Finally got out there

CharlestonFishing.Com
https://www.charlestonfishing.com/forums/Topic/Posts/185592?pagenum=1
10/24/21 9:59

Topic

Mixed Nutz
Finally got out there
08/16/21 23:52

Caught a ride, with a couple of friends, I met on the IOP pier. Boarded with Captain Chuck Griffin, and headed to a stretch of live bottom, in 110'. First line goes off on the down rigger on the way down. King on! Only got better from there. King's, Cobia, my personal best Barracuda, and African Pompano.

Heck of an experience...

Robinette's Bend Forward

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward

Replies ...

Richard Beer Froth
08/17/21 2:11

Nice one, Uncle Nutz... Glad you had a productive trip, and good time...

RBF

Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/17/21 2:14

Thanks so much for the fine report and the great pictures. What an adventure.

We here at Charleston Fishing really appreciate the work and time it takes to not only share your outdoor experience, but to also report and post with such fine pictures of your adventure. We want to acknowledge that reports like yours help keep the lights on.

I am moving this to preferred status on the Home Page right now

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

Staff
Richard Beer Froth
08/17/21 2:22

The report was on the "preferred status" about an hour ago, but OK...

RBF
Richard Beer Froth
08/17/21 2:43

Unfortunately, Uncle Nutz... EF'er the self proclaimed CFC Staff member wasted no time in removing your report from the "featured" status after only one hour... Your great AP got the boot for a Spartina Carp...

RBF
DFreedom
08/17/21 10:03

Caught a few of those AP a few years ago with DGYF36. We weren't sure initially what we had but then figured it out. They seem to be showing up a little more. Good eating.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

23sailfish-Administrator
08/17/21 11:32

Unfortunately, Uncle Nutz... EF'er the self proclaimed CFC Staff member wasted no time in removing your report from the "featured" status after only one hour... Your great AP got the boot for a Spartina Carp...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

The check bounced. I greenlighted EF to remove it immediately.

"Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality." --Peepod 07-25-2017
Mixed Nutz
08/17/21 11:45

Never expected to make the home page. Just happy to post the first "Offshore" post, in months.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Richard Beer Froth
08/17/21 12:14

Originally posted by 23sailfish-Administrator

Couldn't be... Uncle Nutz is good for it... My guess is the monies are in EF'ers bank account... I request a full forensic audit to investigate this matter, and to recover the monies... Until it is resolved with full restitution made, I will start a GoFundMe page to right this wrong and get the report back to where it belongs which is the "featured" status...

I'll contact Poly since he is Upper Management, and we'll do a deep dive into what can be done about the staff employee recruiting process to insure the process gap that allow EF'er to get hired is identified along with a corrective action plan put into place to get it fixed...

RBF
Mixed Nutz
08/17/21 22:30

"Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality." --Peepod 07-25-2017Originally posted by 23sailfish-Administrator

Not sure what you're alluding to with the "check bounced" reply? Care to inform us?

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/17/21 22:55

As a matter of fact, excluding business expenses, "I" always pay with cash, wherever I go. Your suggestion that I failed to pay someone, on a public forum, is ludicrous, and libelous. This chit pisses me off, and "I" demand you clear it up immediately!

Robinette's Bend Forward

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/17/21 23:03

DANM! Can't even make a fishing report, without all of the drama?

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/17/21 23:06

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Thanks Will!!thumbsUp

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
DoubleN
08/17/21 23:20

MN, sounds like a great time. Been offshore many times hoping to catch one of those AP's. No luck.

On the check thing, sure it was in jest.

NN

Mixed Nutz
08/17/21 23:26

Jest, my ass!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Richard Beer Froth
08/17/21 23:30

RBF

Thanks Will!!thumbsUp

RBF

Robinette's Bend ForwardOriginally posted by Mixed Nutz

You betcha, Uncle Nutz... Sounds like a heck of a trip with good new friends too...

For the record, we all know you are good honest dude... My guess is 23SF was just messing around and joking...

RBF
Mixed Nutz
08/17/21 23:36

Bouncing a check is serious business. I don't appreciate his humor, especially, directed towards me.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
DoubleN
08/17/21 23:37

Jest, my ass!

RBF

Relax, I get a bit grouchy after coming off vacation and back to work too, lol.

BTW, who mentioned who you actually are?? Sheesh.

Again, nice trip!

NN
Richard Beer Froth
08/17/21 23:50

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

You must vacation all the time...

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/17/21 23:53

As a matter of fact, excluding business expenses, "I" always pay with cash, wherever I go. Your suggestion that I failed to pay someone, on a public forum, is ludicrous, and libelous. This chit pisses me off, and "I" demand you clear it up immediately!

Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

For once I have to agree with RBF, I think without inference of the spoken word it's hard to tell intent. The first time I read what 23S wrote I got his jest, I took it as a ribbing at RBF and nothing more as I am sure most others did.

Now that I read it again I see where you might think it was a snide comment directed at you. All I can say is that if you knew 23Sailfish like I do you would know there isn't a mean bone in his Rubenesque body. I would challenge you to find a single instance where he has verbally slighted anyone here in a malicious way. Ever. It simply isn't in his nature.

I feel certain everyone here will say the same thing, and would be very surprised if one single person agrees with your assessment of his statement.

But maybe not, he is a Coot fan with season tickets so it might be that silly hat you are wearing.

I'll give everyone else the final say on the check comment along with the hat.

God Bless Josh Heupel

Staff
Richard Beer Froth
08/18/21 0:04

Only one way to settle this difference... Oyster Roast Ladder Match! I'm putting $10,000 on Uncle Nutz...

RBF
Mixed Nutz
08/18/21 0:38

Only one way to settle this difference... Oyster Roast Ladder Match! I'm putting $10,000 on Uncle Nutz...

I'm in!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/18/21 0:42

The problem is, as a Contractor, here in the Upstate, I refer a lot of customers to this site, for reports, advise, etc. When they see a response like 23sf posted. How do I deal with that?

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/18/21 0:45

I'm all in for laughs, and a good time. 23SF's post was neither.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/18/21 0:47

Jest, my ass!

RBF

BTW, who mentioned who you actually are?? Sheesh.

Again, nice trip!

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

Post a picture of yourself.

I can't find one?

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Richard Beer Froth
08/18/21 0:50

The problem is, as a Contractor, here in the Upstate, I refer a lot of customers to this site, for reports, advise, etc. When they see a response like 23sf posted. How do I deal with that?

RBF

The better question is how do you address with them being buddies with RBF...bigsmile

However, I understand your concern... That's one of the reasons I stated you are a good, hard working, and honest person... Best dang contractor/master carpenter in the State of South Carolina no matter what kinda silly hat you wear... BTW, that's what EF'er called your hat, not me...

RBF

Mixed Nutz
08/18/21 0:53

All good with me!!smile

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/18/21 0:55

"Offshore" going three pages.....

Been a long time!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Richard Beer Froth
08/18/21 0:58

You provide the fishing report, and I'll provide the CFC chum... wink

RBF
Mixed Nutz
08/19/21 0:22

SF23, is a liar. Can't come clean.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/19/21 0:26

That's Sailfish23, for those who don't know.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/19/21 0:28

Crap. I forgot_ administrator, as well.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
sman
08/19/21 0:51

You had to push it until you got another page didn’t you.haha. I don’t think 23 will take the bait,pea learned him pretty good.Dick and bob are holding their own I’ll have to admit.If they get too bad I’ll come running out of the dressing room like Rip Hawk and get em.
Richard Beer Froth
08/19/21 1:09

You had to push it until you got another page didn’t you.haha. I don’t think 23 will take the bait,pea learned him pretty good.Dick and bob are holding their own I’ll have to admit.If they get too bad I’ll come running out of the dressing room like Rip Hawk and get em.Originally posted by sman

You better bring Swede with you to have even half a chance... wink

RBF
sman
08/19/21 1:19

It’s gonna take one helluva tag team to go up against you guys,that’s for sure.In the meantime, I’ll keep the popcorn popping and enjoying the show.haha
Richard Beer Froth
08/19/21 1:47

It’s gonna take one helluva tag team to go up against you guys,that’s for sure.In the meantime, I’ll keep the popcorn popping and enjoying the show.haha Originally posted by sman

Haha, I'm a singles match ring master technician type... If Bob gets in the way of the belt, it's gonna get ugly quick... You should consider being a manager...

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/19/21 2:35

I find it odd that you would give as your reason for being perturbed is because customers you recommend coming here might see responses that you would have to deal with.

.....and then you go on to say things like these below, like somehow they won't see them and how you are acting. Seems odd, thats all

Jest, my ass!

SF23, is a liar. Can't come clean.dOriginally posted by Mixed Nutz

If I were your customer and I came here on your recommendation and read the things you have said (with such flimsy evidence of ill intent), well, I guess I just wouldn't take your recommendations any more,,,,,,but hey, that's just me.

Like I said, seems odd thats all

Staff

Richard Beer Froth
08/19/21 2:49

And, then there's the view that EF'er claims he came back to make CFC what it was once before, yet he can help himself but to still be a jerk... The culture EF wants is tribal and only certain members are welcome here...

Mixed Nutz didn't start the problem, but yet EF'er defends the only person that could have simply just cleared it all up with stating what their intentions were?

Here is a prior post from Mixed Nutz perhaps you should take into consideration with your so called mission here...

https://www.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185528?pagenum=1&archived=0

"Sweet! Shoot me a P.M. if you're interested in hooking up with me. Nothing would please me more, than to try to bring this site to it's former Glory! Y'all know. Friendship, Fellowship, Fishing!!"

EF'er you are simply incorrigible and there's just no 2 ways about it...

RBF

mdaddy
08/19/21 2:58

What's this all about?????????????

Ladder Match???????

I gots $5 on 23 and anybody he chooses...even Bonzo.

And while I'm at it...

DFreedom ...Bonzo say you catch bait.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
mdaddy
08/19/21 3:00

On White Bread.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Fred67
08/19/21 10:05

RBF

Come on Mixed, don't be a fifi. I don't agree with EF's Rubenesque comment, I've never found another man's figure pleasing or attractive. 23's a straight up good dude, Living close to everything, but separated from it with some prime real-estate. I've never caught an African Pompano. Nice Job. Have a friend that says they have been catching these pretty often Off the North Carolina Coast. And good of you to post a long needed report and pic here. I miss all the old posters and fantastic pics from offshore. I really loved some of the diving stuff bringing up our huge "bugs". Anyone hear from Bug catcher?
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/19/21 15:12

And, then there's the view that EF'er claims he came back to make CFC what it was once before, yet he can help himself but to still be a jerk... The culture EF wants is tribal and only certain members are welcome here...

What exactly does that ^^^^ have to do with bounced checks or silly hats? Nothing. It is just another example of your punk-arse lying and trying to spin the actual facts to take the spotlight off of your pilfering persona. I have made it clear on numerous occasions that you are bad for business, and this is just another case in point. Your lying, spinning, and thieving ways only makes me want to rid the "tribe" of you, and you only. You suck. Everything about you sucks, you prove it daily. Its why you were fired, or so I've been told.

Mixed Nutz didn't start the problem, but yet EF'er defends the only person that could have simply just cleared it all up with stating what their intentions were?

Here again, you lie when the truth would do just fine,,,,,indicative of your coprophagic
personality as always. You enticed this whole fiasco, just like always, by trying to spin 23Sailfish's statement into a monetary slight on Nutz, plain and simple. To suggest otherwise just proves my point that you are a filthy thief, liar, and a piece of schitt. Everyone knew 23's statement was directed at you and not Nutz, but again you spin the narrative for no other reason than to be heard.

Here is a prior post from Mixed Nutz perhaps you should take into consideration with your so called mission here...

https://www.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185528?pagenum=1&archived=0

"Sweet! Shoot me a P.M. if you're interested in hooking up with me. Nothing would please me more, than to try to bring this site to it's former Glory! Y'all know. Friendship, Fellowship, Fishing!!"

EF'er you are simply incorrigible and there's just no 2 ways about it...

Again, you take Nutz words out of context and try to spin them into a false narrative. His statement was made in reference to all our efforts to curtail the things that have destroyed this place (mainly you, you lying piece of schitt) in hopes it might be a shadow of what it once was. Nutz might not be on board with the Shun all the time, but mostly he ignores you too. He knows you are a liar, I know you are a liar, heck,,,,,we all know you'd rather lie and spin than bring anything relative to the table.

Really RBF, you are bad for this place. You drag it down. You dilute it on a daily basis. You spread hate and discontent like it's your job and you work overtime.

I would challenge you to find one single person that posts here to say any different. Just one. Can you find me one person that will come to your defense and say that you are not a liar,,,,not a spinner of the truth,,,,,not a thief for stealing our time,,,,,not anything other than the dregs I have talked about for months now.

Just one RBF

Begin Now

Like I always have said, you are nothing more than a pestering dog dikk gnat. Consider yourself swatted as I move away from the fleabag.

Staff

edited to add....
Fred, about the Rubinesque thing,,,,,,, I hate when I have to explain the good ones
Richard Beer Froth
08/19/21 15:34

Wow, another epic meltdown, coupled with your extreme case of Logorrhea on full display...

You broke the shun, and on a Thursday... Guess like what you stated before about Crappie, you rise to the occasion again... Gobble it up because you sure are full of it...

RBF

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher wink).
Originally posted by Admin

I guess it's a gullah thing to brag on a mess of undersized sweetfish, but hey, to each his own

Staff
Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/19/21 15:36

Just One.......
Richard Beer Froth
08/19/21 15:48

Name one on your side that isn't one of your cronies... I am my own man and Independent thinker, you need others to like you just as a 13 year old girl would...

Haha, you stated you were "moving away" after your meltdown... Guess your BIG mouth wouldn't allow you too...

RBF

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher wink).

I guess it's a gullah thing to brag on a mess of undersized sweetfish, but hey, to each his own

Staff
poly ball-Upper Management
08/19/21 16:11

Just One.......Originally posted by Edisto Fisher--Staff

RBF is a good egg, don't hate on a man that tells it like it is.

Shouldn't you be pulling weeds in that garden of yours? Last pics looked like you were slacking off.....too hot for you?
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/19/21 16:47

Shouldn't you be pulling weeds in that garden of yours? Last pics looked like you were slacking off.....too hot for you?Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management

LOL, That one came out of left field, never saw it coming. Not

OK, I stand corrected. I really didn't think even you would stand up for him.

I wonder however if you are doing it because you actually believe it, or it's your way of casting an anti-Trump type vote because of the way you too have acted.

Something to ponder I suppose,,,,,,,,,

The garden had to be put on the back burner for about a week. I went to visit an old friend who isn't doing as good as I'd like. I took some pictures of stuff OTC is going to like a lot I hope, when he gets back (if he comes back) I'll post one of the best threads I have ever posted. Really.

Staff

Mixed Nutz
08/19/21 23:03

I find it odd that you would give as your reason for being perturbed is because customers you recommend coming here might see responses that you would have to deal with.

.....and then you go on to say things like these below, like somehow they won't see them and how you are acting. Seems odd, thats all

Jest, my ass!

SF23, is a liar. Can't come clean.dOriginally posted by Mixed Nutz

If I were your customer and I came here on your recommendation and read the things you have said (with such flimsy evidence of ill intent), well, I guess I just wouldn't take your recommendations any more,,,,,,but hey, that's just me.

Like I said, seems odd thats all

Staff

Fortunately, I'm in a position to be able to vet my clientele, thoroughly. Sorry, but, you didn't make the cut!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/19/21 23:07

I'll stand with RBF, Poly too!

Not so sure how an Offshore report became so twisted?

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/19/21 23:08

23 needs to end this.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/19/21 23:15

Fortunately, I'm in a position to be able to vet my clientele, thoroughly. Sorry, but, you didn't make the cut!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/19/21 23:19

RBF

Come on Mixed, don't be a fifi. I don't agree with EF's Rubenesque comment, I've never found another man's figure pleasing or attractive. 23's a straight up good dude, Living close to everything, but separated from it with some prime real-estate. I've never caught an African Pompano. Nice Job. Have a friend that says they have been catching these pretty often Off the North Carolina Coast. And good of you to post a long needed report and pic here. I miss all the old posters and fantastic pics from offshore. I really loved some of the diving stuff bringing up our huge "bugs". Anyone hear from Bug catcher?Originally posted by Fred67

LMAO...fifi? I haven't laughed this hard since you were going to make me "tap out". 23 can end this anytime he wants?

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/19/21 23:44

Not sure how squelching critical thinking, and dialogue, has any benefit? Prove your point, discuss, gracefully, and move on. I truly enjoy the dialogue, between all members who post here. Looks like were down to only a very few? SAD!!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Fred67
08/20/21 1:04

Shouldn't you be pulling weeds in that garden of yours? Last pics looked like you were slacking off.....too hot for you?Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management

It wasn't too long ago (maybe a couple three years) RBF used to slam you pretty hard and talk about how much money and friends he had. Guess you two buried the hatchet since you both now support Biden and were butt hurt that Trump made it into office?

Sorry Mixed, couldn't help myself. Really though, 23 is a straight up good guy. I tend to over read stuff from time to time, you being sarcastic or serious?

Did you eat that Pompano? If so, are they the same as their smaller cousins?
natureboy
08/20/21 16:28

When I ran headboats African pompano were an unusual occasional catch. But after eating a few I learned to target them. They bite best in low light Just before sunrise and sunset and overcast days. They suspend about 6 to 10 foot above the mass of bottom fish . They like smaller baits like small live b liners and will hit a properly rigged whole squid and love small jigs I would tie a weight to a line and drop it down in 90 to 150 ‘ and crank it up about 10 ‘ above the bottom and tie a rubber band to the line at the spool so I would know where to stop . Then tie on a Carolina rig with a bait 6 - 8 foot away from the swivel. I purchased my squid from shrimpers they were not big but easy to rig so they looked natural

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
Mixed Nutz
08/20/21 23:22

It wasn't too long ago (maybe a couple three years) RBF used to slam you pretty hard and talk about how much money and friends he had. Guess you two buried the hatchet since you both now support Biden and were butt hurt that Trump made it into office?

Sorry Mixed, couldn't help myself. Really though, 23 is a straight up good guy. I tend to over read stuff from time to time, you being sarcastic or serious?

Did you eat that Pompano? If so, are they the same as their smaller cousins? Originally posted by Fred67

African Pompano eats great! Amazing the amount of fillets you get off of these fish. Easy to clean, and fillet.

Sarcasm vs. serious?

read the whole post. I think you'll figure it out.

Looks like, once again, I'm the A-hole, for, simply, posting my adventure here?

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
sman
08/20/21 23:24

RBF is a good fella, I like to have someone to argue with,he post some links that I never would have seen.Y’all have to admit,Dick would be hell on the old debate team.haha
Mixed Nutz
08/20/21 23:27

For anyone interested. Both African Pompano's were caught on eight to ten inch, live Menhaden, on the bottom, in 110' feet. Single hook, eight oz. sinker, drop rig.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/20/21 23:31

RBF is a good fella, I like to have someone to argue with,he post some links that I never would have seen.Y’all have to admit,Dick would be hell on the old debate team.haha Originally posted by sman

Chit, "cuz, you just figuring that out? Me, and RBF, been going at it here for years. Love him like a Brother!

Fred Too!!
thumbsUp

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
DoubleN
08/21/21 0:55

So much for Charleston Fishing.

It seems like Biden is running the show.

Enjoy.

NN
Fred67
08/21/21 3:02

Looks like, once again, I'm the A-hole, for, simply, posting my adventure here?

RBF

\

??? Not at all. I really enjoyed your pic and post. I've already talked to a few friends and we all want to target an African Pompano. When the ARS crap started, I gave up on bottom fishing off shore. I Think that's what those making the laws wanted Recreational fishermen/women to do.

I'm kind of confused how all the fantastic posts of the past have just been removed? Guess management can't afford the storage? Oh well, I think we all know this site is doing the broke neck roaster thing. It's a shame. Really will miss this site and it's former glory.
natureboy
08/21/21 19:40

RBF is a good fella, I like to have someone to argue with,he post some links that I never would have seen.Y’all have to admit,Dick would be hell on the old debate team.haha Originally posted by sma

Good fellas don’t act arrogant and childishly call people names. . [br

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
Richard Beer Froth
08/21/21 23:09

Thanks, Poly... If you don't mind, please place your staff member EF'er in some type of anger management program... Also, please see what can be done about his real bad case of Logorrhea...

TIA,
RBF
Richard Beer Froth
08/21/21 23:15

RBF is a good fella, I like to have someone to argue with,he post some links that I never would have seen.Y’all have to admit,Dick would be hell on the old debate team.haha Originally posted by sman

Thanks, sman... You seem like a good fella too... I enjoy ribbing each other, and glad you have a good sense of humor... Unfortunately, there are a certain few here that just don't have a sense of humor... Way too uptight...

BTW, I still don't think you and your crew have a chance in hell against MS13...bigsmile

RBF
Richard Beer Froth
08/21/21 23:28

Chit, "cuz, you just figuring that out? Me, and RBF, been going at it here for years. Love him like a Brother!

Ditto Uncle Nutz... Hope you stay around, and don't let these cancel culture folks run you off... You are one of the good guys... Always enjoy the banter, and PMs over the years... Yes, I would consider you my Brother too! thumbsUp

I was going to post this the night your post was "featured" for ONE measly hour... Can't believe EF'er and Co. would take down from the "featured" status a report, and beautiful picture, of that AP which is a much more rare catch than a Spartina Carp...

Anyhoo, you got your smiling face on the cover of the CFC home page for one hour...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9UenHy33R8

Cheers,
RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/22/21 0:05

I was going to let sleeping fleabag dogs "lie", but you are worse than any wounded biotch I have ever seen, never being able to just shut the hell up because you are so damaged, that you have to have the last word every time. Not just one last word, but on and on and on.........

Thats why you suck so much really, it's not that you add ignorant spin garbage to a conversation, you have a need to dominate it to the point of,,,,,well, like I said, you are worse than any wounded biotch ever. Really.

So anyway, here is exactly what I asked you to find one person to answer to, not some kum bye yahh hugfest deal you have going on with some of these guys that feel sorry for you.

You still haven't found one single person to answer the things I proposed to you earlier that you now try and spin and slither your way out of.

Just one you freshly swatted dog dikk gnatt.

How many last words will you take before someone comes in here and answers the questions that we originally spoke of?

I wonder who shows up after your hissy fit? LOL

........He knows you are a liar, I know you are a liar, heck,,,,,we all know you'd rather lie and spin than bring anything relative to the table.

Really RBF, you are bad for this place. You drag it down. You dilute it on a daily basis. You spread hate and discontent like it's your job and you work overtime.

I would challenge you to find one single person that posts here to say any different. Just one. Can you find me one person that will come to your defense and say that you are not a liar,,,,not a spinner of the truth,,,,,not a thief for stealing our time,,,,,not anything other than the dregs I have talked about for months now.

Just one RBF

Begin Now

Like I always have said, you are nothing more than a pestering dog dikk gnat. Consider yourself swatted as I move away from the fleabag.

Richard Beer Froth
08/22/21 0:15

Haha,

The Shun didn't work...
Thursday no thread day didn't work...
Your desperate attempt at "find just one" campaign didn't work...

Logorrhea is all there is to say about you...

I feel sorry for your new little mutt Shunkey... My guess is you have been beating the heck outta him lately...

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/22/21 0:26

For those of you counting,,,,,,,thats 1
Richard Beer Froth
08/22/21 0:30

Yawn...

RBF

Staff
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/22/21 0:42

Richard Beer Froth
08/22/21 0:52

Same ol' same ol'... Yawn...

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/22/21 1:08

...... you are so damaged, that you have to have the last word every time. Not just one last word, but on and on and on....

......How many last words will you take before someone comes in here and answers the questions that we originally spoke of?

Richard Beer Froth
08/22/21 1:10

clown

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/22/21 1:12

Richard Beer Froth
08/22/21 1:40

Yep, 4 is appropriate for EF'er...

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/22/21 11:20

Richard Beer Froth
08/22/21 12:59

Originally posted by poly ball-Upper Management

LOL, That one came out of left field, never saw it coming. Not

OK, I stand corrected. I really didn't think even you would stand up for him.

Haha, in your rapid mental decline you seem to be unable to count... You jumped from 4 to 6 here, and you missed PAGE 5 where you admitted that someone has already stated what you are looking for...

Got you trained up real good...

RBF

Richard Beer Froth
08/22/21 13:08

I'll stand with RBF, Poly too!

Not so sure how an Offshore report became so twisted?Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

EF'er,

And here is Mixed Nutz, who is on pretty much the opposite end of the political spectrum as Poly...

Bet the Logorrhea will take over and you'll have to have the last word... Just remember, I already got the last laugh on you...

RBF
Mixed Nutz
08/22/21 13:45

I was going to let sleeping fleabag dogs "lie", but you are worse than any wounded biotch I have ever seen, never being able to just shut the hell up because you are so damaged, that you have to have the last word every time. Not just one last word, but on and on and on.........

Thats why you suck so much really, it's not that you add ignorant spin garbage to a conversation, you have a need to dominate it to the point of,,,,,well, like I said, you are worse than any wounded biotch ever. Really.

So anyway, here is exactly what I asked you to find one person to answer to, not some kum bye yahh hugfest deal you have going on with some of these guys that feel sorry for you.

You still haven't found one single person to answer the things I proposed to you earlier that you now try and spin and slither your way out of.

Just one you freshly swatted dog dikk gnatt.

How many last words will you take before someone comes in here and answers the questions that we originally spoke of?

........He knows you are a liar, I know you are a liar, heck,,,,,we all know you'd rather lie and spin than bring anything relative to the table.

Just one RBF

Begin Now

Can I have "Attention Whore" for a thousand, Alex.....

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/22/21 13:54

For those of you paying attention that's actually 8.

Like I said RBF is a liar, thief, and spinner of the truth.

See, last night he posted and then deleted the same Dwight Shunned gif that he's used dozens of times. I didn't say anything because I wanted to get three hissy fits in a row as proof positive that he truly is a wounded biotch. Damaged goods so to speak. Toys in the attic type deal I feel certain. But you already knew that,,,,,,,lets move on

Now again he is spinning, lying, and stealing our time, (just like I say) and as of yet, not a single person has come to answer the questions I asked above. He would rather spin like a top, whine like bob says, lie, and waste clicks to feed his self aggrandized ego.

Not any of this feeling sorry for him and saying he'd be good on a debate team or he posts stuff I never see. Simply answer the questions concerning him being a liar, thief, and spinner of the truth for no other reason than to hear his own teeth rattle.

He is a bully of sorts, using this forum as his bully pulpit where he feels he can spew lies and aggravate people to the point that most of the last remaining guys have left. This is truth, we all know it. By not standing up to him and being complicit with this behavior is what has this place in the shape it's in now.

So anyway for those of you paying attention that was 8. I told you so........

Staff

Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/22/21 13:59

Can I have "Attention Whore" for a thousand, Alex....Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Sorry, no you can't. It's cash up front with you sir.

Evidently those bad checks you have been spreading around have finally come home to roost.

Double Jepoardy type stuff. LOL

Richard Beer Froth
08/22/21 14:04

Haha, EF'er the "Attention Whore"... Good one Uncle Nutz, and spot on assessment... Poor fella, just can't help himself with his bad case of Logorrhea... My guess is he'll again try to have the last word like he always does even though he stated he was walking away/moving on...

RBF
Richard Beer Froth
08/22/21 14:07

Can I have "Attention Whore" for a thousand, Alex....Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Evidently those bad checks you have been spreading around have finally come home to roost.

Haha, so say the Lil EF'er that writes checks with his mouth his azz can't cash... Never took Bob up on the invitation to visit him did you... Even gave you his address...

RBF
sman
08/22/21 15:26

I think EF is the bully.A lot less post since he came back and started hovering over everyone’s comments.
Mixed Nutz
08/22/21 23:44

Hook.....

Line......

Sinker.......

Is there a Federal Mandate on the little ones?

Do you have to throw 'em back, or, just use for cut bait?

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Richard Beer Froth
08/23/21 0:09

Alex, what is a CFC Dorkfish...

RBF
Richard Beer Froth
08/23/21 2:38

I think EF is the bully.A lot less post since he came back and started hovering over everyone’s comments.Originally posted by sman

Yup, absolute truth!

Watch, EF'er will prolly be along with another Logorrhea episode... Poor fella, just can't control himself... I feel sorry for his new little mutt Shunkey... Prolly been beaten half to death by EF'er lately...

RBF
Richard Beer Froth
08/25/21 12:26

Haha, here is Lil EF'er's latest Logorrhea episode related to this thread... I knew he couldn't control himself... Poor fella...

https://www.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185501?pagenum=-1&archived=0#1383189

Haha, I guess Lil EF'er got mad when RBF took away his Fruity Pebbles, and gave him a big ole bowl of Suck-O-Ass to eat on this thread...

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/25/21 14:20

For those of you paying attention (Looking at you Admin wink) this was his 3rd post in a row and I can't keep up with all 8 or 9 in a row before that.

on and on and on just like we discussed

Truth hurts, this is evident.

So thats a triple-post-trifecta , and proof positive not only that he's bad for business, but his conscience is eating him alive. He can't help it though, his self aggrandized ego must be fed at all costs. Mostly ours

Yo Chris, how many more people have to leave before you "Do The Right Thing"

I'll get with 23Sailfish and see if he can't get this on the agenda for Septembers Admin/Staff meeting.

Staff

Richard Beer Froth
08/25/21 14:24

Worth repeating, and absolutely correct!

I think EF is the bully.A lot less post since he came back and started hovering over everyone’s comments.Originally posted by sman

sman
08/25/21 22:57

Thanks a lot for reposting that dick .Now the big boss man is gonna be after me again,micromanaging everything I post.Prolly get band.
Mixed Nutz
08/25/21 23:35

For those of you paying attention (Looking at you Admin wink) this was his 3rd post in a row and I can't keep up with all 8 or 9 in a row before that.

on and on and on just like we discussed

Truth hurts, this is evident.

So thats a triple-post-trifecta , and proof positive not only that he's bad for business, but his conscience is eating him alive. He can't help it though, his self aggrandized ego must be fed at all costs. Mostly ours

Yo Chris, how many more people have to leave before you "Do The Right Thing"

I'll get with 23Sailfish and see if he can't get this on the agenda for Septembers Admin/Staff meeting.

Staff

Or, you're just full of chit, as usual.

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Richard Beer Froth
08/25/21 23:40

Uncle Nutz, check out the post EF'er left in the link I provided... S/He stated some pretty nasty stuff about you...

RBF
Richard Beer Froth
08/25/21 23:42

Thanks a lot for reposting that dick .Now the big boss man is gonna be after me again,micromanaging everything I post.Prolly get band.Originally posted by sman

Just wait until I make it my signature line...wink You are in for a haranguing by the Logorrhea man...

RBF
Mixed Nutz
08/25/21 23:45

Looks like were flying by the seat of our pants here? STAFF, ADMINISTRATOR, AJUDICATOR, UPPER MANAGEMENT?

Can I be the SPECIAL EDUCATOR?

You don't have to provide me with a T-Shirt. I got one already.

Come on guys. Let's put this site back to where it was!

I bought me a Bote, and, can't wait to go fishing with any of you!

26' Pro-Line
Hard Top
Single screw, black, 250 h.p. Smoker

Dang Ya'll, lets go fishing!!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/25/21 23:58

Uncle Nutz, check out the post EF'er left in the link I provided... S/He stated some pretty nasty stuff about you...

I did, what a pathetic, loser, "Attention Whore" he is!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Mixed Nutz
08/26/21 0:03

In the cooking forum, of all places?

Geeeez.......

Tough guy......

blush

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Richard Beer Froth
08/26/21 0:04

I did, what a pathetic, loser, "Attention Whore" he is!

Yup... I do know one thing... Based on the cooking skills, if EF'er adds: sewing, knitting, and crocheting to her skill set she'll make someone a good wife when she grows up...

RBF
Mixed Nutz
08/26/21 0:06

Sweeping too!

RBF

Robinette's Bend Forward
Richard Beer Froth
08/26/21 0:14

Congrats on the bote...

RBF
Edisto Fisher--Staff
08/26/21 1:22

Somebody tighten those drags down, both rod clickers are clacking thunder and it looks like I've got a double on. Slobs I tell 'ya

For those of you counting I got 5 posts in a row from both the Nutz and the Shunkey. Really, 10 in a row. That's gotta be a record of sorts.

....like a rented mule all the way to the barn-kept sweet feed.

LOL

I hope everyone is paying attention (looking at you Admin wink)

My point here is proven. You two aren't really worth any more of my time, and thats the God's honest truth.

If I were a rodeo cowboy I'd be standing over you, burnt flesh in the air, branding iron in hand, and collecting a check.

If I were a drunken bridge fisherman looking down into my 5 gallon bucket/cooler/stool, I'd be looking at you two belly up.

If I had any sense at all I'd stop trying to keep on keeping on, evidently you guys are happy with RBF and the way he has literally destroyed this place,,,,,,,,,not all of you, but for sure a few of you deserve each other.

And for what its worth, after all this song and dance by Nutz, RBF, and sman, still no one has come forward to answer the questions I originally asked.

Not one

So yeah, 10 pages. Like a rented mule. Iced down and in the box.

Staff
Richard Beer Froth
08/26/21 1:28

Haha, Lil EF'er... I've been dragging you around since page 1, and below is page 3... Now you think you're the one getting something over on RBF... Never, the Shunkey always wins... Next time try to be at least a little creative...

RBF

You provide the fishing report, and I'll provide the CFC chum... wink

© CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC