Covid Round 2

Anybody worried about this, or having it affect their lives any more than it has already? The fear mongering is starting up yet again. I can't see another round of shutdowns over a virus we now know the death rate of. It's not going away any time soon and neither has the flu, vaccine or no vaccine. I would be a little more concerned/careful if I was elderly, but I'm not going to stop living my life anymore. I'll wear a face covering so people feel good in public, but those don't help squat. Just wash your hands! I'm just getting so sick of all of this... I'm interested in what you all think about it all.

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

Replies

Show them you're nuts Fred.

BOB

I'll bet you he knows how to spell WAY and KOOL and ACCEPT. What do you want to bet Fred. Even I know how. Who's the dumb azz that don't. Show them you're nuts Fred.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

This is big boy conversation. Nobody wants to hear you and polly spell check like little girlie boys. Originally posted by Fred67

When you're dumb you're dumb. Big boy or not.

BOB

I'll bet you he knows how to spell WAY and KOOL and ACCEPT. What do you want to bet Fred. Even I know how. Who's the dumb azz that don't. Show them you're nuts Fred.

This is big boy conversation. Nobody wants to hear you and polly spell check like little girlie boys. Originally posted by Fred67

When you're dumb you're dumb. Big boy or not.

It's a bit creepy when you have a supposed grown man keeping a running count on another man's spelling. Way Bob, you must live a lonely life. Keep drinking that media Cool aid bob and acept that lonely life of yours. Bob you do realize you have misspelled quit a bit on here? But others have tend to over look it when they can have enough smarts to figure out your intended message. Have a good week bOB, I hope you have a wonderfully large family gathering for Thanksgiving!

You sure are infatuated with nutz. I thought about waxing em like Beto. What do you think? Should I?

You sure are infatuated with nutz. I thought about waxing em like Beto. What do you think? Should I?Originally posted by Fred67

Sounds like you've been waxed from the get go Freddy.thumbsUp

BOB
The interview at the end of the article is excellent and an example how interviews should be conducted

https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over

The interview at the end of the article is excellent and an example how interviews should be conducted

https://discover.hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over

Originally posted by Bayrider

This results in the death rate to be significantly higher than previously reported if you believe this BS...

Cut the positive cases in half, and the death rate doubles...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
More Misinformation?

https://c19study.com/

Might give you a chance to take a breath of COVID while you have your head out the sand/wherever and read some of the studies and data. Helps make a misinformed decision.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
So cutting it in half would putt he death rate at .4% going by most studies.
With the new numbers of less deaths I suppose it is less than that.

I guess it makes good sense with colder weather and people in closer proximity numbers would rise. Glad to see death rates down.

Regardless of the death/survival rate upon contracting it, the bigger issue could be the early death rate in the future from organ damage, blood clotting, etc.

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67