Covid Vaccine, y'all in or out?

Getting my first tomorrow. Walgreens.

Share if you wish.

NN
Replies

Lies misinformation conspiracy theories and fearmongering.
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"

Bob

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

Shunkey Hunters are everywhere

suzy (@Suzy1776) Tweeted:
My hero 🇺🇸👊 https://t.co/4X3YjVquYY

“ RBF aka Shunkey, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

Originally posted by hammurred

Think it should be insert head in rectum. But either way point taken.....

You find things offensive.
I find things funny.
That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life's a day
Lies misinformation conspiracy theories and fearmongering.
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"

BobOriginally posted by Bob 241

Bob = B.S., babbling, and a broken record. I speculate that we are going to have many more people get ill and more deaths from the vaccine and Frankly I'm really surprised so many are rushing to take an Emergency stage 1 vaccine. Something in the milk aint clean. Now we have states forcing Government workers to take it, some states actually paying out a million dollars to take it, Others using plane out fear tactics to get people to take the vaccine....

People, 40% of all covide cases in the Hospitals are from those who have taken the vaccine!! Over 6,000 reported dead world wide from the vaccine. 3,000+ in America! 12,618 reports of serious adverse events, and a total of 118,902 adverse event reports had been filed. Why won't our media share this info with us all so citizens can make a better judgement on what they want injected into their bodies?

You won't find this one on Google.

https://undercurrents723949620.wordpress.com/2021/05/22/how-many-have-died-from-covid-vaccines/

Bob you can call it fear mongering all you care, but this vaccine scares me. If anyone is fear mongering it is our Government through the media. My wife and daughter did it because the school system requested it... I'm still pizzed they bowed down. Employers want to know if someone has taken the vaccine, I think it would be better to know if someone had AIDS. You want more fear mongering Bob? How about our president telling us all it is a matter of life or Death if we don't get the vaccine... Screw him and his wiped Butt.

I hope I'm all wrong on being scared of this vaccine too many friends and family have taken it..
Geez, Alfredo... You are dumb...

https://www.ncronline.org/news/vatican/pope-francis-suggests-people-have-moral-obligation-take-coronavirus-vaccine

https://www.newsweek.com/alabama-covid-hospitalizations-jump-400-percent-governor-fumes-about-unvaccinated-folks-1613310

Alfredo, I am convinced you have had covid in the past, but it mutated into a stupid/idiot variant by mimicking its host... Then, it started believing in all the stupid conspiracy theories about itself, decided it didn't know what its purpose was anymore, and eventually died by suicide...

Yay Alfy, you're covid immune!

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
A failed experiment

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/06/first-autopsy-of-covid-vaccinated-patient-finds-every-organ-of-body-infested-with-spike-proteins/

“ RBF aka Shunkey, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Bay, makes me wonder if the covid vaccine will ever hit stage 2 approval and on to Stage 3. So far stage one emergency trial is a huge failure by all FDA standards. Any deaths and stage one is supposed to be halted and further evaluated.

Hope you Guinee pigs are ok in the long haul. Funny how things change, used to be one life lost was unacceptable. Now as the water boils we just sit back and take it like good little dominions of our Government.

"Before a vaccine is available to the public, it must go through several stages of testing. The first stage is a Phase 1 clinical trial. In Phase 1, the vaccine is given to healthy volunteers to test if it’s safe and induces an immune response against the virus."

[font=Impact]Phase III[/font=Impact]
If the results from phase II are encouraging, we will seek to start a phase III trial. This will be a much larger trial, often involving hundreds, possibly thousands of participants coming from a range of different countries.

The principle objectives in phase III are to:

demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of the new medicine or vaccine in the typical patient likely to use it

confirm effective dosing levels

identify side effects or reasons why the treatment should not be given to people with another condition (known as ‘contraindications’)

build knowledge of the benefits of the medicine or vaccine and compare them with any risks

compare results against any currently achieved by existing treatments

Phase III trials may last several years. If a new medicine or vaccine completes phase III with positive results, we may seek regulatory approval to make it available in a range of countries or regions.
Go get you some, Fred. A dollar to a donut says you will change your tune. It's coming, yes sir, it's coming.

Bob
Big Pharmaceutical experimental jab legal agreement leak

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1419653002818990085.html