gas-prices-so-high/7684319002/

"While it's not a welcome sign for the pocketbook, it clearly is one for the U.S. economy."

I bought oil stocks in March and April 2020... Guess who's laughing now.... Can't retire at 48 being an idiot...

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/06/21 19:44

Please read and work on comprehending Bastiat's "That Which Is Seen, and That Which Is Not Seen", better known as his "Broken Window Falacy".

While the loss of something of value that must be replaced does cause some down stream economic activity, you do, never the less, suffer the initial loss and it is never regained. Ergo, better to have lower prices and grow the oil/gas industry on that basis.

Thought you were some kind of financial professional. Glad you're not managing my money.

14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25Originally posted by PalmerScott

See, another example of the Shunkey saying anything contradictive and then posting some obscure opinion piece as evidence just to get someone, anyone really, to give him some attention. Really, his life is that miserable. Maybe he's the one we should pity?

He craves the attention that bad, it's his crack. Sad really, especially for those that have to be around him.

I got his krytonite swinging, know that.
Richard Beer Froth
08/06/21 21:15

Haha,

Wow, this shun thing is working great for the Shunkey, as the Shunkey always wins!

RBF
natureboy
08/06/21 22:47

Did anyone detect a meltdown?

Richard Beer Froth
08/06/21 23:07

Yep, EF'er having another one for sure... I believe it is 3 or so just this week... Poor fella...

RBF
DoubleN
08/06/21 23:29

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shunOriginally posted by natureboy

LOL, NB. Talk about getting desperate!!!!!

Like someone that can't swim that fell out of the boat trying to get to that life ring you tossed that is drifting away.

NN
natureboy
08/06/21 23:32

Agreed Palmer. The Biden mess is spreading far and wide . The fuel costs are driving everything else up - like food , manufacturing , and in fact all goods and services. Biden should know this since he drove an 18 wheeler. And on top of that the Biden admin has lost control of the border with many more mouths to feed pouring across. Mix this with a few more $$ high dollar drug dealer days in the form of $ 1400 payouts and things will be ugly

natureboy
08/06/21 23:37

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shunOriginally posted by natureboy

LOL, NB. Talk about getting desperate!!!!!

Like someone that can't swim that fell out of the boat trying to get to that life ring you tossed that is drifting away.

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

It’s pretty obvious that the shun and the silent Thursday is doing as intended. Lack of attention is a killer!

Richard Beer Froth
08/06/21 23:39

Yep, ByeDon is just the byproduct of the Drumpf Lemmings... Should've never put a clown in office like Drumpf as the Dems gave you one back... Funny how the weakest Dem candidate according to nachoboi beat Drumpf... Says volumes about nacho's cognitive abilities...

RBF
Richard Beer Froth
08/06/21 23:42

Haha, the Shunkey always wins...

RBF
natureboy
08/07/21 0:23

See, another example of the Shunkey saying anything contradictive and then posting some obscure opinion piece as evidence just to get someone, anyone really, to give him some attention. Really, his life is that miserable. Maybe he's the one we should pity?

He craves the attention that bad, it's his crack. Sad really, especially for those that have to be around him.

I got his krytonite swinging, know that.Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

EF. Please clarify something for me and the rest of the majority here. Isn’t it true that you never claimed to be CFC staff ??

Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/07/21 0:27

Talk about getting desperate!!!!!

It’s pretty obvious that the shun and the silent Thursday is doing as intended. Lack of attention is a killer!Originally posted by natureboy

At least Bob took the hint and hopefully took a step back and realized how his actions have harmed this site and its' original intent. Maybe he isn't so ignorant after all.

RBF should be ashamed really, but he's too busy lying and spinning to feed his self aggrandized ego to take a step back and realize he too has harmed this site like no other since Lee the snake handler took his pompous opinions back behiind his gated and guard dog secured shun-hole.

We'll get things back to some semblance of normal, it's just gonna take time.

Staff

Richard Beer Froth
08/07/21 0:29

EF. Please clarify something for me and the rest of the majority here. Isn’t it true that you never claimed to be CFC staff ??Originally posted by natureboy

This is gonna be good...

Haha, just noticed, thanks EF'er.... nachoboi was a Gotcha worshiper and bootlicker... This is getting better by the minute...

Nacho, how you like EF'er insulting your idol Gotcha? EF'er hates Gotcha and has said really nasty things about how he lived in his daddy's wallet, spoiled brat, etc....

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/07/21 0:36

EF. Please clarify something for me and the rest of the majority here. Isn’t it true that you never claimed to be CFC staff ??Originally posted by natureboy

That is true, I never personally "claimed" to be anything. The duties of Staff were "Bestowed on Me" actually,,,,,,, right after I showed up and started helping folks around here with Staff related issues and other assorted what-nots.

I know stuff, really. I'm here to help.

Staff

Richard Beer Froth
08/07/21 0:46

Haha, "bestowed", but they gave you no authority, and don't listen to any of your nonsense... You're the Barney Fife of the CFC staff...

RBF
Richard Beer Froth
08/07/21 0:52

harmed this site like no other since Lee the snake handler took his pompous opinions back behiind his gated and guard dog secured shun-hole.

Hey nachoboi, better straighten out EF'er on this one... I believe I'll make it my signature line... I'll prolly send this to Gotcha too and let him know EF'er who claims to be a staff member is besmirching him and his family name... I believe admin should know about it too since Gotcha is still a sponsor...

RBF

harmed this site like no other since Lee the snake handler took his pompous opinions back behiind his gated and guard dog secured shun-hole.

08/11/21 23:52

He killed the pipeline and American jobs now he’s begging OPEC but 81 million asked for this

Logan Hall (@loganclarkhall) Tweeted:
absolute state of america’s economy. halt drilling and kill quality pipeline jobs because climate change, then ask a foreign organization to help offset those mistakes. national suicide.

Javier Blas (@JavierBlas) Tweeted:
FULL STATEMENT: The White House urges OPEC+ to pump more oil (above and beyond the current 400,000 b/d monthly hikes the cartel is already implementing) | #OOTT https://t.co/qnWA1l7Pnt

natureboy
08/12/21 1:06

The Biden fuel price is still up there. Looks like he is trying to get to the envros wanting $7 per gal to reduce the carbon footprint.

Bob 241
08/12/21 15:04

"WHINING AND CRYING"

Bob
natureboy
08/14/21 21:45

[file ]error[/file]

Greenville NC. Looking like the Biden fuel prices are holding with a steady increase. Reduce the carbon footprint. If you buy the enviro bull

natureboy
08/14/21 22:10

Photo didn’t post. Fuel in Greenville NC is around the 3.19 mark. The hero of the left has recently announced an all out effort to combat CC. Looks like goosing up fuel prices is one of the steps.

Bob 241
08/14/21 22:29

Boo hoo boo hoo. "WHINE AND CRY"

Bob
© CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC