Check this out

House is considering a $3.7trillion bill for the Military including via attachment
over $3trillion of "Foreign Aid" to Iran and other of our enemies.
I have an mp4 clip detailing this horror but cannot upload it here.
Michigan Congressman Bill Huizenga, a Democrat, created it.
He opposes the bill-thinks it may pass the House.
Hopes the Senate will kill it.

We are getting "it" alreadyveryangry

16' Alumacraft Mod V Hull Jon Boat
25hp Yammy 4 stroke

25hp Yammy 4 stroke

25hp Yammy 4 stroke
Last edited by sternline
Replies

😂 the democrats’ FBI has been caught trying to kidnap a governor and conduct Jan 6th insurrection

Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) Tweeted:
More reporting proving that the FBI -- just as was true throughout the War on Terror -- was the key driver of the "plot" to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

Makes even more imperative questions about how embedded FBI was in 1/6 plotting.

https://t.co/ueuBQuKERP

watch their Antifa and BLM do something to change their narrative that every democrat bidenbot will willfully swallow because they’re self anointed wise men 😂👏

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Bay, I appreciated that piece you sent me on the FBI. Figure after the fake FISA document and members of the FBI texting they have to do everything in their power to keep Trump out of office and NOTHING was done... Well it's pretty clear many Americans are Ok with the FBI doing as they please, even if it is illegal. People rioting and looting over a thug getting shot or dyeing from an overdose while resisting arrest but refusing to do anything while our secritary of state has honest men tortured and murdered, the leader of the FBI trying to sway a Presidential election (coup), and so much more.. The Government has it's "citizens" right where they want them. And this latest push for forced masks, stopping church attendance, and now all but forcing all citizens to take a stage one unproved vaccine is just proof for anyone willing to open their eyes that our Democracy is dyeing. Trump tried to lift the vail.

Thank GOD we still have some liberties. Nikki and Tim Scott in 2024? I'm not so sure I want to see the 50 year loser Biden step down, could you imagine cackling Harris in charge?
It’s now clear the FBI is a corrupt arm of the Democratic Party

Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) Tweeted:
The FBI plotted to kill Governor Whitmer and then blamed it on conservatives.

Now about those pipe bombs on January 6th…

McKay Coppins (@mckaycoppins) Tweeted:
About that plot to kidnap the governor of Michigan... https://t.co/wjDSnpIfzd https://t.co/YrXNib3glx

did the FBI plant those pipe bombs? why hasn’t the bomber been identified when they’ve located the grandmothers walking inside the building? wasn’t it convenient that the senate debate was stopped right after Arizona was challenged? and now election fraud has been proven in Arizona

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
"MISINFORMATION, LIES, CONSPIRACY THEORIES and FEARMONGERING"
"YOU CAN't FIX STUPID"

Bob
"YOU CAN't FIX STUPID"

BobOriginally posted by Bob 241

YOU CAN'T FIX IGNORANCE FOR SURE!!!!

SO SHUT THE HELL UP FOR GOOD!!!!
"YOU CAN't FIX STUPID"

SO SHUT THE HELL UP FOR GOOD!!!!Originally posted by Easy Rider

Easy , I think its hilarious every time the village idiot posts that stupid statement. If he could only understand that everyone sees it as him talking about himself! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun
"YOU CAN't FIX STUPID"

SO SHUT THE HELL UP FOR GOOD!!!!Originally posted by Easy Rider

Easy , I think its hilarious every time the village idiot posts that stupid statement. If he could only understand that everyone sees it as him talking about himself! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shunOriginally posted by natureboy

An absolutely correct statement there I make, "LITTLE P". You're losing the "SHUN" Do you want me to tell you what shun means? Anyway, there's only one of me but a sack full of idiots on your side that likes to whine and cry like some little teenage girls. Keep up your "SHUN" "LITTLE P". Everybody likes it better when you do.

"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"

Bob

Bob
Last edited by Bob 241
Get this, the democrats’ Federal Bureau of Instigation, composed 66% of the governor Whitmer’s kidnappers. Do they go anywhere without a firearm? If not I guess calling J6 an armed insurrection instigation might be accurate? 🤔

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-conspirators-raise-disturbing-questions/

could this be the reason for the brutal confinement of those identified in or near the Capitol? The riots during the last administration’s inauguration were far more violent and yet no long term confinement or excessive charges. Why?

“ RBF aka Shunkey, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21