Ammunition shortage..

Absolutely no proof from me, just speculation. As Thanksgiving approaches I love to do some target shooting with several different guns. I don't want to deplete my ammunition "stock pile", so I've been searching high and low to purchase more for a good family day of shooting. Can't find it! About the only thing available is bird shot for shotguns.

Friends at a gathering we all talk about this situation and one old boy brings up Soros buying into Ammunition manufactures. and then you do some searching and find many Gun Control Groups buying stock in Ammunition companies. How do you stop Gun owners? Taking away the ability to have bullets for you gun would be a good way. Why would George Soros and many other big money Gun haters buy into Ammunition companies?

Not a lot online, but enough to make a person wonder?

https://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/democratic-financier-george-soros-invested-firearm-companies-while-backing-gun

I know the election year scenario, and the wuhan lock down are being blamed by many, but I think it's more than that.

Now for the bashing. as I said much speculation from me.... But something is up with this HUGE ammunition shortage and also the ability to get gun Parts. Son and I were going to do another build and there is nothing to be had.

Here's some more speculation on my part. I say we are in for another large mass scale murder spree with someone using an AR platform giving more fuel to grab guns from citizensquestion I hope not though. Thanks for "listening" to my rant.
Replies

Y'all behave yourselves....
Made my gun store rounds today. Nothing in Greenville.Don't go in PSA if they have a line outside. Not waiting in line to get nothing. They limit the number in the store.They're advertisement says freedom & the American way. Yet they want everybody to stand in line like a bunch of sheep.

https://youtu.be/uJig-e7qQwg

Stopped at sportsman's Warehouse in Columbia on the way home They had a couple boxes of ammo left on the shelf I got them.

The shotgun shells are 9 pellet 21 pallet and 27 pellet & the 9s
I paid $56 and change if anybody wants them I'm in Charleston tomorrow off folly road. around 9:30 to 11:30. And Friday morning at the VA for a couple hours.
& found a couple more pounds of powder.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Good find!

Do you put in any desiccant in you storage boxes? You should have quit the collection by now! If kept dry it will keep for many years. I've got some WWII and Korean area 30-06 & .30 carbine rounds that still fire flawlessly. Just have to clean your rifle as they use corrosive primers.
Y'all behave yourselves....
Made my gun store rounds today. Nothing in Greenville.Don't go in PSA if they have a line outside. Not waiting in line to get nothing. They limit the number in the store.They're advertisement says freedom & the American way. Yet they want everybody to stand in line like a bunch of sheep.

https://youtu.be/uJig-e7qQwg

Stopped at sportsman's Warehouse in Columbia on the way home They had a couple boxes of ammo left on the shelf I got them.

The shotgun shells are 9 pellet 21 pallet and 27 pellet & the 9s
I paid $56 and change if anybody wants them I'm in Charleston tomorrow off folly road. around 9:30 to 11:30. And Friday morning at the VA for a couple hours.
& found a couple more pounds of powder.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Did they have any .380? Pretty sure I know that answer...
I keep all my loaded ammo in ammo cans. Somewhere around 15,000 rounds. My store bought ammo I just leave in the boxes and put in my locker. I keep my primers in ammo cans with dry packs. I have a few spam cams of military surplus 8mm
& 7.62x54R from the 40s.Don't shoot that much because it's corrosive & pain in the butt to wash the weapon down. But never had an issue with any of it. I found a handful of loose 22 shells in the bottom of a leather saddlebag. Probably been in there for 20 years or more. It shot fine.

Another 2500 of 5.56 from RMR.
I've seen no 380 ammo on the shelves at all.
Oh and for y'all to keep saying they don't want our guns.

https://youtu.be/FTJ0_iLLyic

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Last edited by Off the chain
I was able to score 500 rounds of .380 today plus (40) more hydro shok rounds through a good friend. That caliber is just about impossible to get right now.

That's PSA in Greenville this morning. Pretty much the same story everywhere for quite a while. I keep pressing on. I'm able to get a couple thousand primers and powder every once in awhile. Enough to keep me coming back. Getting quite a bit of powder from a pawn shops . Go figure.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Last edited by Off the chain
If it makes y'all feel any better, I ordered ammo for my department in July. I'm told I "may" get it in January.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Went to Palachucola Range this morning. Was there about 4 hours. Only seen 3 people there. None of them stayed long.Looks like the amo shortage really kicking in. Last year Thanksgiving morning there was probably 40 people out there.

Don't no one tell PK I had steel on a DNR range

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Haha haven’t seen the Phony Kook post in a while.What is the situation on shotshell primers 209A and some shotshell powder. I have a good bit but with this commie regime coming in, I may need more to supply the boys around here. I’m setting up a ambush point at the bridge by my woods.Would love to find some 800x.
Haha haven’t seen the Phony Kook post in a while........Originally posted by sman

I talked to Psycho Killer lately, he's a really good fisherman so I'm told. He still thinks the front hook is the money shot, but I keep telling him they call the back one a stinger for a reason. Plus, he knows baseball and thats a rarity anymore.

Anyway, like I said, PK is a good fisherman. I think he,(like almost all of the guys I tried to talk into coming back around), have pretty much fished this hole out. Not much left but carp and other assorted bottom feeders that he's just not interested in gut hooking anymore.

There was a guy that used to post here a lot when I first started looking here again, I think his name was 40inchReds or something like that. Anyway he struck me as a guy that knew his way around slimy things with scales as much as anyone left here. I wonder why he left? Pearls before Swine?

I'll give you the final say