Ammunition shortage..

Absolutely no proof from me, just speculation. As Thanksgiving approaches I love to do some target shooting with several different guns. I don't want to deplete my ammunition "stock pile", so I've been searching high and low to purchase more for a good family day of shooting. Can't find it! About the only thing available is bird shot for shotguns.

Friends at a gathering we all talk about this situation and one old boy brings up Soros buying into Ammunition manufactures. and then you do some searching and find many Gun Control Groups buying stock in Ammunition companies. How do you stop Gun owners? Taking away the ability to have bullets for you gun would be a good way. Why would George Soros and many other big money Gun haters buy into Ammunition companies?

Not a lot online, but enough to make a person wonder?

https://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/democratic-financier-george-soros-invested-firearm-companies-while-backing-gun

I know the election year scenario, and the wuhan lock down are being blamed by many, but I think it's more than that.

Now for the bashing. as I said much speculation from me.... But something is up with this HUGE ammunition shortage and also the ability to get gun Parts. Son and I were going to do another build and there is nothing to be had.

Here's some more speculation on my part. I say we are in for another large mass scale murder spree with someone using an AR platform giving more fuel to grab guns from citizensquestion I hope not though. Thanks for "listening" to my rant.
Replies

If you have even a rudimentary understanding of the 2nd Amendment, you know that the intent of that amendment is to enable the citizenry to protect itself from an unwanted government.

If you have even a rudimentary understanding of guns, you know that there is zero practical application of the idea of an assault weapon. I can take the action out of my bolt 22lr rifle and drop into a scary looking black plastic stock with a pistol grip and all of a sudden it is magically transformed from a squirrel gun into a slayer of thousands.

You're such a putz. You want to know what Biden and Beta have said? Google will rains links on you if you ask.

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25Originally posted by PalmerScott

Simmer down pal......post up some links ,that specifically say Joe Biden has ordered Beto Orourke to come remove your guns.

If you believe a 22lr will do as much carnage as an AR-15 chambered in 5.56, shooting .223 ammo.....then you need to get your head examined.
If you have even a rudimentary understanding of the 2nd Amendment, you know that the intent of that amendment is to enable the citizenry to protect itself from an unwanted government.

If you have even a rudimentary understanding of guns, you know that there is zero practical application of the idea of an assault weapon. I can take the action out of my bolt 22lr rifle and drop into a scary looking black plastic stock with a pistol grip and all of a sudden it is magically transformed from a squirrel gun into a slayer of thousands.

You're such a putz. You want to know what Biden and Beta have said? Google will rains links on you if you ask.

Simmer down pal......post up some links ,that specifically say Joe Biden has ordered Beto Orourke to come remove your guns.

If you believe a 22lr will do as much carnage as an AR-15 chambered in 5.56, shooting .223 ammo.....then you need to get your head examined.Originally posted by poly ball

If carnage is the goal, why choose .223?
Folks, read this and never forget. It’s idiots like this who want to make laws about gun control. And poly supports it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2013/04/06/inaccurate-remarks-on-gun-magazines-put-rep-diana-degette-under-scrutiny/amp/
Last edited by 7cs

If you believe a 22lr will do as much carnage as an AR-15 chambered in 5.56, shooting .223 ammo.....then you need to get your head examined.Originally posted by poly ball

You call for others to get their head examined, you may be the one that needs to do that. You are too single minded. open your eyes for some well needed education and some diversity of thought.

Ya know what will do even more carnage in a crowd? A Shotgun. you can get a 20 round drum for it , I'm told.

https://www.panzerarms.com.tr/ar12

You make light of a .22lr. I've got several 50 shot mags for my 10/22 and equipped with a binary trigger that thing is crazy accurate and could do some real carnage with a trained person. Did you know that the .22lr is the gun of choice for an assassin? I can say with complete truth, I have killed more Animals with a .22 than any other caliber. Hogs, goat, deer, coyote, cat, squirrel, rabbit, mad dog, armadillo, cow, all manner of fowl, prairie dog, .. dang bunch over the years. No these were not 200 yard shots... seldom past 50 yards. and no I would not even attempt it on a bear.

Here is your link. Many more out there from left and right leaning sources. "The state needs you, the country needs you, your the best"....
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6137819274001#sp=show-clips
Folks, read this and never forget. It’s idiots like this who want to make laws about gun control. And poly supports it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2013/04/06/inaccurate-remarks-on-gun-magazines-put-rep-diana-degette-under-scrutiny/amp/Originally posted by 7cs

I remember this one. These people trying to make laws are idiots! this is the left that unfortunately looks to be taking control.

“These are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now, they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”

Magazines, in almost every kind of weapon, can be reloaded.

Then, later in the day, in explaining the mistake, DeGette spokeswoman Juliet Johnson made another one.

“She simply misspoke in referring to ‘magazines’ when she should have referred to ‘clips,’ which cannot be reused because they don’t have a feeding mechanism,” Johnson said. Clips, too, can be reloaded in almost every instance.
I remember a discussion about suppressors. Polly was asked if he had 1 and he said yes. Don't believe them weapons you described are suppressor ready.

https://youtu.be/oePCncK77i0

I didn't look this up but I'm sure it's pretty close 97% of firearm incidents are from handguns.
So once they take your AR they will be coming after handguns.
Just look into California and New York Gun laws. That will be what's coming down the line ×2

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day

Originally posted by PalmerScott

You're such a putz.
Clearly, my post made no such claim about a 22lr delivering the same energy as a 5.56/.223. My easily understandable point, which you either ignored or were unable to comprehend (more likely), is that there is no such things as an assault rifle. I make this clear by considering how the most humble of cartridges can be made to qualify as an 'assault rifle' with purely cosmetic changes. Do I need to break it down further for you?

14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Originally posted by PalmerScott

You're such a putz.
Clearly, my post made no such claim about a 22lr delivering the same energy as a 5.56/.223. My easily understandable point, which you either ignored or were unable to comprehend (more likely), is that there is no such things as an assault rifle. I make this clear by considering how the most humble of cartridges can be made to qualify as an 'assault rifle' with purely cosmetic changes. Do I need to break it down further for you?

Polly is a racist when it comes to Guns. He once said nothing but a wooden stock was allowed to be used on his father's property. Might have been when he was bolbie or toppy blue. ?

I understood perfectly what point you were making Palmer.

How many pistols are out there with 15 round mags? Even my old Rugar Mark II holds 15... I hope Biden told more lies, but he said he was coming for ALL mags with capacity over 10 shots.
Last edited by Fred67

Dang their silver plated vampire bullets..

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day