Sullivan’s island creeks

CharlestonFishing.Com
https://www.charlestonfishing.com/forums/Topic/Posts/185614?pagenum=1
10/24/21 10:08

Topic

staystrapped
Sullivan’s island creeks
08/29/21 21:53

[file ]error[/file]Took my son out in the creeks around Sullivan’s Island yesterday 8/29 for the morning low tide. Netted a bucket of finger mullet and headed out to the main ICW and managed one flounder. Headed back into a smaller creek and it was on! There was a mix of trout and reds gorging themselves. They ate as fast as I could throw out the next bait. A lot of smalls but there were some 18+ trout in the mix.

Replies ...

gonefishing
08/31/21 22:16

Nice post.. Gotta get out there soon myself...
DFreedom
08/31/21 22:26

I used to do a good bit of kayak fishing back there. Had some of my best days at one particular dock.

Hey Gonefishing, how are you doing? Haven't seen you post in a while unless I am just looking at the wrong threads. Hope you are doing well.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
gonefishing
08/31/21 22:45

I used to do a good bit of kayak fishing back there. Had some of my best days at one particular dock.

Hey Gonefishing, how are you doing? Haven't seen you post in a while unless I am just looking at the wrong threads. Hope you are doing well.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?Originally posted by DFreedom

Heyyyyyy, what's going on DFreedom. I been good over here. Just working, traveling back and forth to Panama City Beach fishing and just trying to live life. Hope all is well. Miss you guys in here
© CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC