Political Terrorists

John Boehner Lambasts Jim Jordan, Ted Cruz As 'Political Terrorists' In Blistering Interview
Dominique Mosbergen
Dominique Mosbergen·Senior Reporter, HuffPost
Fri, April 9, 2021, 2:49 PM·2 min read

Former House Speaker John Boehner excoriated lawmakers from his own party, including Trump allies Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), as “political terrorists” who helped ignite the deadly Capitol insurrection in a blistering interview with CBS Sunday Morning.

“Jim Jordan especially, my colleague from Ohio. I just never saw a guy who spent more time tearing things apart ― never building anything, never puttin’ anything together,” said Boehner, a Republican who represented Ohio’s 8th congressional district for almost 25 years before his resignation in 2015.

The former congressman ― whose new autobiography, “On the House: A Washington Memoir,” is set to be released Tuesday ― later lambasted Cruz as a “jerk” in the same interview. (The senator is also labeled a “reckless asshole” in Boehner’s memoir.)

Jordan and Cruz are among the GOP lawmakers who, alongside former President Donald Trump, have faced scrutiny for amplifying the false voter fraud claims that helped spark the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Boehner, in his book, blamed Trump for inciting the “bloody insurrection” at the Capitol, saying the former president provoked the violence over “nothing more than selfish reasons, perpetuated by the bullshit he’d been shoveling since he lost a fair election the previous November.”

But in the interview with CBS, scheduled to be broadcast Sunday, Boehner shied away from calling Trump a political terrorist.

“I’m not in office anymore. I don’t have to answer all the questions that I used to have to answer, right? And, and, while it isn’t my style, I don’t wanna use a pejorative term like that ― talkin’ about him or anybody else,” Boehner said.

The former House speaker was no longer in office when Trump was president ― a fact Boehner said he was pleased about.

“That was fine by me because I’m not sure I belonged to the Republican Party he created,” Boehner wrote of Trump in his book.

I think y'all can get something from this. Mabey not.

BOB

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241
Replies

They’re trying to come for you through your children

https://wirepoints.org/buzz-off-attorney-general-garland-furious-school-parents-will-not-be-silenced-wirepoints/

Cp- Garland apparently has a different notion of parental devotion. It turns out that his son-in-law is the co-founder and president of Panorama Education, which sells teacher training and curriculum for race-focused surveys and conducts trainings on systemic oppression, white supremacy, unconscious bias, and intersectionality. CRT-type stuff, the primary thing parents are complaining about.

Parents, know that there is safety numbers. Countless other parents around the country will not stand for this.

We will not change what we say and write.

Nor should you.

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Does this mean the 81 million voters want their schools to teach Critical Race Theory while wearing a face mask to their graves?

Kelley Paul (@KelleyAshbyPaul) Tweeted:
On May 28, a Republican-hating woman called Rand’s DC Senate office threatening to “shoot you all” to our staff member. She was never charged. Yet if you dare express indignation at a school board meeting about CRT or forced masks, the Biden DOJ and FBI say you’re a criminal.

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21Originally posted by Bayrider-Decorated Shunkey Hunter

Just more hypocrisy from the left. Kind of like going after people that were let into our Capital by security guards but letting those that Permanently Blinded cops in the 2020 riots go free. You hear nothing about the still abandoned communities burnt to the ground across this country from the BLM and Antifa idiots.
Absolutely INFURIATING!

There is so much wrong with this.
https://rumble.com/vnommh-father-who-says-school-board-covered-up-his-daughters-sexual-assault-by-a-b.html

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
Absolutely INFURIATING!

There is so much wrong with this.
https://rumble.com/vnommh-father-who-says-school-board-covered-up-his-daughters-sexual-assault-by-a-b.html

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25Originally posted by PalmerScott

Reminds me of how many of the Priests were moved to other churches after being accoused of Child molestation and then when it happened again they got pulled back to the Vatican and never charged with a crime. To date I believe the number surpasses 1700 fake Priests.

This stuff does not need to be swept under the rug. It needs to see the light of day and accountability. What happened to the family is an atrocity and happening too often in this Country.

This man was made out to be a domestic terrorist for standing up to someone that sexually abused his daughter and the school board tried to hide it. Bless that man for his constraint. I don't think I could have been as strong as him. I'd either be a person of suspicion or in jail for my actions over something like this.
Insurrection!

Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@mtgreenee) Tweeted:
While the Democrat Activist controlled media are cheering on the theatrics of the J6 committee, your Antifa members have come out in the daytime to break in the Department of Interior.

@FBI will you be rounding these people up and holding them for months on end???

Ellie Silverman (@esilverman11) Tweeted:
“Let’s go!” one protester yells while trying to climb in through the door. People cheer in support and crowd the steps as police continue to physically block the one entrance that is not locked. https://t.co/aye5ydPKSa

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21
Violent insurrection!

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/15/will-liz-cheney-house-democrats-investigate-insurrectionist-takeover-of-interior-department/

I want to see justice for the Unjustified Murder of Ashli Babbitt. Then I want to hear about the silenced 28 members of security that have been convicted of allowing the Protestors into the capital. Censorship and control from the left.

Michael Byrd, the man that shot an unarmed Woman (ashli Babitt), has stated that he was "essentially" trapped and what he did was a "last resort". I don't agree. Why say "essentially" why not I was trapped? Legal jargon to get him off the hook.