NO THREAD THURSDAY,,,,,,,,

CharlestonFishing.Com
https://www.charlestonfishing.com/forums/Topic/Posts/185562?pagenum=1
10/24/21 9:15

Topic

Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/04/21 22:47

,,,,,so here's what I'm thinking, a "No Thread Thursday", where no one posts on a single thread on Thursdays, in hopes Admin sees this and puts a muzzle on the trouble makers, in particular the Porch Dick and the Shunkey.

It might not go so well tomorrow being brand new and all,,,,,,, but in the future Admin will have to notice and "put out a little sweet feed", so to speak and actually do a little overdue moderation.

It might be too late, even Fred looks like he's packing his schitt and heading for the door following way too many others who have left, mostly due to the actions of a few.

Most of you fellows are too nice to join in the encouragement of "Keeping the Shun" or "Pity the Porch Dick", but here is a way to make a statement.

So anyway, I say lets try No Thread Thursdays and see what happens. I have a plan, this is step one.

Thanks for the click and your consideration

Staff

Replies ...

Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/04/21 23:02

It's gonna help, wait and see. They are going to into uber porch dick and shunkey mode, but it's going to be worth it.

It's going to be interesting to see how many times they talk to each other tomorrow.

Staff

Richard Beer Froth
08/04/21 23:25

EF'er if you are part of the Staff, then why is this needed? Can't you just do it yourself? Guess you really aren't part of the staff, and are just lying... You should be banded for impersonating a CFC staff member...

Everyone, RBF is requesting silent Thursdays in protest of EF'er lying and impersonating a CFC staff member... Thanks for your support...

RBF
Bob 241
08/05/21 0:17

Poor little porch dick. Wanting to play silly teenage girl games. Ignorant little mind games.
Brand new my azz.... Probably Fred.. (with spell checker) hahahaha

Bob

Bob

Bob
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/05/21 0:57

Imagine that, the guilty dogs bark first.

You call us cowards, but I'm gonna show you the pen is mightier than the sword, or either of your foul mouths.

Staff
Richard Beer Froth
08/05/21 1:05

EF'er, I don't use foul language here... You are guilty of throwing around the F-word routinely, and why your new name is EF'er... Trash mouth for sure...

Again, you deflect from my question... Why are you lying about being a member of the CFC staff?

Hurry up and get all your BS out before midnight as we are planning to have a silent Thursday in protest of your vulgarity and lying...

RBF
natureboy
08/05/21 2:06

Imagine that, the guilty dogs bark first.

You call us cowards, but I'm gonna show you the pen is mightier than the sword, or either of your foul mouths.

StaffOriginally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

I will respect your “no thread Thursday” EF. It was your original idea to begin with and I’m hoping with you that the admin will take notice and help clean this part of CFC up. It’s not just the ones ignorant foul mouth but it’s the arrogant name calling irritating and insulting behavior of the other.

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
Richard Beer Froth
08/05/21 2:27

Nachoboi,

Thank you for participating in the silent Thursday protest against EF'er and his attempts to bring down this site since his return from being banded by the previous admin/owners...

Geez, EF'er even lies about being a member of the CFC staff... Admin/owners should take notice of his false association claims and get rid of him...

RBF
natureboy
08/05/21 3:01

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
Off the chain
08/05/21 3:13

Good grief Charlie Brown....
I'm thinking y'all/we need to get back on track and quit haha b@#"*ing and whining about politics. Sorry Bob couldn't help itt..
Take accountability for your dammn self. If you don't like what somebody's got to say do you really have to comment.

How about tomorrow instead of a bunch of whining and crying . Again sorry Bob. Post something productive. & Bob before the years oout,I'll ride out there and buy you lunch. And I will let you take a picture of me with a dammn Biden hat on. I'm sure you got one brother But we got to go fishing.

All I can say is I'm glad I wear boots most of the time...

George/Gailwinds
posted something awhile back I think I will try to find and repost.

Finishing up 30+ hour work day.
Sitting out here cooking me a hamburger drinking a cold beer,
Hanging out with my mistress..
Yeah the wife's cool with it..

Blue light on the camper it's said not to attract bugs. Seems to be true. Either way it's pretty cool especially if you burn one...

You find things offensive.
I find things funny.
That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life's a day
DFreedom
08/05/21 9:36

Some people just can't help being a prick. Guys like that crave attention, whether it be negative or positive. Maybe they weren't loved as children? Not sure why folks simply do not ignore/refuse to respond to any posts by these juvenile twerps.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Off the chain
08/06/21 11:38

Can somebody explain the forum stats down at the bottom of the page to me.
It showed activity last night from Split tail basics, Newton, David Rowe, Bob, RBF & a couple more. There was no posts.

This morning is showing activity from Me, Fred, Danny K, stump, and a couple more.
They show three advertisers on their front page. I don't see them getting much return on their advertising dollar. Chris has not been on here in months.and he still advertising on here???
I've got screenshots but it won't let me post it. Going home today or tomorrow . I will send them to her and take a picture of it and then post it..

I find things funny.

22 life's a day
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/06/21 13:55

It showed activity last night from Split tail basics, Newton, David Rowe, Bob, RBF & a couple more. There was no posts.

This morning is showing activity from Me, Fred, Danny K, stump, and a couple more.
They show three advertisers on their front page. I don't see them getting much return on their advertising dollar. Chris has not been on here in months.and he still advertising on here???

Originally posted by Off the chain

First let me say that No Thread Thursday was a success, greater than I had imagined. Sure, we had a commercial guy post his add and a couple more posters commented, probably before they saw the No Thread Thursday deal, but overall it worked. Not a peep out of the Porch Dick nor the Shunkey either. I feel certain that won't last long now, but hey, I bet Admin noticed. If not, there is always next week. I want to thank everyone for making the effort, it will absolutely work if we all pull together.

OK OTC, here's how it goes. When you log in to the forum there is a checkmark that says "Remember Me". If you have ever checked this box when logging in it will remember you, so when you check in the site thinks you are "participating", whether you post anything or not.

If you want your info to not show your name when you show up just to check things out you will have to go into your browser settings and clear your cookies. If you aren't sure how to do that let me know, I can help.

Most of the advertisers don't see this part of the webpage unless they click past the reports on the slick homepage. The inshore reports with pictures will generally be moved to the Homepage fairly quickly, as soon as someone from CF Staff moves them up.

Hope that helps, and keep that blue light "burning".

Again, thanks to all for participating in No Thread Thursday. It's gonna work

Staff

natureboy
08/06/21 16:55

Originally posted by Off the chain

First let me say that No Thread Thursday was a success, greater than I had imagined. Sure, we had a commercial guy post his add and a couple more posters commented, probably before they saw the No Thread Thursday deal, but overall it worked. Not a peep out of the Porch Dick nor the Shunkey either. I feel certain that won't last long now, but hey, I bet Admin noticed. If not, there is always next week. I want to thank everyone for making the effort, it will absolutely work if we all pull together.

OK OTC, here's how it goes. When you log in to the forum there is a checkmark that says "Remember Me". If you have ever checked this box when logging in it will remember you, so when you check in the site thinks you are "participating", whether you post anything or not.

If you want your info to not show your name when you show up just to check things out you will have to go into your browser settings and clear your cookies. If you aren't sure how to do that let me know, I can help.

Most of the advertisers don't see this part of the webpage unless they click past the reports on the slick homepage. The inshore reports with pictures will generally be moved to the Homepage fairly quickly, as soon as someone from CF Staff moves them up.

Hope that helps, and keep that blue light "burning".

Again, thanks to all for participating in No Thread Thursday. It's gonna work

Staff

Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff
. Congrats on the idea of no thread Thursday. I understand that there is a member trying to infringe on your idea but my suspicion is that there will only be one other member supporting that other bogus plan. This is all about to hit Admin below the belt. Specifically in the wallet. The only reason there are any sponsors now is because the ones that are left are paid thru quarterly or longer. I have spoken to some the main advertisers and they are displeased with how CFC has gone down the drain so drastically . I believe in your plan EF and it WILL work. Keep up the shun

Richard Beer Froth
08/06/21 17:17

Haha,

EF'er is a joke, and so was his "plan"... None of his ideas have worked because they are laughed at and brushed away as just more noise from an unhappy in life individual... CFC was jumping with activity yesterday despite his desperate pleas...

EF'er claims he is a CFC staff member yet his own team doesn't listen to him or respond to his wishes... They even went ahead and moved up a fishing report to the "preferred/featured" status yesterday which is a direct slap in the face for him.... His teammates at CFC obviously don't respect him, and neither do most others here besides the weak minded few...

Haha, the Shunkey always wins...

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/06/21 19:11

Congrats on the idea of no thread Thursday. I understand that there is a member trying to infringe on your idea but my suspicion is that there will only be one other member supporting that other bogus plan. This is all about to hit Admin below the belt. Specifically in the wallet. The only reason there are any sponsors now is because the ones that are left are paid thru quarterly or longer. I have spoken to some the main advertisers and they are displeased with how CFC has gone down the drain so drastically . I believe in your plan EF and it WILL work. Keep up the shun

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth
and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and
harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the
shunOriginally posted by natureboy

Thank you sir, really, thanks for not only noticing but pointing the obvious out. Of course the Shunkey is trying to infringe on my idea and spin the issue around,,,,,,just look above, he would rather tell a bold faced lie than change his behavior. We all know he is a liar, its a well know fact. It's indicative of his whole persona. That's why he is here constantly lying and spinning, because everyone else in his miserable life has nothing to do with him.

But it's everyone else's fault evidently, mostly Trump. Worst case of TDS I've ever seen.

That being said and the dog dikk gnat swatted, here are the actual totals from yesterday compiled by the Staff and Admin here at CF. Thanks to all for the support

Yesterday Total Threads Bumped To The Top ----------4

Yesterday Total Posts ------------6

Yesterday Total Users That Posted ---------5

This tabulation does not include the one commercial post that made it to the Homepage by Captain John and the Coastal Angler Magazine, which was well worth the click if any of you missed it. He knows his stuff. I feel certain he had no idea about No Thread Thursday.

Thanks again to all that participated and waited until today to post. I appreciate the support.

Staff
Richard Beer Froth
08/06/21 21:25

Haha,

Lil EF'er thinks he did something, how special...

Nah, CFC was jumping with activity... Lots of people looking, and many new members added, and a nice fishing report which only happens about once a week now since you returned...

The lack of posting is simply because I requested folks not to post in protest of you vulgar mouth and lying about being a CFC member... I can see why the last administration didn't care for you...

The Shunkey always wins!

RBF
DoubleN
08/06/21 22:34

Hey EF, you are spot on with what you are sayin, IMO.

On a side note, just got back from Bft. Met Phin down there, as he bought a bunch of my offshore rods along with lead, molds, etc. Had the Marsh Tacky Van loaded down!

House there is under contract.

Keep up the good work and I will do better on future ThursdaysthumbsUp.

NN
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/06/21 23:05

On a side note, just got back from Bft. Met Phin down there, as he bought a bunch of my offshore rods along with lead, molds, etc. Had the Marsh Tacky Van loaded down!

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

Phin is a good egg, no doubt. A hard worker, honest to a fault, strong family man, great sportsman, great humorous personality, someone you'd be proud to have in your corner,,,,,,,,we caught a big shark once. ask him about it
DoubleN
08/06/21 23:23

Phin is a good egg, no doubt. A hard worker, honest to a fault, strong family man, great sportsman, great humorous personality, someone you'd be proud to have in your corner,,,,,,,,we caught a big shark once. ask him about itOriginally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

Yes he is. Will do.

NN
mdaddy
08/07/21 4:22

"No"

That's a "trigger" for me...personally. My opinion...which untill recently, isn't allowed on some web platforms...but...is here.

Why would you...attempt...to "cancel"...impede a website that allowed "free speech"...regardless of content???

Censorship...of any kind is a :
BIG NO

for me.

The ability to voice an opinion is paramount for "free speech" to exist... no matter how disgusting.

Responding to comments is a choice one makes...not determined by others. a matter of discipline.

I don't know Chris...the owner of "CFC"...but...it's his business...to run as he/she/it sees fit.

I met Andy...the prior owner...at a CFC oyster roast...it was a grand time.

I miss watching Bonzo sweating over an oyster pot...with his horded cat litter buckets.

I miss Skinny and his TV in his refrigerator...and moderating...everything

I miss Black Bart and his reasoning

I miss that Captain that could throw a pancake cast net...and his wife mowed the grass.

I miss CHRIS and his insight on motors.

I miss Wolfe and his fiberglass project.

I miss Boat Poor not using spell check.

I especially miss Cracker Larry..

They all had opinions...that they got to express.
Think about if they hadn't had that chance.
The knowledge that wouldn't have been shared.

That's about all I gots to say.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Bob 241
08/07/21 11:29

Well, it's about time, somebody with a head on his shoulders willing to say it like it is. These nuts are all for the constitution as long as it's read their way and nobody else.

Bob
DFreedom
08/07/21 14:01

I agree with you mdaddy, I don't want moderators censoring anyone. Doing so would make this site as bad a Fakebook or Tweeter. I just choose to ignore the ass clowns and take away their fuel. Having differing opinions is one thing but, a couple of these guys are just jackbags looking to create animosity, not guys just stating their opinions.

And, I miss most of that stuff as well.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Fred67
08/07/21 14:52

I've got screenshots but it won't let me post it. Going home today or tomorrow . I will send them to her and take a picture of it and then post it..

I find things funny.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

I've noticed this as well? I've got several "locations" I "mess around" on a computer to include my phone. I believe like EF said I have clicked "remember Me" so I don't have to keep logging in. ?

This Bully pulpit will be most likely peter out even further from those that continuously deflect and lie, and when asked about it lie further, resort to a burned out repeat, or just plain shut down after being called out instead of manning up and explaining their point of view.

Boats loaded and the wife and I are going to make the plunge into a most likely wet boat ride to go see some Monkeys on Morgan Island... maybe. If nothing else the Boat needs some exercise and fresh fuel put back in.
natureboy
08/07/21 22:42

,,,,,so here's what I'm thinking, a "No Thread Thursday", where no one posts on a single thread on Thursdays, in hopes Admin sees this and puts a muzzle on the trouble makers, in particular the Porch Dick and the Shunkey.

It might not go so well tomorrow being brand new and all,,,,,,, but in the future Admin will have to notice and "put out a little sweet feed", so to speak and actually do a little overdue moderation.

It might be too late, even Fred looks like he's packing his schitt and heading for the door following way too many others who have left, mostly due to the actions of a few.

Most of you fellows are too nice to join in the encouragement of "Keeping the Shun" or "Pity the Porch Dick", but here is a way to make a statement.

So anyway, I say lets try No Thread Thursdays and see what happens. I have a plan, this is step one.

Thanks for the click and your consideration

Staff

I have read mcdaddys post concerning the censorship issue about silent Thursday and I’m unsure about what is right or wrong about it. I noticed that the #1 trouble maker is claiming success in his infringement on your idea. It might be wise to let him have Thursday and for the majority to have a a no thread event on another day. I seriously doubt that he has enough followers to make a dent Probably only one or 2 at the most with the fact that we are only seeing 1 speaking up in the iceholes favor. Something to think about.

Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/07/21 22:42

"No"

That's a "trigger" for me...personally. My opinion...which untill recently, isn't allowed on some web platforms...but...is here.

Why would you...attempt...to "cancel"...impede a website that allowed "free speech"...regardless of content???

Censorship...of any kind is a :
BIG NO

for me.

The ability to voice an opinion is paramount for "free speech" to exist... no matter how disgusting.

Responding to comments is a choice one makes...not determined by others. a matter of discipline.

I don't know Chris...the owner of "CFC"...but...it's his business...to run as he/she/it sees fit.

I met Andy...the prior owner...at a CFC oyster roast...it was a grand time.

I miss watching Bonzo sweating over an oyster pot...with his horded cat litter buckets.

I miss Skinny and his TV in his refrigerator...and moderating...everything

I miss Black Bart and his reasoning

I miss that Captain that could throw a pancake cast net...and his wife mowed the grass.

I miss CHRIS and his insight on motors.

I miss Wolfe and his fiberglass project.

I miss Boat Poor not using spell check.

I especially miss Cracker Larry..

They all had opinions...that they got to express.
Think about if they hadn't had that chance.
The knowledge that wouldn't have been shared.

That's about all I gots to say.

The ENTER-NET FishermanOriginally posted by mdaddy AJUDICATOR

That's pretty much a big pile of horse schitt sir, and I think I'll take a few moments and sort out the chaff, from the green undigested spooge, from the e coli, from the husk bits, from the sticks and seeds, and finally from the little bit of corn and sweet feed that made it into the splattered pile you left behind.

First let me say your opinion is valued here, at least by me. You generally make your points in an intelligent and non aggressive way adding to the overall experience here,,,,,,I think we all can agree on that.

Second, I never said a single word about Censorship in any shape, form, nor fashion. But lets be honest, someone posting outright lies and regurgitating the same sentence literally hundreds of times with nothing else to add is not free speech. Far from it.

The classic example is just because you have free speech doesn't mean you can run into a theater and scream fire. Rules and laws against that type behavior are not Censorship any more than trying to muzzle the troublemakers here is Censorship. Quite the contrary actually.

You hit the nail exactly right on the head when you mentioned it is a matter of discipline. I couldn't have explained it better myself.

You being the only one to speak up for the Shunkey and the Porch Dick is all telling as well. I agree with you 100% when you say that to voice an opinion is paramount for "free speech" to exist, but can you truthfully say the garbage they spew is an honest opinion or simply rhetoric designed to agitate, disrupt, and feed their self aggrandized egos at our expense ad nauseam? Really, can you?

For what it's worth I am in touch with several of the folks you named above,,,,,I knew Chris when he was Scales, I knew Skinny since he lived in a doublewide in Walterboro, Boat Poor & me have traded ammo and guns, Fritz and I text often and attend a few football games together yearly, the list goes on.......But the point is when I asked them to come back and help prop this place back up the overwhelming response was there were a couple of douchebags here that make it intolerable, and that I was wasting my time. Guess whose names came up consistently? BINGO.

It's not just those you named that are missed,,,,,,it's all of the old guys that made this place what it was, there's only a couple dozen of us left. If you get you wish and this type of behavior isn't curtailed, well, I just hope the last person to leave makes sure the batteries are charged and the bilge pumps working. At this rate it won't be long until this dingy sinks,,,,,,literally.

So anyway, I appreciate your opinion, although I think at this point it's a big pile of separated horseschitt with very little sweet feed or whole corn in the mix.

Thanks for the click

Staff

Richard Beer Froth
08/08/21 0:07

Lil EF'er is as garrulous and temperamental as a 13 year old girl... Hate to see what would happen if a responsible adult took the phone away...

RBF

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher wink).
Originally posted by Admin
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/08/21 0:32

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher wink).

The best part is, if you knew the backstory and why Chris said that, especially the way he said it and put the wink, you would realize your foot was knee deep beyond your big mouth and down your lying throat.

It's always better to know something, and know why you know, especially if no one else knows you know.

I know stuff. You don't

Now get back in your Shun hole, no one wants to hear any more of your spinning, lying, and douchbaggery.

Staff

Richard Beer Froth
08/08/21 0:38

Haha, yeah right... If you were in the "know" and "tight" with admin you wouldn't be making such a spectacle of yourself trying to get something done here...

RBF

DoubleN
08/08/21 0:45

EF, he's on the ropes. Desperately swinging away.

Can't wrap my head around why someone acts this way...

Finance Executive. Explains the early out.

Could say more, but will hold back.

NN
Richard Beer Froth
08/08/21 0:45

Haha, just don't click or respond... What a joke...

Fred, you keep saying "EF posts in the wrong place" or "EF should be band for this or that", or "EF is putting his reports and pictures in travel for mysterious reasons" and such childish schitt as that. WTF dude, why does whatever I do make you say I should be band or that I am breaking some sort of rule? You need to stand above that behavior, unless of course I have wronged you some way and if thats the case speak up so I can make it right or stop throwing stones.

Here's a suggestion for you sir, and I say this in the most nicest and sincere way I can type it. You need to look up occasionally as things are clearly flying over your head.

You keep a eye on Bob or Bill or whatever he's calling himself now and if my posts offend you simply do like I do RBF and Bob,,,,,,,,,,just don't click on it, read it, nor respond. It works for me anyway. Have a super rest of the day.

As You WereOriginally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

RBF

Richard Beer Froth
08/08/21 0:49

Haha, yeah you and admin are tight...

If I cared enough I would post the exchanges I have had with the current admin, there have been a couple. After I posted on the other "Yo Admin" thread about them not giving a rats arse about the website and were just farming clicks to sell personal information they contacted me back. Imagine that.

Another time we had an exchange was when they put a couple of "posers" in time out and changed my name from Head Administrator to just EF. I offered my services at moderation at which time the conversation abruptly ended and no reply since. Again, surprise surprise.

That's the main reason I post my fishing pics buried in other threads, so they don't pimp me out like they are doing every single one of you guys that post a report her. All give and no take. Although a "southern man doesn't need Neil Young around anyway", Mr. Young was still spot on when he said he wasn't going to be a "Joke for Coke". I just don't want my reports and hard work pimped out, thats all.

As You Were

RBF

Richard Beer Froth
08/08/21 0:50

Haha, you got that right... Lil EF'er just got "rope-a-doped" by the one and only....

EF, he's on the ropes. Desperately swinging away.

Can't wrap my head around why someone acts this way...

Finance Executive. Explains the early out.

Could say more, but will hold back.

DoubleN
08/08/21 1:41

EF, someone here always replies to me the same way. Lies regarding one sentence, but leaves out the rest.

Trust me, his persona didnt change once he left his employer. Hence the early retirement.

I know some stuff too.

Carry on.

NN
Richard Beer Froth
08/08/21 1:48

Haha,

Double chiNN the blabbermouth is holding back info... Best one I've heard in a while beside some of Lil EF'er's BS...

RBF

Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/11/21 19:02

Heads Up Guys

Looks like we are going to need another "No Thread Thursday" again this week.

It worked for a few days, but,,,,,,you know.

For what it's worth the Shunkey is down roughly 65% on the bull schitt, random cut & paste wasted clicks, and hit and run posts. Thats a good thing right?

And just check out the Porch Dicks antics as of late. The progress there can hardly be debated nor denied.

We call that progress during Staff meetings here at CF.

Step One is a success. Thanks for your participation

Staff
Richard Beer Froth
08/11/21 22:08

Yippee! Since the last featured fishing report hasn't been since last Thursday, maybe we'll get another one tomorrow...

Today was certainly slow again around here, peeps must have gotten their days mixed up...

Have fun with your little pup Shunkey, and make sure to put him in his PBR shun-hole all day tomorrow... He'll prolly enjoy the break from all the nonsense he encounters...

Shun Day = Fun Day!

RBF

Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/12/21 3:29

Shun Day = Fun Day!

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Bob 241
08/12/21 14:57

No "PRICK" day, fun day. What a silly game. What are we going to play next EF.

Bob
Richard Beer Froth
08/12/21 16:35

Haha, Lil EF'er is prolly starting a new hobby/project building himself a PBR Shun-Hole replica just like his new pup Shunkey's version... EF'er will be hanging out there on Thursdays while pouting and eating a bunch of ham sandmiches paired with few garden salads to make him feel better...

Here's a toast to Lil EF'er and his new pup Shunkey!

RBF
poly ball-Upper Management
08/12/21 16:38

Haha, Lil EF'er is prolly starting a new hobby/project building himself a PBR Shun-Hole replica just like his new pup Shunkey's version... EF'er will be hanging out there on Thursdays while pouting and eating a bunch of ham sandmiches paired with few garden salads to make him feel better...

Here's a toast to Lil EF'er and his new pup Shunkey!

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Why is "Staff" trying to muzzle CF ?
Richard Beer Froth
08/12/21 16:46

Why is "Staff" trying to muzzle CF ?Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management

I believe CFC put EF'er in a time out, and are actually trying to muzzle him... Must be miserable working with him, and it is quite entertaining none of his co-workers agrees with him, or they would assist with his efforts in establishing a CFC cancel culture... That's essentially the end goal for EF'er... He wants to be in control, but he isn't and he is very frustrated... Hence, why he has so many meltdowns here... Must be a joy at home...

Comes across as someone who'd have a meltdown over someone leaving the toothpaste cap off...

RBF
Off the chain
08/12/21 17:27

Here's my opinion..
Too much bullshit.
**** all the drama time to hit delete.

I find things funny.

22 life's a day
Richard Beer Froth
08/12/21 19:03

Wow, this joint hasn't had this much activity/posting/traffic since last Thursday...

RBF
© CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC